Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

HOH  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Andrew
    • Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kathy
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Matt (if not evicted)
    • Monet (if not evicted)
    • Ragan

I want to see Kristen win because it will be interesting to see if how much Hayden tries to get in her ear to put up Rachel and Brendon. She's pretty much allied with them obviously but Hayden has her ear and he and the Brigade obviously want R and B up.

I think she'd start to question why Hayden wants them out so much and could create a lot of drama this week.

Andrew...would like for him to say more than a 4 word sentence and actually have to state an opinion.

Enzo and Lane won't try this early. Brendon, Brittany and Matt probably want it most. I like Ragen but oh my....he would talk us to death. Think he would be worse than Racheal was.

GO ANDREW!!!!! :party_smilie:

I put Britney because she would be so funny and put up whoever the he** she wanted to! She wouldn't listen to anyone! I think she'd be smartest to put up two out of the Brigade, though: Matt and possibly Lane. The Brigade is a bigger threat than Brenden and Rachel - no matter how annoying they may be.

I'm hoping for Matt on the sole reason he was on the block and survived. Maybe the "theme" so far this season will continue. If I vote for my real desire then I want Andrew so he stirs things up. Who knows what that guy is thinking.

Some probably figured it would be better to drop now and at least eat to be stronger for POV than roll the dice for HOH and risk losing and ending up weak on slop.

Props to BB for doing the Have / Have Not. It really cuts down the chances of anybody just taking a deal and throwing it. Those are the worst endurances.

Archived