Matt - Week 3 (HoH)

CeCiMom

It amazes me that they can't consider he made a deal with B&R to get a free week after coming down from HOH. They need to dump his ass and bring in either Kristen or Britney.

If they're smart, they will. But these things are often just all boys' clubs plain and simple - which is really juvenile, but that just seems to be what happens.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt's whole thing against Kathy was a bit much anyway. Why care that she threw a vote to Monet?

He's really getting raked over the coals on cable & on daytime TV re: that fake disease thing. It's interesting people are so distressed about that.

I think it might be because he is so obnoxious and that brought a simmer to the boil.

Just finished watching tonights show, wow,Matt is a real idiot, I cant stomach him even more after watching him bungle his hoh tonight, he is really a disgusting ignorant fool.

Why would he be afraid to put up B or R? Doesn't he have the 'Brigade' behind him?

He just acts like he's afraid. He vowed to put Brensha up before, but then he comes up with some cooky reasoning to put up Kathy and Andrew. I mean puhleeeeeze. You knew Kathy was going to vote for her friend. Why not put up Britney, too then? It makes no sense. The guy wants to seem like a good guy, and wants the whole house to trust him when he's really just a jerk. And everyone smells it except him.

According to the update page Ragan and Matt were talking and Matt says "The problem is that everyone has the mentality, 'I don't want to do it, let someone else do it." about getting out R&B.

You would think that with Ragan and all his BB knowledge would say to Matt, "Is that why you didn't put both of them up."

Don't get me wrong, I actually think Matt played his HOH week perfectly. He leaves the 2 biggest targets in the house, and if Rachel or Brendan get HOH I don't think either one of them will put him up.With Kathy staying the only way she wins HOH is if it's an endurance contest to see who can lay down the longest.

According to the update page Ragan and Matt were talking and Matt says "The problem is that everyone has the mentality, 'I don't want to do it, let someone else do it." about getting out R&B.

You would think that with Ragan and all his BB knowledge would say to Matt, "Is that why you didn't put both of them up."

Don't get me wrong, I actually think Matt played his HOH week perfectly. He leaves the 2 biggest targets in the house, and if Rachel or Brendan get HOH I don't think either one of them will put him up.With Kathy staying the only way she wins HOH is if it's an endurance contest to see who can lay down the longest.

Ragan and Matt discussed it while on the surf boards that in order for Ragan to drop..Matt had to agree not to nom Brendon and Rachel. They even discussed afterward how it benefits both their games right now to keep B & R in the house...as the obvious targets. So..I would hope that Ragan wouldn't throw it back at Matt and blame him.

I agree too, to an extent, that this was a good move and good HoH for Matt, and Ragan too, at this early stage of the game...however the Brigade has questioned Matt's motives and his association with Ragan...which may bite him in the @ss eventually.

Ragan and Matt discussed it while on the surf boards that in order for Ragan to drop..Matt had to agree not to nom Brendon and Rachel. They even discussed afterward how it benefits both their games right now to keep B & R in the house...as the obvious targets. So..I would hope that Ragan wouldn't throw it back at Matt and blame him.

I agree too, to an extent, that this was a good move and good HoH for Matt, and Ragan too, at this early stage of the game...however the Brigade has questioned Matt's motives and his association with Ragan...which may bite him in the @ss eventually.

That's exactly how I saw it. Matt's problem was trying to explain something that he really couldn't (because of the deal); to the Brigade. They are kinda slow (huge understatement here) so he might get away with it.

Matt, so far, (despicable little piece of chit that I find him to be) is managing to play for Matt and still maintain working relationships with both powers of the house.

I forgot about that conversation that Ragan and Matt had. Do the rest of the brigade know about the deal between Matt and Ragan because from what I've seen when Enzo, Lane, and Hayden get together and talk about the noms, it doesn't seem that they know. If they don't know they just seem to think that Matt was just stupid in his noms, and they can't figure out that he did that so B&R won't come after him.

Nope the Brigade doesn't..but they are weary of Matt and have already discussed letting him go first if they need to. I suspect he's buliding an anti Brigade Alliance just in case that happens. His game is out of BB6 BB7 Jame's playbook. Sneaky lying trying to be good with everyone in the house just in case. It will be a matter of time before he's found out.

Nope the Brigade doesn't..but they are weary of Matt and have already discussed letting him go first if they need to. I suspect he's buliding an anti Brigade Alliance just in case that happens. His game is out of BB6 BB7 Jame's playbook. Sneaky lying trying to be good with everyone in the house just in case. It will be a matter of time before he's found out.

Come to think of it, he has that same shifty-eyed look that James had (and no doubt still has).

Ragan was more concerned with keeping Rachel than Brendon. At one point Ragan even said he could care less about Brendon and he kept stressing how he didn't want to make it look like he deliberately gave up HOH. They agreed that once they all came out to the yard he would wait about 20 minutes then "fall off." He was all about looking good in her eyes. I think Ragan was the one that had the back door plan for Brendon.

They all DO say they don't believe he's making the right choices. The only problem is they only do it in the DR. Everybody just sits there in awkward silence when in front of Matt while he's trying to pawn their situation off on "bad luck" and "the odds being against them," Enzo had a look on his face like he was about to say "Dude, it would have been 1:1 odds and no luck involved whatsoever if you just put those two up." but he just swallowed it down. Even Hayden on the couch had that same look on his face while Matt was talking about their plans falling apart.

I wouldn't be surprised if Matt were the first ally to be turned on in the Brigade. Hayden, Enzo nor Lane really trust The-Brains-of-the-Operation now, imo. It's gonna fall apart and Hayden is going to choose Kristen over the Brigade in the end. They'll all separate and make new alliances soon. Lane and Enzo might stick together. (eeeeeewww...I just had an Adam/Ryan S9 flashback.)

I just read Matt's blog here. I think he's a little bit honest as far as how he feels about the other hg's he mentions, but he's far too smug and cocky. He sincerely believes he's going to con each and every one of the hg's to the end. And in no way, shape, form or fashion do I believe his wife wasn't in on the lie. He's lying to us about this to try to save himself with the fans. I don't judge him for his lie, but I would be afraid to be him. :scared:

I, too, think that Matt played his hoh perfectly, but I'm still not liking the guy too much. Maybe he'll grow on me though. His hoh this week not only keeps him safe next week with B or R if they get hoh, he's also set it up where he can align with them if the brigade falls apart and he's also probably insured their jury votes (if he makes it to the end still pretty much unscathed, which I doubt he will, but ya never know with BB.)

I read his blog and he really thinks very highly of himself, what an ass, can't stand him even more now, dont believe a word that he said about his contributing to the foundation for the illness he has lied about, I think he really believes he is the best player in BB history, give me a break, not even close. I can't wait to see him brought down a peg or two, he deserves every bad thing that can come his way and will eventually in this game.

Archived