Brendon - Week 3 (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that he won the pov, because of course I hate Matt and want to see him be foiled at all costs, BUT still do not find Brendon attractive, just because he is over the top in his whining and just how he acts in general.

I like that he won the pov, because of course I hate Matt and want to see him be foiled at all costs, BUT still do not find Brendon attractive, just because he is over the top in his whining and just how he acts in general.

He ain't no tiger that is for damn sure :animated_rotfl:

Ditto Fatcat! Matt tries to play it off like he didn't care that his backdoor plan didn't work but he knows what a waste of an HOH he has had. He will NEVER admit it.

oh dont be sorry Slim, to each his own, I may change my mind before it is all said and done, I would love to see him work on his own tho

He ain't no tiger that is for damn sure :animated_rotfl:

tiger??? that made me grin for sure, big red keeps sayin stuff about his big wang tho,lolololfood-smiley-005.gif

animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifguitarist.gifguitarist.gifguitarist.gif

yes, slim is smittenanimated_wave.gif

Oh my. Well, to be fair I thought Brendon was REALLY hot :mbabe::nemoani: when I first saw him on tv. Then when I saw how pathetic he was acting with Rachel, I changed my mind. I don't want a clingy man, but I'm sure he has some redeemable qualities. Has he gotten better? Again I don't watch the feeds, so...

I watched a simdge last night and he was whining and clingy with his LOVE Rachael.

I watched that Jeff and Jordan video this morning of Jeff taking off for his trip around the world and they both just seemed like so secure in their relationship and so mature.

unlike.........

I watched a simdge last night and he was whining and clingy with his LOVE Rachael.

I watched that Jeff and Jordan video this morning of Jeff taking off for his trip around the world and they both just seemed like so secure in their relationship and so mature.

unlike.........

Yeah. Rachel and Brendon killed the Jordan and Jeff thing imo thinking that they were just like them after like what... 8 days?

So Jeff is still dating Jordan? :daisy: That is really sweet! That is the best news I heard all morning. (Of course, watching the news is usually very depressing.) I loved them. Go, Miss Jordan! Love ya, Jordeff!

Most of the guys liked Janelle from the beginning, too, and she kept her head in the game - not on any particular person. I get the feeling that if this was a Janelle and Brendon showmance, Janelle would have either:

(1)kicked him to the curb and set him up for eviction because his whine would be like a gnat's whine in her ear

or

(2)She would have told him to grow a pair and start talking to other HG like she did. She would have told him to PLAY THE GAME.

And she would never, under any circumstances say she wanted a guy she just met over $1000. That's just pure stupidity.

I am confused about this $1000 thing. Julie asked Racheal if she would choose Brendon over the $500,000 and Racheal said yes. Where did the $1000 come in?

Archived