Live Show 7/22

Evicted  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, Brendon voted for Monet to stay. You should watch it again. Julie was wrong in her count. It was not 2 for Monet to stay but 3 votes.

When he voted, I was like wow! i thought he wanted Matt out. I thought maybe something had happened that I didn't hear about. I'm sure he voted for monet to leave.

His reasons to put them up. Kathy voted against him, and Rachel is the pawn, like he offered himself up to her this week. Them, slam, backdoor Brendon (PoV option)

I'm sorry, Brendon voted for Monet to stay. You should watch it again. Julie was wrong in her count. It was not 2 for Monet to stay but 3 votes.

He did actually vote to evict Monet, and he did it very quickly and unemotionlessly. (That kind of concerns me because I think Rachel would have preferred for Matt to have gone. That's why she called a house meeting: to protect her stupid lie and to expose him for the snake he has been in the game.) Not that it really matters now because Monet is evicted and nothing will change that now.

I just re-watched it and Brendan said "I vote to evict Monet."

You had me second-guessing for a second there, but Julie's count was correct. Only Britney and Kathy voted to evict Matt.

His reasons to put them up. Kathy voted against him, and Rachel is the pawn, like he offered himself up to her this week. Them, slam, backdoor Brendon (PoV option)

That plan would be screwed up if Brendon wins POV. So, not a good plan at all.

Archived