Are there any other twists?

ajmosher

Aside from the saboteur is there any other twists in this years show? I thought I heard two people knew each other - but wasn't sure if that was an attempt of the saboteur messing with the house guests. It seems every year big brother tries to put some kind of twist in the game and it never really pans out.

I apologies if this topic has already been discussed. This is my first time back on the boards.

In a morning show interview Julie Chen made it sound like the producers might let the saboteur go for the $500K if they made it past week 5. That obviously won't happen as Annie got the boot the first week. I thought I read she was in sequester though, so maybe she'll get a shot back in the game?

probably Pandora box at some point :animated_bouncy:

rumor is someone(evicted hg) will come back this year

My money says there will be another twist. They hyped the SAB big time and it was a bust. We have too much of the season left to not have some "surprise" pop up.

Besides, this years batch of lab rats are soooooo boring AG is gonna have to come up with something else to keep us tuning in.

In a morning show interview Julie Chen made it sound like the producers might let the saboteur go for the $500K if they made it past week 5. That obviously won't happen as Annie got the boot the first week. I thought I read she was in sequester though, so maybe she'll get a shot back in the game?

I heard all the evicted hamsters are going to sequester. But don't know that as a fact. So expect the unexpected. Like maybe some game action soon? This is the yawn season so far.

Archived