Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/23

I didn't even realize you could take hair extensions off and and on like that. I always thought they were sewn in or glued in for several months until you needed new ones. How does she get them to stay on when she wants to wear them? (sorry if I'm asking a stupid question. I have ALWAYS had long hair since I was a kid and so never would need hair extensions.)

A weave stays in for long periods of time, and are done professionally. Hair extensions can too, but are usually in and out. Especially if they are cheap extensions, they just clip in or have a comb attached to stick into your noggin'. And me thinks punkin' heads are the cheap kind.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even realize you could take hair extensions off and and on like that. I always thought they were sewn in or glued in for several months until you needed new ones. How does she get them to stay on when she wants to wear them? (sorry if I'm asking a stupid question. I have ALWAYS had long hair since I was a kid and so never would need hair extensions.)

You can get the kind that clips onto your hair. Lots of women wear the clip on extensions to make their hair look thicker or longer.and what Shipp said. LOL

I don't think she meant the glued in kind but Rachel is probably wearing the clip on kind. They killed some poor broom so she could have extra hair.

A weave stays in for long periods of time, and are done professionally. Hair extensions can too, but are usually in and out. Especially if they are cheap extensions, they just clip in or have a comb attached to stick into your noggin'. And me thinks punkin' heads are the cheap kind.

Wow learned something new. I think it would feel weird having those combs sitting on your noggin'.

I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes?! Hmmmmm.......tee hee

There's a good chance at least some of the drapes match since the store bought kind has many shades throughout.

No, actually I think her rug really does match the natural hair. she must have brough her clip on to the hairdresser and said "match this."

kathy n andrew nom

pov winner is the real mystery

should be an interesting day tomorrow depending on who wins it

Did Lame just say to Matt in the HoH a few minutes ago that it was Brendon, Rachel and Britney pulled for PoV comp tomorrow?

Listening to Lame in Jumanji room and so I know it's Lame, Rachel and ???

Just figured it out...

Brendon, Rachel and Lame were pulled to play in PoV with Matt, Kathy and Andrew.

Archived