Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

I hate to say it, but Andrew will go this week if Brenchel wins the POV. He should have used his info on Matt's lie about his wife last week. If he had, he wouldn't be HOH, and Andrew wouldn't be in danger of going home. I don't know what his gameplan is, but you have to trust someone sometime in this game, if just for a week. You can't go through this game entirely alone.

I was thinking the same and he could have even used it to bluff MATT right before he was put up because even Kathy knew the plan :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy will be there for a long time. You've seen the house. You know they don't do their own laundry. She's the only one who picks up anything, or so I've heard (when she's not just laying there). So she won't be going anywhere for a while.

Matt thinks he has it all figured out but I think he really screwed himself this week. It would have been a lot easier for him to nom Brendon and Rachel and not have to keep explaining himself why he did. When he has to keep explaining it then you know that people are questioning it for a reason.

With that said I do believe that if Andrew gets himself out of this, Matt has made the biggest enemy in the house because Andrew is sneaky and I think he will try even harder than last time to win anything he can and will succeed.

He over analyzed the snot out of the noms. And he came up short. Mensa moron. Well, have to wait to see how the POV shakes out. But, I've got a bad feeling. The odds are with the Shmoopers. Hey, does anyone know if these knuckle heads are playing in pairs?

He over analyzed the snot out of the noms. And he came up short. Mensa moron. Well, have to wait to see how the POV shakes out. But, I've got a bad feeling. The odds are with the Shmoopers. Hey, does anyone know if these knuckle heads are playing in pairs?

I have the same feeling. They think they are playing soon, but I thought Andrew couldn't play On Saturday, I was thinking sundown?

Andrew is now in I think what they call the cabana room with Hayden and Lane. Kristen and Kathy were there before.

I have the same feeling. They think they are playing soon, but I thought Andrew couldn't play On Saturday, I was thinking sundown?

Andrew is now in I think what they call the cabana room with Hayden and Lane. Kristen and Kathy were there before.

I'm all confused about what Andrew can and can't do and when the POV is. But, I hope it, the POV, is soon. Tho me thinks I'm going to be disappointed in the outcome. :disappointed:

He over analyzed the snot out of the noms.

Rachel did the same thing. Someone needs to tell them just pick a pair and put them up. The pair you've been saying you'd put up for a week now is usually a good choice.

I'm all confused about what Andrew can and can't do and when the POV is. But, I hope it, the POV, is soon. Tho me thinks I'm going to be disappointed in the outcome. :disappointed:

I just wish they'd do BB in the winter instread of the summer because it takes up too much of my outdoor time. I hate sitting around waiting for comps. It's like Africa hot today and I spend sometime outside and then come in to check the feeds. Waste of time.

Matt thinks he has it all figured out but I think he really screwed himself this week. It would have been a lot easier for him to nom Brendon and Rachel and not have to keep explaining himself why he did. When he has to keep explaining it then you know that people are questioning it for a reason.

With that said I do believe that if Andrew gets himself out of this, Matt has made the biggest enemy in the house because Andrew is sneaky and I think he will try even harder than last time to win anything he can and will succeed.

Agreed. He pissed off Andrew for no reason. He should have done the smart thing and put up the ickmance. If Andrew comes down he still made an enemy, if Andrew doesn't come down, last night he said mud flinging will start against Matt. Can't wait to see what mud will be flung.

I just looked it up, and I don't see any problem with him competing in the POV comp as long as they don't do that rope knot comp from a few years ago, and it doesn't involve building or spelling anything.

Technically he's working since he gets paid per day and that goes against his religion, but most Jews don't practice that to the letter of the law.

I think Andrew knows he was only put up so that Matt could keep Brenchel on his good side & still make the rest of the house happy if anyone but Brenchel won PoV (although I don't think he realizes that Matt is going to throw the PoV so he doesn't have to piss Brendon/Rachel off), by backdooring Brendon. He was telling Kathy that was the plan last night on BBAD, and he seemed very confident. Kathy seemed surprised that that was the plan, she thought she was the real target; Andrew was like "Trust me". So I think he gets it, that he's not the target. I actually think Matt did the best thing he could if his objective is pissing people off the least, because Andrew/Kathy aren't particularly mad since they know he "really wants" Brendon/Rachel to be backdoored; the Brigade aren't pissed off for the same reason, they think he didn't put them up initially so that they wouldn't have a chance to win PoV (see how well that worked out!) & could be backdoored more easily; Brendon/Rachel aren't pissed off because he didn't put them up, even though they know they'll have to be backdoored (in order to appease the house) if someone uses the PoV, and Ragan knows the whole thing & isn't pissed off because he's playing both sides with him as well. I actually think Matt did a good job, he just needs to not make it obvious when throwing the PoV (and maybe shouldn't confide so much in Ragan, because that could possibly come back to bite him later if Ragan decides to play hardball & get more aggressive in his gameplay), & make sure his Brigade members still believe he's looking out only for them. No matter who wins PoV, he's in a pretty good position going into next week.

Edit: With Rachel Brendon winning PoV, now Matt's job is to make sure the Brigade "knows" that he's super disappointed, & that's he's still with them 100%. If they start to have the slightest inkling that he was okay with this outcome from the start, or that he threw the PoV, then there's going to be major problems for Matt (and Ragan, I fear). The Brigade only works if a) the Brigade members branch out and form other, smaller alliances (that's why they've been able to keep it a secret for so long, no one is suspicious that they're together because everyone assumes "Hayden has Kristen, Matt has Ragan, Lane & Enzo has Britney & Monet", etc), and b ) if each member has total trust that no matter what other alliances the members have, their loyalty is completely with eachother in the Brigade. If that trust falls apart, even for one of the four, then everyone is going to start accusing eachother & getting paranoid. This is already slightly beginning to happen with everyone wondering how much Hayden has told Kristen. Matt needs to be *really* careful with how he acts now that the Brigade's plans have been screwed up.

Edit 2: Go Andrew! They really need to vote out Kathy, I can't stand her anymore! And I feel like I don't know enough about Andrew yet for him to leave :-(

I figured that they would find a way for Andrew to be able to play though. It wouldn't really be fair to just tell him he couldn't play to help himself. He did get to play I hope.

Archived