Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/23

LOL LOL LOL, hang in there, you'll get a handle on it. :)

Yeah. This BB house just reeks!! Please let America pick a mixture of the cast from the last two seasons to come in the BB house so we can see some people play who have a clue how to strategize. Honestly!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his case, they should move it to Sunday or so. It's not fair to not let him participate.

He knew when he signed up for BB that they do stuff on Saturdays. If it is a problem for him, why did he decide to be on BB? I think it's ridiculous that they would move stuff to different days for one person. Waiting until after sundown would make more sense.

Wait, he's on the block and can't participate to save himself?

I don't think we know for sure WHEN the veto comp will be -- but I'm sure someone will let us know if that's the case.

Darn, had to miss the show last night due to an emergency. Boy did I miss a lot. I don't understand why Matt did not put up Rachael and Brenden? :animated_scratchchin:

Cause he's a dumbass. All the HG were lying to each other about their vocations and how "smart" they led other HG to believe they are. Turns out Matt was lying about his MENSA status. If not, I'd like to see the proof.

unfortunately, matt is thinking of things in a logical and strategic way with odds and everything, but the worst case scenario happened and both Brendon and Rachel are playing. the problem is he's not taking into account the human factor - there's no predicting things when people are involved.

interesting that Andrew just told Kathy the plan to back door Brendon. Wonder if she'll tell Rachel and Brendon before the POV?

Archived