Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

It's time for you to go. You are a disgrace to young woman everywhere who act like you. Fake Boobs, botox, god only knows what else you have had done. You like to expose yourself every chance you get. I'm surprised that more mirrors have not been broken in the house, every time you see a camera looking at you, you face it and adjust those balloons you have implanted into your chest. You do realize that if you have them removed you will be saggy and stretched out. Do you honestly believe that Brendon is going home to meet his parents. Just by listening to Brendon talk you are not the girl his parents would want for their son. In fact 99.9% of the mother's in the world would not want to meet you. You screw on National TV pulling the blankets over you does not hide the fact that you are doing the nasty. You get the feeling that Brendon's parents are ultra conservative. Good Luck on that one Brendon. You can have Rachel do a lap dance for your dad while she cuts his hair and she can teach your mom how to poll dance. I pray to God that this is the week that someone other than Brendon win HOH and you or Brendon go home. I'm not a fan of Kristen but you are nothing more than a spoiled rotten skank who in about 5 years will look like your 50. You are a loser now GO HOME

I like this post!

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's time for you to go. You are a disgrace to young woman everywhere who act like you. Fake Boobs, botox, god only knows what else you have had done. You like to expose yourself every chance you get. I'm surprised that more mirrors have not been broken in the house, every time you see a camera looking at you, you face it and adjust those balloons you have implanted into your chest. You do realize that if you have them removed you will be saggy and stretched out. Do you honestly believe that Brendon is going home to meet his parents. Just by listening to Brendon talk you are not the girl his parents would want for their son. In fact 99.9% of the mother's in the world would not want to meet you. You screw on National TV pulling the blankets over you does not hide the fact that you are doing the nasty. You get the feeling that Brendon's parents are ultra conservative. Good Luck on that one Brendon. You can have Rachel do a lap dance for your dad while she cuts his hair and she can teach your mom how to poll dance. I pray to God that this is the week that someone other than Brendon win HOH and you or Brendon go home. I'm not a fan of Kristen but you are nothing more than a spoiled rotten skank who in about 5 years will look like your 50. You are a loser now GO HOME

It's even better the second time!

i cant wait to see her tell kristen she wont come between her n her man in goodbye messages :animated_rotfl:

Is there a "like" button somewhere?

Great post BUT I fear they will vote out Brenda first and hope Clifford DORs which means there will be at least two more weeks of balloon adjustments. Will be very interesting to see just how hard Mutt tries for the HOH. He is trying to psyche everyone up so he does not have to do the dirty work imho.

Could have not said it any better! :animated_wave:

First off, every woman this season except Monet has fake boobs, so you can't use that argument. Second, there have been worse women than her. Remember a couple seasons ago when two of the women did a strip tease week 1 on BBAD? That was worse than anything Rachel has done. As for the sex, it happens every season. Yes, every season people hook up and get naughty under the blankets. This time there are two couples doing it. You can't rail on one person, and ignore the other people doing the same thing.

First off, every woman this season except Monet has fake boobs, so you can't use that argument. Second, there have been worse women than her. Remember a couple seasons ago when two of the women did a strip tease week 1 on BBAD? That was worse than anything Rachel has done. As for the sex, it happens every season. Yes, every season people hook up and get naughty under the blankets. This time there are two couples doing it. You can't rail on one person, and ignore the other people doing the same thing.

Not sure if Britany has fake boobs, Rachel and Kristen definte yes ;)

First off, every woman this season except Monet has fake boobs, so you can't use that argument.

Monet is a couture model and they don't have any boobs.

Second, there have been worse women than her. Remember a couple seasons ago when two of the women did a strip tease week 1 on BBAD?

That was worse than anything Rachel has done. As for the sex, it happens every season.

Yes, every season people hook up and get naughty under the blankets.

I agree. Dani was a freaky tramp under the sheets.

This time there are two couples doing it. You can't rail on one person, and ignore the other people doing the same thing.

Archived