Kathy - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well first it was Monet and Britney, then it was Rachel and Brendon (this was closer since they all shared a bed-lmao) and now it's Kristen. She's networking herself. lol

To be fair to Kathy, Rachel and Britney are networking themselves too!

the vote for monet was real stupid :animated_bouncy:

who would have thought the big power move this week would be to try to get kathy out :animated_rotfl:

not me :animated_bouncy:

I think it's hilarious that MENSA Matt takes it personally that Kathy voted against him (i.e., his big plan for the BB house 'cause he thinks he's orchestrating everything even when he's not HOH) in voting for Monet to stay in the house and that he even perceives her as a threat. Matt, you knew you were going to stay dipshit - so why does her vote even matter?

Even Kathy was laughing and saying she thought it was a dumb move because she knows there are bigger threats in the house.

The Brigade were trying to give him some common sense nominations - Brendon and Rachel, and they could see him nodding but they knew his mind was already made up. He's such an oaf.

Then he's all smug during the HOH comp, and Enzo's like, "Matt, you better cool down," under his breath. Even his alliance is getting annoyed with him.

So this lady just bothers me. At the beginning of tonights episode she says she's not trying now in comps and making people think she sucks (yeah right). But then when Matt puts her up on the block, she feels she's not a threat.

Doesn't make any sense to me. Hope she goes this week.

Yeah. He's such a dumba## that he nominates the only person in the house that poses a threat to no one. Literally... He wasted his HOH. And you know what they say, "If you don't use it, you lose it." Matt, you'll be one of the next to be kicked out. Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya!

Despite her not being the most energetic houseguest and despite the over-done Latisse RX (?) on the eyelashes, Kathy is really a very pretty woman.

Yeah. No doubt. I think someone here mentioned once that she sort of resembles Melanie Griffith? Cuteness doesn't win you a half million, though. Strategy, interpersonal skills, and intelligence do, imo.

Ya know I just have to say this... Kathy going on and on and on about her 'cancer' situation and her health reasons for being in the house is really starting to get to me. Being a cancer survivor, watching her light up at every opportunity makes me ill. I know she is not fighting Lung Cancer but if she were genuinely there for her health (as she claims) she would put the smokes down. I have NOTHING against smokers what-so-ever, but this idiot is a hypocrite...

Ya know I just have to say this... Kathy going on and on and on about her 'cancer' situation and her health reasons for being in the house is really starting to get to me. Being a cancer survivor, watching her light up at every opportunity makes me ill. I know she is not fighting Lung Cancer but if she were genuinely there for her health (as she claims) she would put the smokes down. I have NOTHING against smokers what-so-ever, but this idiot is a hypocrite...

Agree 100%.

Well Kathy will be gone this week and what a strategic move that is!!!!! Nice work Matt you really are a genius. :animated_rotfl:

Not so fast. Enzo is thinking about keeping her because she does his laundry. :rolleyes:

You may not have anything against smokers, but I do. I don't see any positive in smoking and most definitely not for someone who is a cancer survivor. There are surgeons who will refuse to do elective cosmetic surgeries on smokers because of the way it affects the blood flow in the body. If she really wants to be healthy, she would do the best thing for her body and quit smoking. BB has provided the patch for lots of HG's in the past and I'm positive they would give it to her too, if she would only ask for it.

I really like Kathy as a person, I think she's got some great morals and values. I don't like that has done practically nothing to keep herself in the house and I'm very disappointed to know that she's a deputy sherrif that's supposed to be protecting someone's community.

And myss911, congratulations on being a cancer survivor! :)

Whatever anyone says about Kathy and her illness, at least it is real.

Unlike Matt-ass and his cockamamie, made up, full of BS, feel sorry for my wife has a rare possible killer disease, and that's the only reason I'm here for the $$$$, for her. He's nothing but a little puke, in his kiddie boy pajamas, with delusions of grandeur

To bad Andrew had second thoughts about Matt-ass story about the disease.

And, I hope Kathy does go, she probably needs the rest and less stress.

Whew, I feel better now. Time for lunch :cheeseburger:

Archived