Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/23

Major ass kissing by Rachel and Britney up in Matt's HOH room. "Stacey (Matt's wife) is so cool," Stacey is this and Stacey is that and the way Rachel and Britney are talking you would think that Stacey is the second coming.

Lane, Kristen,Hayden, Enzo and Kathy outside. No sign of Brendon or Andrew or Ragan.

Rachel "I might have a lesbian crush on Stacey." With every twist and turn in this game I could never think that Rachel could make me more sick to my stomach, but she always manages to do it. Rachel was carrying a bottle of wine around. i think she is acting somewhat drunk, but I don't think she is.

Lane: "What time do you go to bed, Kathy." I guess they are wondering why Kathy is still up. Kathy is odd man out and Rachel her best friend is now Brit's best friend.

Kristen gone from outside now.

Enzo said he was only going to stay on the board and wait for 2 people to jump off, but befor he knew it 5 were off and then he said I might as well stay. (I knew Enzo did not want HOH this week.)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristen in bed eating a carrot and hayden leaning over the bed talking to her. They're all saying "They're (brit and rach) still up there) meaning in the HOH room. Hayden says this to Kristen over the bed and then walks in Kathy who says the same and gets on the bed with Kristen. Then Enzo outside says "Ragan is too fucking much always walking around and breaking up conversations." They're all talking about Ragan downstairs waiting with baited breath for the two bimbos to leave the HOH.

"Enzo says "Brit has to calm down too, there's a brigade out here" Enzo also said that Brit likes to play her little games too.

Now Brit out of the HOH and telling Enzo and the guys what's going on.

Brit says : Brendon is pissed at Rachel for drinking.

They're talking about how Brendon and Rachel are calling eachoterh babe and baby and Lane says you start saying that until you're going out for a year. Lane: "She was (rachel) a dick in the kitchen."

Kristen, Lane and Enzo at hot tub. Enzo: "Who is he gonna put up if he don't put those two up?"

Rachel up in HOH with Matt. Rachel "what you have (with stacey) is unbelievable" She is going on and on about Stacey. Rachel says she is going to cry right now because she is so envious of Matt and Stacey have. I don't what makes me more sick, Rachel and Brendon talk or this talk. PLEASE NOM HER!

Britney now luring Lane to kitchen to leave Enzo by himself.

Okay, Britney telling Lane something that Monet said and she's 10% sure it's true. She's eating something out of a bag and hard to hear but she tells Lane.

"Kristen and Hayden are twins, they have the same birthmark on their stomachs." Brit: Monet said they (kris/hay) are brothers and sister but I think they are twins" and says the same thing about birthmark. She says nose is same and eyes same except color.

Brit is shit stirrer. She knows Kristen wants her out and now she's saying this shit.

Kathy is reporting about Kristen lying in bed now. Another shit stirrer.

Brit to Lane: "look at their stomachs tomorrow and their faces they are the same. they are twins 'the lifelong twins." she's pushing this hard to Lane.

Lane to Brit: "You're so smart" Brit: "No it was MOnet who said it." She keeps talking about the birthmark thing.

Wow, Hayden and Kristen really doing a good job of keeping their showmance secret because they're being accused of being twins when they have been doing the nasty up there.

Britney wants Kristen out. The claws are out now.

hayden the first one to go up to the HOH room while Rachel is still there.

This is all good but I have to go get ready for work. Arghhhh!

I can't find the "Matt HOH" thread so I'm writing this here. If Matt puts up Kathy and Andrew wouldn't that make an undue enemy? I know Kathy and Rachel are "close" and she didn't want to put up Andrew last week as a pawn. But Matt hasn't had anything up with them. He's right about one thing, if Brenchel is not put up together, then if he wins POV, he will take her off the block and we have another week of them both. JMO

Why is Matt not going to put up Brenda and Rachel? She told everybody that he volunteered to be the pawn. Although his crew already knew that, Rachel didn't know they knew it.

I need Matt to put up both Rachel and Brenda so one of them can go before jury. If not, the hg will be up against a team trying to get HOH.

Major ass kissing by Rachel and Britney up in Matt's HOH room. "Stacey (Matt's wife) is so cool," Stacey is this and Stacey is that and the way Rachel and Britney are talking you would think that Stacey is the second coming.

