Kathy - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Hey, I'm an equal opportunity judgmental beotch -- there's so much to work with in the BB house -- Kathy's smoking while simultaneously whining about cancer; Matt making up his wife having a serious medical condition; Kristin and Rachel for being bimbos.....

You know, I guess it's just what we do, and I'll bet you do it too. This just happens to be about someone you like on the show or someone touched a nerve about the whole smoking issue. Whatever, I don't really care. This is fun and recreational for many of us, and frankly, it's pretty harmless. It's not like we are stalking these folks and telling them they are bad people. They put themselves in a situation where they are watched 24/7, and they act like assclowns, so I'm thinking they pretty much are opening the door for anyone to say just about anything they want. But of course that is JUST my humble opinion.

PS - hope Kathy goes home this week too. Andrew has the potential to be much more entertaining (ridiculous at times, but potentially entertaining).

I am in total agreement with this well-written post.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you've said judgemental things about Matt, Cali. Don't forget that. Matt is a person, too like Kathy. If Kathy is your favorite BB person - that's fine. You can state your admiration and respect for her on here, but others have a right to express their opinions also. ILoveDanielle doesn't get offended when someone says something in the negative about Britney (unless it sounded particularly hateful I'm sure) so just realize this is a reality show forum. If Kathy wasn't willing to take compliments AND criticism, she wouldn't be on the BB show. That's the chance you take unfortunately when you get on a show like this. People are going to talk. Some will say nice things. Others may say critical or even harsh things.

And no one has said that Kathy is less than a person because she smokes. She seems to be a wonderful person. I think many people are just concerned for her health and wonder why she is smoking at all if she has had to deal with a monster like cancer. That's all.

Marty, we all see these HG's in a certain light based on our value system. I must disagree regarding no mean or rude comments not being made. I was taken back by many of the judgemental and hateful statements made about Kathy. IMHO, I think the statements we make about the people in this crazy house truly says more about us and less about them.

If that's the case my ass is screwed.

Guest 6Borders

I don't personally think Kathy is going home this week. I also think, since she made some "statements" about throwing comps etc and how she really is a strong player, she'd better deliver the smokin' HOH gun or the rest will be blowing smoke off the top of that gun as she's walking out the door next week. (I also think this week's evict ((like most)) will be BB influenced and not really house decided!)

As a person, I think I would like Kathy and hang out with her in or out of the house. as a player, I predict she will be like Jack and get to just about the same point in the game he got to.

Again. Like the cartoons. I can see Rachel, Britney, Enzo, and Kathy in this cartoon. Can you find them? It's a bit like Where's Waldo? :animated_rotfl:

I see meow meow

I see meow meow

:D Yep. Enzo and Britney sitting together. ^_^

I agree with most of you, and I disagree with most of you, in one way or another. This is getting repetative, and boring. Now can we please move on?! Thank you.

If there was some drama in the house, that would give us something to talk about. Unfortunantely...

:D Yep. Enzo and Britney sitting together. ^_^

If there was some drama in the house, that would give us something to talk about. Unfortunantely...

LOL finally some drama today! Andrew just screwed himself by questioning Kristen and Kristen got really angry and started screaming! If Kathy doesn't do something really stupid she'll be safe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Love it and where did you find such a right on the money cartoon

Oh hello it is right there in front of me on the cartoon,lololanimated_rotfl.gif

Just an interesting tidbit. A very large number of lung cancers are the secondary site. The cancer usually starts in another part of the body and metastasizes (transfers) to the lung. No one has said smoking is a smart thing to do, however, I believe it is her life and her choice. I think she does far more around the house than she is being given credit for. One of her DR sessions in one of the recent shows Kathy stated it was her strategy to be seen as a weak player but once all are going to JH she said watch out. What that means, if anything, is yet to be seen. That is why voting for Matt was such a risky move for her.

She may always be a poor BB player, and she may choose a truly bad habit or two along the way but she is one of the kindest people I have ever seen this up close and personal without meeting. I would be honored to call her my friend as I know she would honor me. I do not want to shut out one good person in my life simply because I did not agree with every choice she makes. As judgemental as many of you are you will miss many of the gifts God sends your way.

I missed the "kind" part of Kathy. I guess if you say it enough people might believe it. She has talked behind everyone's back and switches alliances in a second. This is expected because it's a competition, but to judge her to be kind on these actions is beyond my understanding.

It's a show, they signed up for it, we watch, we post and we judge and that's the truth.

If that's the case my ass is screwed.

eh, not to worry (as if you really would :rolleyes4: ). Some people just can't take a joke.

I've seen many newbies come to this board over the years (and I was coming here before the new board/format started in 2005) and get really offended by most poster's outspoken opinions of the hg's. It takes them awhile to grow a thicker skin and take things with a grain of salt. You kind of learn when to avoid a conversation after awhile. At the end of the day, our opinions about reality stars don't amount to a hill of beans. We're all just here to interact and have fun.

Kathy is an old hag. She constantly talks about other people talking trash and how they have no brains and no common sense... I do believe that everytime she does that she is giving a self description. She is worthless, lazy, and just pathetic. I have ZERO sympathy for her. I wish she were to go, probably not going to happen, but the show would be much better without her in it. At least with Andrew staying and the events that have happened in the past two days, we would all be kept entertained... instead, unfortunately, I believe that the HG's are going to keep that slug/sloth in the house and make us all querry as to why we have purchased the feeds to watch her pitiful self...

eh, not to worry (as if you really would :rolleyes4: ). Some people just can't take a joke.

I've seen many newbies come to this board over the years (and I was coming here before the new board/format started in 2005) and get really offended by most poster's outspoken opinions of the hg's. It takes them awhile to grow a thicker skin and take things with a grain of salt. You kind of learn when to avoid a conversation after awhile. At the end of the day, our opinions about reality stars don't amount to a hill of beans. We're all just here to interact and have fun.

I am happy you mentioned this, as I was here before the crash in 2005, and I thought wow, a new crop of ppl have arrived, which is great, but the truth of the matter is as you said, it's just a show that we have been watching and coming here to talk and rant about for yrs, and I think some just dont know that this is where ya come to talk about your most hated and your faves, its all been said here, good and bad, and I like that for the most part you can state your opinion and it is well taken, we are all here to just have some fun and blow off steam. I am looking forward to tomorrow to see who remains and if "Dear God" a new HOH gets some balls and makes a big move,lol

I am happy you mentioned this, as I was here before the crash in 2005, and I thought wow, a new crop of ppl have arrived, which is great, but the truth of the matter is as you said, it's just a show that we have been watching and coming here to talk and rant about for yrs, and I think some just dont know that this is where ya come to talk about your most hated and your faves, its all been said here, good and bad, and I like that for the most part you can state your opinion and it is well taken, we are all here to just have some fun and blow off steam. I am looking forward to tomorrow to see who remains and if "Dear God" a new HOH gets some balls and makes a big move,lol

Yep, we always seem to keep hope alive. The show generally does get better as the season progresses, with the exception of S9. :lipsrsealed2:

I don't really have an opinion of Kathy one way or another, but would rather she be evicted than Andrew. If she stays I hope she takes out the brigade.

I can't picture her taking out anyone. If you ask me, she's going to be nominated every week until she makes final three.

Archived