Lane - Week 4

CeCiMom

Like I've said before, he is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. However, he is so growing on me (that's what she said). Please, he's easy to look at. I would love for him to team up with Brit. Muscle and brains. With Pandora's Box, would love to see Lane win HOH this week.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess no one knows the answer to my question.

I'm not sure if there is a true answer to your question but here's my opinion.

I don't see the Brigade lasting to the end. There is already some mistrust of Matt. Making a side alliance could be a smart move in case you need a plan B but it could hurt you if your plan A and plan B are on the block together. You might wind up getting flushed out. By the same token Enzo at least have no other alliance that I know of. If the brigade falls apart he will be left scrambling. An awful lot depends on who gets HOH. I think sooner or later the brigade will be found out. If it's later it's good for them as they will have the numbers. We shall see.

Speaking of which, the other night when Brit was talking to him about whether she should use the POV and stated that who she would put up and in what order, she told him that at the bottom of that order of people would be Matt because in her opinion he's not trustworthy and that he has a deal with Brenchal. (sorry for the run-on sentence) Anyway, I know that he went outside later and was talking to the Brigade about their conversation. But, I noticed that he didn't tell them everything. I particularly noticed that he didn't tell them about who Brit would put up on the block, i.e. one of the Brigade members. Also last night when the Brigade was talking about who their fifth person would be and Enzo mentioned Kathy, Lane and Hayden made it clear their intentions were to take Brit. Does anyone think that the Brigade is not all that loyal to each other and that their side deals may take precedence once it comes down to it? I don't want to get my hopes up.

I've wondered about that myself. I did think that Hayden would choose Kristen over the brigade, until they both got put up. Now, I think the brigade is very loyal to one another. But, if Brendon gets hoh tomorrow, one of the brigade just may go home next week. When that happens, these side alliances just might pan out. It was smart of them to make side alliances and share info with brigade members (the info they chose to share anyway). It makes the brigade very strong. Each brigade member protects the brigade as well as themselves. They've kept it a secret very well. Kudos to them.

Speaking of which, the other night when Brit was talking to him about whether she should use the POV and stated that who she would put up and in what order, she told him that at the bottom of that order of people would be Matt because in her opinion he's not trustworthy and that he has a deal with Brenchal. (sorry for the run-on sentence) Anyway, I know that he went outside later and was talking to the Brigade about their conversation. But, I noticed that he didn't tell them everything. I particularly noticed that he didn't tell them about who Brit would put up on the block, i.e. one of the Brigade members. Also last night when the Brigade was talking about who their fifth person would be and Enzo mentioned Kathy, Lane and Hayden made it clear their intentions were to take Brit. Does anyone think that the Brigade is not all that loyal to each other and that their side deals may take precedence once it comes down to it? I don't want to get my hopes up.

Yeah. I think the Brigade's deception with each other was revealed when Matt made his extremely stupid moves and Hayden's showmance was revealed. So you mean that the Brigade were wanting to induct (that doesn't seem the right word in this case but whatever) Britney. All except Enzo for some reason?

Archived