Live Show 7/22

Evicted  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And good for the batty ones in the house too.

It sure isn't an easy comp. My guess there will be lots of deals going on before a few drop.

Brendon to punkin' head: "You look sexy"

Punkin'head: "And beautiful too."

A shmoopie a day, helps keep the viewers away. Have you had your shmoopie today?

Since they took away the Question thread out I never got my question answered. So.......Did the moron ever shmoop the punkin' head :pumpkin: ?

I read a post some time today that said they did, but I think it may have been speculation.

Not sure why they removed that thread today. It was upbeat and informative, don't you agree?

The Shmoopie song...

:lousings: Ta ra ra boom de a

did you get yours today

Yes I got mine today

that's why I walk this way :lousings:

ha ha ha ha ha ha!

^^^^^ LOL LOL LOL. Maybe someone can start another Question thread. I don't know how.

Word it and I'll start it. You will get full credit. Or, you can just go to the top right where it says new discussion. Very easy, give it a try. Actually, it says NEW TOPIC. click that and all the info comes up.

:animated_bouncy:

kristen getting air time :animated_bouncy:

Rachel is lying saying Kristin wanted Matt gone. Yell fight ensinues. Now Rachel telling Brit that Matt volunteered to be a pawn. Brit telling Rach that Matt is going around saying he is pissed. Rachel crying.

i really hate these long recap

get to votes n hoh comps

Archived