Lane - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody was as shameless about boners as Howie. The man had a box to "work things out" for God's sake.

I remember he talked about his "jack shack" but kept saying "Where the hell is there a shack in the back yard?" Then discovered he was talking about that box they keep pool cleaning supplies in. I'd be amazed if he could even fit in it.

Yes, he likes black t shirts alot. Of all the HGs he is the most enigmatic of them all. A few days ago he and Ragan were having a heart to heart sort of:

Lane: You are like the first homo I have ever met...

Ragan: (a minute or so later) Have you got many boners since you've been in the house?

Lane: Only morning boners.

Ragan: That doesn't count...

OMG...TMI

Down, Ragan, down, girl!!!

Ragan is playing his part pretty making the gays of America proud :animated_rotfl:

Go Lane! I'm super-impressed with the conversation he just had with Kristen. It's the most I've heard him talk about the game. To him, the past few weeks have been about laying-low - he called it "pre-season". I totally get that metaphor. By staying on the bench, he's injury-free, ready for the big games that start after jury house. I hope these guys start winning.

Very much pulling for this guy.

Lane is always friends with those on the way out the door. He should really be nice to them when the Jury House starts. He's so under the radar it's hard to tell what his game will be. Should the Brigade be F4 then the fur will fly. Better than RackHell vs. Kristen. Almost.

Yeah, everybody that is on the way out cries in their beer with Lane. If he's final two, he's got this won. Most people that are on the way out are ran away from to avoid guilt by association, but Lane spends sits and talks to them and hears them out. I think his method is better than Matt. Matt's plays both sides just to get him to final two, but Lane just acts like Lane and whether he realizes it or not, he's locking down jury votes.

If it's him and Matt at the end, Matt's goose is cooked.

I don't want Matt to even win second place. But Lane could beat about anyone in F2, hopefully it will be another Brigade member, so the two votes they have in the JH will be possibly split.

Excluding Matt, it would be close if any of those other three guys were final two. They're not like past bromances, where the guys were kinda hostile.

My favorite though was that one where it was all the macho guys and Cowboy. Marvin's jokes were great: "Scott told Cowboy to put on a sweater and Cowboy said 'Why, am I cold?'."

I cannot stand Lane talking and acting so proud about shooting animals. Complaining he can't shoot a desert turtle I mean give me a break this guy makes me sick I hope they send him out soon so I don't have to hear him talk about spotlighting anymore. Killing for fun is sick it's not like killing and eating what you kill.

Lane is being ironic when talking about the desert turtle. He's kidding. About 75% of what he says is a joke. He's dry like the desert and hard to interpret, and in my opinion, is no danger to turtles across the globe.

I gotta say that I do enjoy Lane's dry sarcastic sense of humor. I do think he's kind of a jerk for some of his ways....especially the night time spotlighting and shooting of animals...just wrong and I hope he's exaggerating (but I doubt it).

He and Brit have a good relationship...they "get" each other and are often funny. I hope they eventually team up and kick ass!

Lane is my new favorite. Don't ask me why. Thanks.

Hey, I like him. He is not so bad. He works out and is a collage man. I think his silence makes us think he is stupid. Time will tell with this guy.

Of the guys, i find him the least offensive. He seems genuine and comes across as someone that would give you the shirt off his back if he was your friend. He might have some country ways that grate on some people but that is just Lane being Lane. I could see myself having a beer with him and having a good laugh. I think he has the potential to go far in the house. He definitely has the least baggage of the bunch.

I gotta say that I do enjoy Lane's dry sarcastic sense of humor. I do think he's kind of a jerk for some of his ways....especially the night time spotlighting and shooting of animals...just wrong and I hope he's exaggerating (but I doubt it).

He and Brit have a good relationship...they "get" each other and are often funny. I hope they eventually team up and kick ass!

Speaking of which, the other night when Brit was talking to him about whether she should use the POV and stated that who she would put up and in what order, she told him that at the bottom of that order of people would be Matt because in her opinion he's not trustworthy and that he has a deal with Brenchal. (sorry for the run-on sentence) Anyway, I know that he went outside later and was talking to the Brigade about their conversation. But, I noticed that he didn't tell them everything. I particularly noticed that he didn't tell them about who Brit would put up on the block, i.e. one of the Brigade members. Also last night when the Brigade was talking about who their fifth person would be and Enzo mentioned Kathy, Lane and Hayden made it clear their intentions were to take Brit. Does anyone think that the Brigade is not all that loyal to each other and that their side deals may take precedence once it comes down to it? I don't want to get my hopes up.

Lane is so misunderstood! It's a complicated man-child who can be entertained by ants for an hour. Having personally protected a little swarming hill in my youth, like a Joan of Ants, I so appreciate that bright-eyed interest. Also, who can't love the absurdity of what little it takes to entertain in the BB House? :)

Go Lane! :kid:

Archived