Kristen - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Anyone have the full details of what went on after the HOH comp? What was the deal between Kristen and Clifford?

I had to think about why 'Clifford' stood for Rachel. Then I remembered Clifford, the big red dog from my childhood.

Good one!!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!! And Rachel was shocked!

I see Kristen being the outcast this week and Brendon and Rachel becoming more social this week.

Yeah. I think Kristen is outing herself this week and scaring other HG. She was dumb to talk to Rachel like that right afterward. Taste what you put Andrew through, Kristen. Taste what you put him through. Your days are numbered in this house.

Kristen was coasting by and after Matt won hoh she ditched Rachel and became bff with Kathy. Kristen showed her hand to soon and now opened herself up to be another target in the house. Just when you think a hg may be smart they prove you wrong. I really hope the others do not fall for any bs Kristen or Hayden tell to cover up their showmance.

Anyone have the full details of what went on after the HOH comp? What was the deal between Kristen and Clifford?

In addition to that, can somebody post everything Andrew said before the guillotine came down? He railed off so much stuff I didn't catch any of it except Kristen & Hayden being a couple and someone said Enzo was stupid.

In addition to that, can somebody post everything Andrew said before the guillotine came down? He railed off so much stuff I didn't catch any of it except Kristen & Hayden being a couple and someone said Enzo was stupid.

He said a lot of things he overheard them say. Even Haydon and Kristen have convinced themselves they were lies, but I don't think they were. It was stuff like who they wanted to take to final three, and that Kristen hates the way Britney talks.

Andrew said

Hayden and Kristen have a stronger relationship then Brendon and Rachel and are a couple.

Britney Kristen does not like the way you talk.

She has Ragan in her pocket and is going to control him by boosting his ego up

Lane Hayden does love you he is just taking you to 4th or 5th

The things they said about Enzo's intelligence was wrong.

This is almost word for word.

Andrew said that Kristen is playing Ragan because she claims she has him in her back pocket.

There was another item on Britney which I didn't catch. And the one about how they think Enzo is stupid.

I need to re-watch it to catch the other stuff. He had a lot of ground to cover.

What I would really like to know is all the stuff that Kristen said in response to him that Julie Chen told her

to not speak.

I agree but I think that shows just how much they underestimated Andrew. They all sized him up as a doofus who doesn't

matter when in actuality he was socially awkward but actually quite smart and a tough competitor.

I read all of the posts posted after this one in this thread, and I'm still cackling about "Clifford". I can't stop, seriously it's an emergency! Like the other poster, I had to think a minute too because I didn't know who you were talking about, and then once I did, I just lost it. Thanks for making my evening :-D

It's going to be funny seeing how Kristen got along with everyone now some may avoid her since she is on Rachel's radar and possible nom this week. This girl blew it and her and Hayden should have never done anything with some one in the room sleeping or not.

Doing all their game talk and making out with Andrew in the room was the dumbest thing they did.

And seriously I think Kristen suffers from the same ailment Matt does (though *quietly*) overconfidence and stupidity. Seriously, has anyone besides me noticed how she seems to be looking down her nose at everyone? She won't even really talk to anyone, and has acted like she thought she was better than them from the beginning. I think people's first impression of her is right: she is very standoffish.

aurora, that is very true. I think maybe the producers goal this year was to find the most arrogant, egotistical, stuck

up houseguests who were also equally stupid and mix 'em in with the hillbilly bumpkins from places like Texas and Arkansas.

I was liking Kristen until this week. I don't like the way she was shunning Rachel and Brendon, or Andrew for that matter. I don't care for Rachel, but to be all nicey nice to her durning her HOH and then turn around and have nothing to do with her.. and then get into an argument with her after she wins HOH.. and wether or not Rachel was sincere in her apology, she said the words, and Kristen should've accepted her apology. I think Kristen is like one of those kids who comes out to play and then when things don't go her way, she wants to take her ball and go home. I'm dissapointed. She's not as smart as I thought she was.

I was liking Kristen until this week. I don't like the way she was shunning Rachel and Brendon, or Andrew for that matter. I don't care for Rachel, but to be all nicey nice to her durning her HOH and then turn around and have nothing to do with her.. and then get into an argument with her after she wins HOH.. and wether or not Rachel was sincere in her apology, she said the words, and Kristen should've accepted her apology. I think Kristen is like one of those kids who comes out to play and then when things don't go her way, she wants to take her ball and go home. I'm dissapointed. She's not as smart as I thought she was.

Kristen has some pride.

aurora, that is very true. I think maybe the producers goal this year was to find the most arrogant, egotistical, stuck

up houseguests who were also equally stupid and mix 'em in with the hillbilly bumpkins from places like Texas and Arkansas.

Amen. Yes, Kristen has some pride, but swallow it in the face of the HOH who was throwing you a bone! I mean for crying out loud. I think this BB is also going to go down as one with some of the dumbest or flakiest HG to boot.

Amen. Yes, Kristen has some pride, but swallow it in the face of the HOH who was throwing you a bone! I mean for crying out loud. I think this BB is also going to go down as one with some of the dumbest or flakiest HG to boot.

Kristan rocks. Finally someone to stand up to Pizza face. Red hag wasn't throwing Kristan a bone. Red hag was covering her fat ass, for the future. Also Kristan ate a spider. Cool.

Kristan rocks. Finally someone to stand up to Pizza face. Red hag wasn't throwing Kristan a bone. Red hag was covering her fat ass, for the future. Also Kristan ate a spider. Cool.

Kristen is a priviledged, pompous bi*ch who thinks she's better than everyone else. She was just a little better at pretending than some before her showmance was revealed. Now her world has come crashing down.

You can see the arrogance in her eyes even if she's furtive about it. (And it was hilarious when Rachel pointed out that, "Hello, Kristen! I CAN in fact nominate you because I have the HOH key. Then Kristen said, "Yeah? Well, good. 'Cause I'm not scared. Kristen, I work with kids like you all the time. Don't front. It just makes you look like a fool. It's intimidating to none and convinces none.) That makes her worse in my book than Rachel. She's the female version of Matt imo, and that means she's gotta go. Also the other HG aren't talking to her. Wonder why? I think they don't trust her. They already know she's psycho. I mean that is why she ate a spider in the first place, isn't it?

Kristen is a priviledged, pompous bi*ch who thinks she's better than everyone else. She was just a little better at pretending than some before her showmance was revealed. Now her world has come crashing down.

You can see the arrogance in her eyes even if she's furtive about it. (And it was hilarious when Rachel pointed out that, "Hello, Kristen! I CAN in fact nominate you because I have the HOH key. Then Kristen said, "Yeah? Well, good. 'Cause I'm not scared. Kristen, I work with kids like you all the time. Don't front. It just makes you look like a fool. It's intimidating to none and convinces none.) That makes her worse in my book than Rachel. She's the female version of Matt imo, and that means she's gotta go. Also the other HG aren't talking to her. Wonder why? I think they don't trust her. They already know she's psycho. I mean that is why she ate a spider in the first place, isn't it?

Completely agree.

Archived