Kathy - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Whatever anyone says about Kathy and her illness, at least it is real.

Unlike Matt-ass and his cockamamie, made up, full of BS, feel sorry for my wife has a rare possible killer disease, and that's the only reason I'm here for the $$$$, for her. He's nothing but a little puke, in his kiddie boy pajamas, with delusions of grandeur

To bad Andrew had second thoughts about Matt-ass story about the disease.

And, I hope Kathy does go, she probably needs the rest and less stress.

Whew, I feel better now. Time for lunch :cheeseburger:

Exactly my sentiments. Exactly.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever anyone says about Kathy and her illness, at least it is real.

Unlike Matt-ass and his cockamamie, made up, full of BS, feel sorry for my wife has a rare possible killer disease, and that's the only reason I'm here for the $$$$, for her. He's nothing but a little puke, in his kiddie boy pajamas, with delusions of grandeur

To bad Andrew had second thoughts about Matt-ass story about the disease.

And, I hope Kathy does go, she probably needs the rest and less stress.

Whew, I feel better now. Time for lunch :cheeseburger:

Agree.

Ya know I just have to say this... Kathy going on and on and on about her 'cancer' situation and her health reasons for being in the house is really starting to get to me. Being a cancer survivor, watching her light up at every opportunity makes me ill. I know she is not fighting Lung Cancer but if she were genuinely there for her health (as she claims) she would put the smokes down. I have NOTHING against smokers what-so-ever, but this idiot is a hypocrite...

To sit there with a cigarette in her mouth and cry about how sick she is and play that card...sorry, but I have no sympathy for her. She's playing up the illness for game purpose and sympathy...the "I need to be here" line is total cr@p! I think she's lying and it's much more reprehensible than Matt's lie. She's got to go!

I know it very difficult to quit...but when/if you're sick and your life is dependent upon it, you quit...you don't go on a reality show.

edit...if she tells us in the DR that she's lying and just playing the sick card for sympathy votes and strategy...I'll excuse her, I guess.

Just peeking at the feeds.

Kathy puffing away on a cigarette. I thought she was out of them ?

Why does she keep saying she has to stay and can't go home. It is very important. Why? Something is just wrong.

What kind of cancer did/does she have?

Kathy talking to Ragan telling him how she has spent every dime she has taking care of her grandma. She is talking about her cancer a lot and talking about now she has to take care of her mother and son. She is talking about when she had cancer they gave her 6 months to live and she was crying. She said the chemo might give her leukemia. I would be much more impressed if she played the STRONG person card. The strong female Sheriff that overcame cancer.

Although I do feel sorry for the problems Kathy has faced in life but I have to ask a question: WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING ON THIS SHOW? I want people who scheme, lie, back-stab, get drunk, yell and scream, manipulate, fornicate, belch, fart, and most importantly look good in a bikini.

Just peeking at the feeds.

Kathy puffing away on a cigarette. I thought she was out of them ?

Why does she keep saying she has to stay and can't go home. It is very important. Why? Something is just wrong.

What kind of cancer did/does she have?

Agree. Stress might be making her smoke. Dunno. I do know that the 5-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is not wonderful but apparently Kathy is in the plus column on that - don't know how long her survivor period is at present. 5 years is the norm.

:animated_wave:Ms. Marty

Kathy is really working hard to stay in the house...she hasn't napped yet today! :grin2:

kathy is going to be there awhile train is back on track :animated_bouncy:

Her mouth makes up for it. She may not have any physical activity but she must have burned up uber calories talking.

Listening to her and Britney for 15 minutes makes me glad I was born on the east coast.

Uh huh. Like with Rachel and Danielle and Theresa and Bethenny and my personal favorite; Joy Behar. All eastern girls.

When she is going on about cancer this and leukemia from the chemo and on and on, I just wish that one of these idiots would turn to her and ask her why the hell is she smoking then? Just inviting the cancer to spread to your lungs?

When she is going on about cancer this and leukemia from the chemo and on and on, I just wish that one of these idiots would turn to her and ask her why the hell is she smoking then? Just inviting the cancer to spread to your lungs?

I was thinking the same thing. It's hard to gain sympathy when you keep shooting yourself in the foot.

Some people smoke until they die because they just can't break the habit, some people eat themselves to death; literally. Who knows why one person is successful at breaking an addiction and another person just cannot. At any cost.

Some people smoke until they die because they just can't break the habit, some people eat themselves to death; literally. Who knows why one person is successful at breaking an addiction and another person just cannot. At any cost.

Hi all, Im new here...some friends of mine suggested I check out BB and now look at me? Haha. I have not seen one episode from the past Big Brothers, so Im kind of green on this.

My take on Kathy is that she just isnt a good competitor at all. If she was to align with someone, they would not be able to depend on her for the competitions where they would need her to win HOH, etc. I know she has the disease and she is probably better off going home and taking care of that. Her and Andrew are by far the boringest on this show. Kathy was thinking if she washed clothes and made beds everyone one would keep her...she was wrong.

Hi all, Im new here...some friends of mine suggested I check out BB and now look at me? Haha. I have not seen one episode from the past Big Brothers, so Im kind of green on this.

My take on Kathy is that she just isnt a good competitor at all. If she was to align with someone, they would not be able to depend on her for the competitions where they would need her to win HOH, etc. I know she has the disease and she is probably better off going home and taking care of that. Her and Andrew are by far the boringest on this show. Kathy was thinking if she washed clothes and made beds everyone one would keep her...she was wrong.

Hey, Trix. I agree with you 100% on the Kathy thing. She is not a good competitor. Who's your favorite so far? :animated_wave:

So true. BUT if she is going to play the cancer card to get everyone's sympathy, she'd get a lot more, I'm thinking, if she would put down the cancer sticks. Just sayin'....

Archived