Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

Not sure how I feel about him if he is or seems emotionally distant from his daughter. How old is she anyway? This has to be hard for her.

I didn't hear anything about age, probably missed that part but I was curious about it too. They're talking amusement parks so I gather she's a young girl.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking with Kristen about amusement parks, disney and universal. Andrew knows nothing about them. Doesn't he live in Florida and doesn't he have a kid? I don't know I guess I'm thinking he should have at least visited one time.

He is in Miami or so he says. Who knows for sure? I don't believe much from this group, anymore.

two biggest romance killer are on block this week

kathy and andrew

both have a gift to kill any romance that is happening :animated_bouncy:

two biggest romance killer are on block this week

kathy and andrew

both have a gift to kill any romance that is happening :animated_bouncy:

Andrew, was that on purpose? Or was that an accident? Because it seems like you missed something else. A sock perhaps? Oh, it's on the bed between Brendon and Rachel. Between all their making out they don't have time to pay attention to the little things or the apparent elephant in the room...

Me. I think he's pretty cool. He's kind of quirky, but that was too funny when he kept going into the room that Rachel and Brendon apparently think belongs to only them. And he was just like, "Whatever. I can do this. I can vacuum in circles around you 'cause when are you not in here making out? Seriously." And he vacuumed RIGHT beside them. On purpose? Maybe. Too funny. Good job, Andrew. :animated_rotfl:

Seriously I would hate to see Andrew go.

I know. And he can keep doing stuff like that because he's allies with Brenda and Rachel, right? So he can get away with it. :outfitted_pirate:

I laughed so much at the vacuum. And then the episode before with Kristen and Hayden.

This guy is just too awesome.

What about Kristen and Hayden?

Lokks like the tide may be changing for the wierd one..Kathy's worthlessness may be her best quality this week..The Brigade..well Enzo and Lane mostly want to switch things up..Getting Hayden and Kristin will be key...Even though I want to see the slug gone..getting rid of Andrew makes more sense..

I'm hoping Matt can turn everyone around to still get rid of Kathy this week. I want Andrew to STAY!!! If they truly are in sequester and Andrew gets voted out Thursday, HE is the one I am bringing back.

What amazes me about Andrew is that even WE don't know where he's at. He really hasn't fessed up anything in the DR and he openly admits (in bio) that he's sneaky. My favorite strategy of his so far was his praising his fellow houseguests for the rough startup but now very understanding attitude toward his religious practices. Ah yes, Andrew, stroke 'em for 30 seconds on live TV and they'll change into exactly what you want them to - fans.

i missed what he did to lose the votes to keep him there

the house was set to keep him :animated_bouncy:

UVP - he made some statement at POV meeting about how he was going to put up Brendon and Rachel when he won HOH next week, and then Rachel overacted her reaction, and the rest of the brainiacs (insert sarcasm) caught on and decided Andrew must be aligned with R & B, so now they want to vote him out.

They just like to talk. They know that he is something more and elusive to their kind and they fear him. Kathy is easier for them to pigeonhole so it was an easy decision (aside from the fact that she has to make an appointment with herself to reach vertical).

he told Rachel and Brendon he was after them if he stays in the house during the POV meeting. The rest of the hgs think it was staged. a smoke screen, and that Andrew & Brendon are really aligned.

lala posted more in 7/26 feed thread ...link here

Archived