Britney - Week 3

CeCiMom

I have a terrific sense of humor and all my co-workers love me for my one line zingers but somehow I have never found Brittany funny in the least. (It is possible to be funny without trash talking everyone around you!) She is so mean spirited and ugly I hope she leaves shortly after one of the love connection. I agree that Monet hooking up with Brittany cost her an early exit. Monet certainly had her mean side but I got the sense that she was not so open about it. Who knows...Brittany's Nick maybe getting an ear and eye full that was not so obvious in day to day life.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney's like a girl I knew back in school who talked the same way about everyone. A girl in another class found out what she said and beat the living crap out of her and after that she never said a word about anyone. Britney probably never had her @$$ kicked yet.

Britney's like a girl I knew back in school who talked the same way about everyone. A girl in another class found out what she said and beat the living crap out of her and after that she never said a word about anyone. Britney probably never had her @$$ kicked yet.

She's a bit old for that now though, isn't she? Middle school was where I saw most of those fights.

Middle and high school had a lot of fights and some of our friends still do and our in their twenties and thirties. Some people grow out of all the trash talking and fighting and I guess some don't. Britney I'm afraid will be like this for a long time and I know I would be one to smack the crap out of her still.

Middle and high school had a lot of fights and some of our friends still do and our in their twenties and thirties. Some people grow out of all the trash talking and fighting and I guess some don't. Britney I'm afraid will be like this for a long time and I know I would be one to smack the crap out of her still.

Well, considering past HG, I know Russell, Janelle, or Evil Dick would have put her in her place if they were in that house, but no one else comes to mind. I like Brit, though despite her immaturity. She adds a dose of comedy relief to an otherwise snoozefest.

I never knew any girls who actually fought in school. Very few guys, either, and the ones who did fight; I cannot say that I knew.

Basically, in 2010, and in some states; in particular, I would think that you'd better be careful about pulling a fight because people will pull a pistol out of their purse or pants and blow your ass away.

Fighting is tacky, as is Britney; sometimes. Funny but still a tad tacky, IMO. Janelle was pretty tacky, too.

Matt is sad....spineless

and Brit won't win a physical comp IMO

-Kyo

Matt's just trying to stay in good with everybody. The way he did things this week was a good attempt at it, it just may blow back up in his face. Would *love* to see our girl win HoH next week (though I agree, I doubt she'll win if it's physical)!

I'm actually starting to like this girl. I've been listening to her conversations and she seems pretty intelligent and savvy. Her busting on other house guests is pretty funny because it's usually kind of accurate.

Matt's just trying to stay in good with everybody. The way he did things this week was a good attempt at it, it just may blow back up in his face. Would *love* to see our girl win HoH next week (though I agree, I doubt she'll win if it's physical)!

She'll win, though if it's a mental thing, I think. She can pull that off. :hurray:

Of course, you realize Matt just pissed off three people instead of just one or two. Odds are stacking against him...

Now that Monet is gone she has rarely talked smack behind people's backs. I like her much better now. Monet was something of an enabler for Britney and I'm glad she's gone.

Now that Monet is gone she has rarely talked smack behind people's backs. I like her much better now. Monet was something of an enabler for Britney and I'm glad she's gone.

she hasn't stopped talking about the "twin" conspiracy. She'll tell anyone who is willing to listen. What has changed is that she has stopped talking smack about Rachel and that's because it was Monet who hated Rachel but Britney's target is Kristen.

Is it a jealousy thing? Because she's much prettier than Kristen, imo. Model or not. And you have to realize some of those models are NOT pretty in any way because they're much too thin. In Kristen's case, something is really odd about her facial features.

About models, though: Who would be pretty and look feminine at 80 or 90 pounds? How would you naturally have any feminine assets? You would have to buy them, and then lose even more weight because they add weight.

Is it a jealousy thing? Because she's much prettier than Kristen, imo. Model or not. And you have to realize some of those models are NOT pretty in any way because they're much too thin. In Kristen's case, something is really odd about her facial features.

About models, though: Who would be pretty and look feminine at 80 or 90 pounds? How would you naturally have any feminine assets? You would have to buy them, and then lose even more weight because they add weight.

Models are mainly "clothes hangers". Most clothes designers want buyers to look at the clothes not necessarily the models wearing the clothes.

Apparently. But you know how some guys go ga ga over a girl who's been or is a model. They automatically assume she's more beautiful, or something. Take Enzo for example and what he said about Kristen when everyone met in the living room for the first time. Lol. And he didn't understand how Rachel could get more votes than Kristen in a swimsuit comp. No disrespect to Enzo's wife. I think he's being a good guy, and I think he loves his wife very much, but I think he's also a guy and was excited to see there were a couple of models and one pretend model (Rachel) in the house.

True. Swimsuit models I guess would be in a different classification. Designers definitely look for models with beautiful figures and wouldn't want to hang their $1500 bikini on an 80 or 90 lb model or a 150 lb plus-size model unless it for a plus-size magazine. Even then you don't find plus-size models with belly fat. lol

True. Swimsuit models I guess would be in a different classification. Designers definitely look for models with beautiful figures and wouldn't want to hang their $1500 bikini on an 80 or 90 lb model or a 150 lb plus-size model unless it for a plus-size magazine. Even then you don't find plus-size models with belly fat. lol

Yeah. Lol. True. I just think it's interesting because occasionally I'll look at fashion websites to see what's in style. While I absolutely adore some of the outfits, I think it's interesting that the models always look like death warmed over. They never look beautiful to me because they look so unhealthy. Then I think, "Well, how are the clothes supposed to look good on me or anyone else, then?" It's scary to me actually. I think they should allow average women to model. Not that I would be one of them because I've never been interested in modeling. I'm just sayin'. Average women modeling would be much more attractive to potential customers with both the clothes and psychologically to the buyer for the way it looks on the model. They would picture it on themselves. I guess I need to pay more attention to plus-size fashion. I'm not plus-size, but the clothes look better to me because to me they'll look better on me if they look better on the models. Just sayin'.

Yeah. It's psychological. Designers play on women's insecurities. Some women actually believe they would look as good as the models wearing the clothes even though they weigh 200 lbs. I'm sure we've all seen some of those women. My motto is just because they sell it in your size doesn't mean you should buy it.

Archived