Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Brendon was such a condescending/patronizing and manipulative twit during this whole HoH talk between Ragan, Rachel and himself

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I find it pretty much a shallow cop-op to claim anyone who does not like Rachel (or Jani for that matter) is "jealous".

There are hundreds of other reasons but that sure always seems to be the easy one. Why would anyone be jealous of someone who is so insecure and fake??? I'm not jealous of Rachel, I just plain, flat-out don't like her, her attitude, her morals....! I have not heard anyone claim we are all jealous of Matt because he has a high IQ when he's being bashed.

It's just gonna be another week of The Hooker and Her HouseBoyToy in the HOH room. Oh Joy!!!!

Brendon was such a condescending/patronizing and manipulative twit during this whole HoH talk between Ragan, Rachel and himself

I find it pretty much a shallow cop-op to claim anyone who does not like Rachel (or Jani for that matter) is "jealous".

There are hundreds of other reasons but that sure always seems to be the easy one. Why would anyone be jealous of someone who is so insecure and fake??? I'm not jealous of Rachel, I just plain, flat-out don't like her, her attitude, her morals....! I have not heard anyone claim we are all jealous of Matt because he has a high IQ when he's being bashed.

It's just gonna be another week of The Hooker and Her HouseBoyToy in the HOH room. Oh Joy!!!!

LMAO!

6Borders my thoughts exactly about Rachel. I am not jealous of Rachel in the least. I dislike her because:

I think she is acting on the show, even when she tries to cry it is not genuine.

Her voice/laugh grates on my nerves.

I think she is trashy. By the way she hooked up with Brenda so quickly and in your face, and the sleezy clothes she wears.

I think she is terribly insecure and immature.

I think her gameplay sucks.

I think she is a selfish person.

I hate people who try to always be the center of attention.

I think her goodbye message to Andrew was pretty crappy.

I could go on and on......

First time poster and new member. I have a love/hate relationship with Rachel. Yep she is pretty annoying most of the time, but she plays this game well even with all the drama she brings. As long as she continues to play, I will continue to root for her.

Hi. I just registered, because this has been really bothering me. Whatever else you want to say about Rachel, I can't stand how Brendon treats her. That she allows it saddens me. Regan jumping on the controlling Rachel's behavior bandwagon cheapens him a little. Why aren't people censoring Kristen's rude behavior? It's because Kristen won't allow it.

Welcome Hikiki! :animated_wave:

Insecure women always let a man control them. But she dishes it out too. She did tell Andrew that Brenda isn't the smartest player, she did fight back on the prenup argument, and she did say he was stupid in front of Ragan and Brit for believing Andrew.

I am really sick of her pity party. She is always talking ab out what a good person she is . How dumb can someone be? the fact that she can not see why Brendon is trying to keep her mouth shut bothers me.

First time poster and new member. I have a love/hate relationship with Rachel. Yep she is pretty annoying most of the time, but she plays this game well even with all the drama she brings. As long as she continues to play, I will continue to root for her.

I feel the same. She gets on my nerves, but sometimes I like the way she plays the game and I think most of all, I like her competitiveness.

Wow! I just can't believe how much jealousy of Rachel is shown on this board. All you people hating her... it's clear you don't like her because she's sexy. Get over it! She's smart, she's competitive. Okay, she's a bit too emotional for the game, but that's where Brendan is a good balance to their team.

The whole house is against them, and they're both still in the game. Give her some credit. She's been playing awesome. And yeah, she's hot too.

Sexy is not a word I would use to describe Rachel , trashy now fits her fat ass to a T :animated_rotfl:

Hello, Elysium.

ILoveDaniel, maybe this time won't be so hard. Kristen is doing her best to make it easy. Hayden isn't going so quietly though so we may have to hear it. Blame him.

PS. You all have a lot of emoticons here. I looked but it was taking too long to find a plain ole, big ole grin, lol.

I don't like Clifford as a person for many reasons. Annoying laugh, screaming in the DR, her comments about why everyone is trying to break up her and her man. However, as a competitive person, she has my kudos. She really tries to win comps. She has won 2 HOH, Brendon 0. She claims to have studied past BB. Then she should know that show-mances are always a target, everyone lies, backdooring is quite common. This is how you play Big Brother. Why is Clifford shocked?