Lane, Kristen,Hayden, Enzo and Kathy outside. No sign of Brendon or Andrew or Ragan.

Rachel "I might have a lesbian crush on Stacey." With every twist and turn in this game I could never think that Rachel could make me more sick to my stomach, but she always manages to do it. Rachel was carrying a bottle of wine around. i think she is acting somewhat drunk, but I don't think she is.

Lane: "What time do you go to bed, Kathy." I guess they are wondering why Kathy is still up. Kathy is odd man out and Rachel her best friend is now Brit's best friend.

Kristen gone from outside now.

Enzo said he was only going to stay on the board and wait for 2 people to jump off, but befor he knew it 5 were off and then he said I might as well stay. (I knew Enzo did not want HOH this week.)

Thanks for the updates. Tho, I just lost my breakfast with the Rachel comment. She has completely lost her marbles. Nuts I tell ya, just plain nuts! :cookoo:

Yeah, nominations should be today.

Matt seems pretty sure about having Kathy on the block. But he should definitely do both Rachel and Brendon. That way, one goes for sure. And they were both going after him, anyways.

Matt's playing smart, not getting blood on his hands. He's setting up a fake secret alliance with R&B to get them to protect him (as they're both strong competitors) and he wants their JH votes. Kathy voted against him last night and she's part of Brenchal so she has to go and no one will be upset. Matt is one guy who's absolutely sure he can win this game. If one of his noms wins pov, he'll replace them with B or R and if they go, oh well...new plan. He's thought this out, imo.

I think in real life it would be easy to see through Rachel's ridiculous ravings about Stacey but people's perspectives get so warped by that house that some of that crap actually works. Matt should just put them up now before they ruin the whole season!

Matt's playing smart, not getting blood on his hands. He's setting up a fake secret alliance with R&B to get them to protect him (as they're both strong competitors) and he wants their JH votes. Kathy voted against him last night and she's part of Brenchal so she has to go and no one will be upset. Matt is one guy who's absolutely sure he can win this game. If one of his noms wins pov, he'll replace them with B or R and if they go, oh well...new plan. He's thought this out, imo.

I totally agree with you. He's hedging his bets.

Am I mistaken or did Matt mention the word "brigade" in reference to Enzo, Lane and Hayden to Ragan last night? Or did the updater make a mistake?

Here was the convo:

Ragan: Oh they'll blab about it. They might want you to put one of them up so they can fight for POV.

Matt: That's not an option, it's Kathy and Andrew up or them.

Ragan: Do you think Andrew would be pissed?

Matt: I'd talk to him and have the brigade reassure him.

Another time later in the conversation in HOH that night, Matt also said the following:

Ragan: It's like a chemical reaction between the two, it's like game play wise is a bad combination for both of them. Some players here eat all the time, don't have to win comps and don't have to get blood on their hands.

Matt: but these people have my back

Bok Choy and Baby Food

The baby food could be mixed with slop. I think "America" was easy on them.

Enzo says he's not eating none of it. It looks like vomit. What does he care he'll cheat on real food here and there and nothing will happen.

He said "Hey America, I thought we were like this." He made a tight finger motion, but little does he know they are tight because the other choices were worse.

Enzo said it's not worth competing in the future. lol

I forgot to add that Andrew is happy with Americas choice and said thank you. It's Kosher. I like Andrew.

Enzo: "It's like someone shit on their hands and threw it at us." re: have-not menu. lol

He doesn't know what Bok Choy is. Hey Enzo have you never had Chinese Food?

He's gonna "eat so many protein shakes (enzo it's drink, not eat) so everyone could feel my wrath" He's funny.

In food storage room there are all kinds of baby food products. Cereals, chips etc. They got juice and "cheddar shit" as per Enzo. Enzo is happy now. They're all OK with it except...

Brendon was so pissed when he tasted the baby food. He hates it and would rather be at Rachel's breasts. He's not ready for solids yet.

In food storage room there are all kinds of baby food products. Cereals, chips etc. They got juice and "cheddar shit" as per Enzo. Enzo is happy now. They're all OK with it except...

Brendon was so pissed when he tasted the baby food. He hates it and would rather be at Rachel's breasts. He's not ready for solids yet.

....now, that was funny....

Archived