Kathy - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know who taught her to put on eye make-up, Tammy Faye?

As an 'older woman' it just annoys the crap out of me that anytime there is an older woman on the show she is pretty much useless.

She looks like there are spiders crawling out of her eyes. This might intererst Kristen.

She looks like there are spiders crawling out of her eyes. This might intererst Kristen.

LOL LOL yum yum yum :cheeseburger:

I think Kristen gained a little street cred with the guys when she ate the spider.

I really think she's losing it.

She's saying that Andrew is struggling with his religion and if he thinks he sinned he has to go and pray. Also, not sure who she was trashing Rachel or Brit but one of those two said they couldn't eat before the meeting, I guess because they were nervous about what would go down but that person ate anyway. She was condemning them for eating and Hayden defender that person saying "she really didn't eat much" and that shut Kathy's mouth. No, she's really not a nice person IMO.

I'd never thought I'd say that I find Kathy more annoying than Rachel and Brendon but I do.

When she talks I feel like I'm in "dogpatch."

The whole season is annoying. After tonite I just might be done. Boring cast. BBAD isn't even worth watching. Geared to the teeny weenies. Absolutey no one to really root for.

Maybe all the BB's have been like this but if you didn't watch other sources than the tv shows, you wouldn't even know some of these people (after 3 weeks) are even there.

Looks to me that Kathy will be around until they have to stop pretending that they are never going to put each other on the block.

dogpatch is exactly what fits her,lol, when she said all the numbers she ever dealt with were lis tags, her accent was soooo heavy, she annoys me more than rachel and brendon together, and that is sayin a lot!!!

The whole season is annoying. After tonite I just might be done. Boring cast. BBAD isn't even worth watching. Geared to the teeny weenies. Absolutey no one to really root for.

I'm 100% in agreement with Shipp. By far the least interesting bunch since BB began.

Enzo's ongoing dialogue about his bowels is more than I can take, can't imagine how disgusting it must be for his fellow HG's. Matt's constant spouting about his IQ and the his wife's fake illness ruled him out for me on day one. Britney is the usual bi-otchy blond but Rachel has uniquely taken skank-y to a whole new level. If Brendon believes or is believable about his so called love for her, he is as doomed in the house as outside. I have lukewarm pity for Ragan and Andrew but can't muster any support for either. The others are just fill, like the poly peanuts in a shipping carton.

I am hoping for a first ever BB "no winner" with all of them being voted out in one fat swoop by Chen-bot who then says to her hubby, even for you, I can't spend one more minute with these 'D' listers. :wacko:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this... well, maybe not a limb... maybe go out on a twig with hungry tigers waiting for me at the bottom.... and I'll say she wins HOH next week. Rachel was nom'd and then won HOH. Matt was nom'd and then won HOH. I'm seeing a pattern...

Imagine Kathy reading someone their Miranda Rights.

Bet she puts her own personal spin on it. Something like:

Ya'll have, you know, like, you know, like the right to um, you know, like, remain, you know, like silent!

I'm 100% in agreement with Shipp. By far the least interesting bunch since BB began.

Enzo's ongoing dialogue about his bowels is more than I can take, can't imagine how disgusting it must be for his fellow HG's. Matt's constant spouting about his IQ and the his wife's fake illness ruled him out for me on day one. Britney is the usual bi-otchy blond but Rachel has uniquely taken skank-y to a whole new level. If Brendon believes or is believable about his so called love for her, he is as doomed in the house as outside. I have lukewarm pity for Ragan and Andrew but can't muster any support for either. The others are just fill, like the poly peanuts in a shipping carton.

I am hoping for a first ever BB "no winner" with all of them being voted out in one fat swoop by Chen-bot who then says to her hubby, even for you, I can't spend one more minute with these 'D' listers. :wacko:

LOL LOL LOL - CBS pulls plug on BB in middle of season due to lack of interest. CBS has bought the exclusive rights to Mad Men from AMC and will be showing reruns. News at 11:00.

We can watch some real smoking :lol2::smoke:

I once dated a girl from Arkansas but had to break it off. I could not stand her heavy accent. At first is was cute but 3 months later was like a rake going over concrete.

Arkansas has some incredibly beautiful and talented women (including the fabulously talented K.T. Oslin) and men. Not limited to:

Johnny Cash

Glen Campbell

Floyd Cramer

Lefty Frizzell

Arkansas has some incredibly beautiful and talented women (including the fabulously talented K.T. Oslin) and men. Not limited to:

Johnny Cash

Glen Campbell

Floyd Cramer

Lefty Frizzell

You forgot Willian Jefferson Clinton. I wonder if Monika has, hmmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

You forgot Willian Jefferson Clinton. I wonder if Monika has, hmmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

m

Archived