I was happier that Rachel won than if Kristen won. As much as I can't stand Rachel, I can't stand Kristen more. Plus, it brings more drama to the house. I was hoping that Andrew told Brenden about Matt's plan was to backdoor him, but then that would have made Andrew look like a traitor to Brenden. So, Brenchal is clueless about Matt and he's safe. I hope she puts Hayden and Kristen up and let the chips fall where they may. What does she have to lose? Everyone is after her and Brenden anyway and they are going to be in the Jury House.

My dream is for her to put up two brigade and if one wins POV, put Kristen's ass up.

I agree 100%, Denise. After Kristen showed her true colors last night surely Rachel will put her up.

Sexy is not a word I would use to describe Rachel , trashy now fits her fat ass to a T :animated_rotfl:

Exactly. I want to throw up in my mouth when Brendon says, "You're amazing" or "I love you" simply because she's not the kind of girl anyone with a right mind would bring home to their mother. And sexy does not always equal big boobs. You gotta have a little more going for you than that if I were a guy. That's just my opinion.

damn you annie!!!

:animated_rotfl: Yeah. I liked Annie. The HG suffered from a pure dose of stupidity in the first couple of weeks, imo. I didn't like the fact that they got Andrew out this week because I personally like Andrew very much, but it is a game. And he was the stronger nominee on the block.

Hi. I just registered, because this has been really bothering me. Whatever else you want to say about Rachel, I can't stand how Brendon treats her. That she allows it saddens me. Regan jumping on the controlling Rachel's behavior bandwagon cheapens him a little. Why aren't people censoring Kristen's rude behavior? It's because Kristen won't allow it.

Hikiki hi! ;)

Glad you jumped in the water with us.

I was thinking the same thing about Ragan but, if you noticed he fairly quickly saw what Brendon was doing and tried to stop it. He stopped talking and would pipe in (when Brendon would stop jabbering for a sec.) and say that he thinks she "gets it"... he had to say this numerous times and finally I think she just gave up and left.

I didn't see Rachel so much as taking the way Brendon was talking to her as much as she was holding back what she really wanted to say to Brendon which was STFU and you're an idiot! :D

:animated_rotfl:

Did you see the RED HOG reaching down and eating cereal and putting her wet grimy hand back into the box :animated_shocking: I would have yelled ,hey no double dipping and made her pour the cereal in a bowl .

:o No. My stomach is too weak for that. I would have thrown the cereal box in the trash after she got finished. I'm a bit of a germaphobe, though and no one else in the house deserves to become sick, either. At least you would have stood up to her. ^_^

Maybe Brendon's on a power trip along with Rachel? Or maybe he is indeed playing her like I thought he might be before. It seems he tries to make his opinions the only ones that matter, and it's pitiful that he's shooting her down, his "love" in front of others. It is sickening. And it's sickening that Rachel allows it. I think now more than ever that Brendon is playing her because she's smart in some ways but ridiculously stupid in other ways. She has no common sense. I think that might be why Brendon was calling her out on her drinking parade last night. Uh, gee, Brendon? You didn't notice before? What he was saying was just too contradictory to everything else he's been saying about her. Otherwise we have to face the truth about their intelligence.

Btw, hi, Hikiki! :animated_wave:

I don't like Clifford as a person for many reasons. Annoying laugh, screaming in the DR, her comments about why everyone is trying to break up her and her man. However, as a competitive person, she has my kudos. She really tries to win comps. She has won 2 HOH, Brendon 0. She claims to have studied past BB. Then she should know that show-mances are always a target, everyone lies, backdooring is quite common. This is how you play Big Brother. Why is Clifford shocked?

Because in the end I think she wants attention. She doesn't know squat about the subtleties of this game. Neither do I and that's why you never hear me claim that I do. I miss stuff so you'll never see me lining up to join BB and even if you did and I got in i wouldn't proclaim to everyone that I know this game so well.

Once again...insecurities...she is full of them

-Kyo

Archived