PoV - Week 3

I'll be rooting for Brenchel. I want Andrew to stay, but he kind of deserves to go since he never made a move when he had the chance.

btw, apparently Kathy has thrown up 3 times so far. She'll be lucky to make it outside to play.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I hear or read something about since Saturday is Andrew's sabbath, POV may be Sunday? Can he not participate on Saturday? thanks

The sabbath is from Friday at sundown to Saturday at sundown. So it is possible the comp is Saturday night, after sundown.

so comp will probably be after sundown today :animated_bouncy:

seems like veto comp is going on now since we have trivia on feeds...

bigger shocker brendon or rachel won pov :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

these hg are going to have a tough time getting one of them out of game

they are a powerhouse

He should have just put up Brendon and Rachel together and at least one of them would be going home. Matt thinks he's so smart and is running this game. IMO...he won't be around long.

He gained two allies by not voting Rachel and Brendon and he's only losing one ally now by losing either Andrew and/or Kathy. He's all about the numbers.

yeah brendon won veto

He gained two allies by not voting Rachel and Brendon and he's only losing one ally now by losing either Andrew and/or Kathy. He's all about the numbers.

You mean by not putting them up? They knew he was trying to backdoor one of them, that's why they were playing so hard to win POV. They are certainly not his allies as he will see when his ass is on the block next week. What a wasted HOH.

I'm fine and dandy with either Kathy or Andrew leaving this week...not a waste as far as I'm concerned. Neither has added any entertainment to the feeds or show.

You mean by not putting them up? They knew he was trying to backdoor one of them, that's why they were playing so hard to win POV. They are certainly not his allies as he will see when his ass is on the block next week. What a wasted HOH.

Yes, I meant to say by not nominating them.

That whole "back door" thing was bs with him. He didn't care if either one of the four left but he gained two allies for the next few weeks in Brendon and Rachel.

Looks like Brendon won. It's a long shot but I would love it if Matt was able to talk Brendon into using it so he could put up __________ and then really put Rachel up.

No way in holy heck will he use that veto. He won't put Rachel in jeopardy. Matt's not slick enough to talk him into that.

Archived