Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/23

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks BB, I hope it's soon too. I'm hoping within next hour, but wouldn't they be getting dressed for it?

I don't think they get dressed up for noms. Well, maybe pumpkin' head, to show off her bazooka's. :gunsmilie: And, lately she's been shooting beaver shots too. Sick.

I think she might distance herself from Brendan if is no longer any use to her. Tho...comments from HoH room last nite to Julie...Banana brain said she would give up the $$ for Branden. Hmmmm, I can see her 10 years from now, in Vegas, giving $10.00 lap dances and thinking, that was a bad move. She already looks like a hag, rode hard and put away wet. :eeyore: < Mrs. Ed

Here we go...

Rachel and Britney in the food room. Rachel is so glad they could be friends and Brit is good with it too because she feels Rachel is down this week.

I hope Monet is watching this exchange.

Morty just IM'd me and said that he can't wait to see Britney's DR now that they're BFF's. :lol:

I don't think they get dressed up for noms. Well, maybe pumpkin' head, to show off her bazooka's. :gunsmilie: And, lately she's been shooting beaver shots too. Sick.

I think she might distance herself from Brendan if is no longer any use to her. Tho...comments from HoH room last nite to Julie...Banana brain said she would give up the $$ for Branden. Hmmmm, I can see her 10 years from now, in Vegas, giving $10.00 lap dances and thinking, that was a bad move. She already looks like a hag, rode hard and put away wet. :eeyore: < Mrs. Ed

You outdid yourself on this post. Beaver shots, banana brain and $10.00 lap dances. I think the $10.00 lap dances will be $5.00 and it will happen next year. lmao

Morty just IM'd me and said that he can't wait to see Britney's DR now that they're BFF's. :lol:

Does Morty know that this is Rachel's dream to get in with the mean popular girls?

Does Morty know that this is Rachel's dream to get in with the mean popular girls?

I don't think he cares what Rachel's dreams are as long as they happen outside of the BB house. :lol:

I don't think he cares what Rachel's dreams are as long as they happen outside of the BB house. :lol:

lol

Kristen is now telling Rachel that her gut tells her that Rachel will outlast Brendon. I guess she's planting seeds in punkin'head's head. No pun intended.

So is the plan Kathy and Andrew with a backdoor to Brendon? I would much rather see Rachel out then Brendon. He'll be more tolerable without her in the house. She will be even more intolerable than she is now. If that is possible.

lol

Kristen is now telling Rachel that her gut tells her that Rachel will outlast Brendon. I guess she's planting seeds in punkin'head's head. No pun intended.

LOL LOL LOL - you intended the pun, and it's darn funny too. :pumpkin:

At this point I don't care who between Rachel and Brendon leaves first. As long as they don't both make the jury house, I'll be happy. Anyone who came to the BB house for a hook-up and stupidly admits that they would give up the money for a man deserves to be kicked to the curb. They've got their "hook-up" so now they can get the hell out. I hope, in this case, they do not get a sexcation at the jury house.

Maybe nomination time now. They're saying "game time" but there is no game, just noms coming up.

Matt is in the bathroom fixing his hair. For some reason I think he looks like Dennis the Menace in his outfit. You always have to have nice hair before you throw someone under the bus. lol

here we go nomination time

Good lord, just get the nom's over BB. At this point I don't care what these bone heads do. Probably on pause because the big red dog had to put in her hair extensions. Sheesh.....

Good lord, just get the nom's over BB. At this point I don't care what these bone heads do. Probably on pause because the big red dog had to put in her hair extensions. Sheesh.....

Funny you should mention extensions. I could swear her hair got a lot longer than it was when she first entered the house.

Funny you should mention extensions. I could swear her hair got a lot longer than it was when she first entered the house.

Yeah, she's got some sort of Walgreens ready to buy pieces of rat hair extensions. The woman is a hot mess. Now her face (my eyes my eyes) is breaking out and she doesn't know why. I have a suggestion WASH YOUR FACE!

Yeah, she's got some sort of Walgreens ready to buy pieces of rat hair extensions. The woman is a hot mess. Now her face (my eyes my eyes) is breaking out and she doesn't know why. I have a suggestion WASH YOUR FACE!

lmao I knew something was different. Your eyes hurt. lol

My theory her break out has something to do with Brendan slobbering his kisses on her. He's transferring the bacteria from his mouth to her face and since she does not wash well the bacteria colony is multiplying.

lmao I knew something was different. Your eyes hurt. lol

My theory her break out has something to do with Brendan slobbering his kisses on her. He's transferring the bacteria from his mouth to her face and since she does not wash well the bacteria colony is multiplying.

Thanks, now I have that mental picture stuck in my head, lol lol.

I didn't even realize you could take hair extensions off and and on like that. I always thought they were sewn in or glued in for several months until you needed new ones. How does she get them to stay on when she wants to wear them? (sorry if I'm asking a stupid question. I have ALWAYS had long hair since I was a kid and so never would need hair extensions.)

Kathy and Andrew whispering in bathroom. Andrew is telling her that I hope he is trying to backdoor someone otherwise I am in trouble.

Kathy had a revelation and said to Andrew, "I think it's you and me."

She's a sharp one, this trained observer. :animated_rotfl:

Archived