Britney - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I need to sustain myself for the rest of this season is the Britney dance...done!

cutest HG ever...IMO of course

-Kyo

She really is adorable...personality, wit and appearance. :mbabe:

I think she's starting to understand how to play this game...not showing how she really feels. Her playing nice with Rachel and Kathy has got to be killing her inside.

I enjoyed her trying to teach Enzo how to talk. Although I'm pretty sure nobody in New Jersey would ever start a sentence with "I reckon". :smilielol:

:animated_rotfl:

I caught that too...

I wasn't sure if she was saying that to be funny because it is hillbilly-ish and completely not a New Jersey way of speaking, or if she really thinks that "I reckon" is part of mainstream speech.

Either way...it was too cute. :mbabe:

She really is adorable...personality, wit and appearance. :mbabe:

I think she's starting to understand how to play this game...not showing how she really feels. Her playing nice with Rachel and Kathy has got to be killing her inside.

Well said! I was very upset at first that Monet left...but this is even cuter britney I get to see

-Kyo

Enzo and Lane were pretty fed up with her mouth last night. While they were working out, you could hear her talking and they were saying "shut the f*** up Britney", and "she never f***ing stops with her mouth". Her days are getting numbered.

I enjoyed her trying to teach Enzo how to talk. Although I'm pretty sure nobody in New Jersey would ever start a sentence with "I reckon". :smilielol:

You're right in NJ we never say "I reckon". Enzo is from Bayonne towards NY where his accent comes from. Some areas in Northern NJ it's common to have the NY accent. The South side where I live there is no accent. Maybe where Britney lives they say I reckon.

It was funny listening to Britney and Enzo but I don't think either one should be giving speech lessons with those strong accents. They both sounded so funny pronouncing the words.

It was funny listening to Britney and Enzo but I don't think either one should be giving speech lessons with those strong accents. They both sounded so funny pronouncing the words.

I know. It's like trying to teach a cat how to bark or a dog how to go Meow Meow. -_-

She did the dance after every round they won. Rachel kept putting her on the spot and she said "I'll only do it when we win." Then Kristen at the spider and Rachel's mind was blown. Then she kept saying "Britney did the Britney and Kristen ate a spider. I'm like LOLWTFBBQLOLZ!!111! My heads a gonna splode!"

Thanks a ton...the quasi-diagnosis I was serious about

the puppies and rainbows and kittens...well...that's serious too :-p

-Kyo

Britney also had to deal with her parents splitting her and her brother in the divorce. Mom took Brit and Dad took the brother. Had to make both of those kids feel like the other parent didn't want them. And probably made for a lot of jealousy between brother and sister. Britney might act childish to get some of Dad's attention.

Britney also had to deal with her parents splitting her and her brother in the divorce. Mom took Brit and Dad took the brother. Had to make both of those kids feel like the other parent didn't want them. And probably made for a lot of jealousy between brother and sister. Britney might act childish to get some of Dad's attention.

cheers friend

agree completely...I standby my amateur diagnosis

-Kyo

Archived