Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

It will indeed take a miracle, I don't think he has a snowballs chance in hell. BUT I do feel very badly that he has had no one.... that sucks to be alone, he had strikes against him for all the wrong reasons, since the beginning...

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if Andrew does leave this week, I hope he winds up being the one who gets to come back later down the line (or so I assume, since everybody is getting sequestered).

How do you guys know everyone is being sequestered? I missed that.

I hope the DR puts their two cents in when it counts so Andrew realizes he's right about Matt's wife illness. He can hold it over Matt's head to hopefully get him to sway the votes for him or we stuck with Kathy if they don't change by Thursday.

Andrew changed his mind about Matt's wife's illness. In his DR on the last show, he said that he believed Matt now.

Annie, the first one evicted was told she is going to sequester. It's the first season that this has happened. We are all guessing that at some point one of the evictees will be allowed back in. Makes sense since the saboteur twist was a bust.

Annie, the first one evicted was told she is going to sequester. It's the first season that this has happened. We are all guessing that at some point one of the evictees will be allowed back in. Makes sense since the saboteur twist was a bust.

Oh okay. Thanks steve. So, how did you guys find out about Annie? Who told Annie this? Sorry to be such a pain.

If this is true, I hope it's America's choice and not HG's choice, so we can get Andrew back in the game. I just think we are scratching the surface on Andrew and I'm intrigued to see him in the house a little longer and what he can do if he were to win HOH.

Andrew's crying while eating baby food. It could be worse. He could be crying while being fed baby food.

Andrew is looking like he'll be Captain Baby-E.

E for Evicted!

Andrew's crying while eating baby bood. It could be worse. He could be crying while being fed baby food.

Andrew is looking like he'll be Captain Baby-E.

E for Evicted!

DOC is really crying :animated_rotfl: Damn ! those people really have some emotional issues to cry so easy . Lane our good ole boy has not cried yet though right :animated_rotfl:

So is Andrew talking with Matt and Lane because these are the only three I don't see on feeds?

idk about Matt and Andy...but I see Lane spinning in the hot tub.

I wonder if he's the source of that urine smell that Britney was complaining about earlier...

Andrew hasn't been given the chance to be anything in this game. I commend Brendon for befriending him when the whole house didn't understand him or want to get to know him. Every year there is a group of guys that think they will run this house to the end, other than Will and Boogie, I don't believe any other mangroup have achieved the end. Andrew's going to be voted out this week and it's sad for him. No one but Brendon has been honest with him throughout. Kathy is going to be laying around or sitting/laying smoking her ciggs, talking to anyone that comes close to her. Talk about someone playing all sides, it's her.

I really vented more, but erase it.

I feel bad for him too. He seems like a nice guy but (maybe because of his past assumed saboteur status) no one really tried to befriend him, except Brendon. Brendon gets points for that in my book.

edit to add: luvmanatees--we posted at the same time. You know what they say about brilliant minds and all. :animated_wave:

Yeah, from day one, he was misjudged and had strikes against him for all the wrong reasons, hes meen called name because of his religious beliefs and been given nic-names as well. I think it is horrible the way he has been treated. I would have went off in his situation, which is a good enough reason to keep me out of the house. Kudos to Brendon for not judging the way the majority of the house has....

Yea , Andrew the poor baby is feeling like Lindsay Lohan right now :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Don't know why he would be feeling like LiLo right now... #1 he's not a criminal, #2 he's broken no laws, #3 he is a hard working dad that has been unjustly persecuted... no comparison at all between the two...

Don't know why he would be feeling like LiLo right now... #1 he's not a criminal, #2 he's broken no laws, #3 he is a hard working dad that has been unjustly persecuted... no comparison at all between the two...

Isolated and crying like a baby :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Archived