I just hate that saying...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why they have to use the word "like" umpteen times in a sentence. What is that?

I completely agree. It annoys me when every other word is "like." Or, when someone asks, "you know what I mean?" after only saying two words.

Meow Meow

Enzo, you are the only one that calls you that!

Did you see him trying to bite and kiss that dollar bill, though? Hilarious! Then Britney was like, "Um, I would NEVER put my mouth on any dollar bill. You know where most of them have been: in stripper's pants!" Britney, honey THESE ARE NOT ACTUAL DOLLAR BILLS. I can tell how she feels about Enzo, though. When she drew his name for the competition she positively glowered at him while he came up beside her all smiles. THAT WAS entertaining. Is there anyone in that house besides Monet that she doesn't totally abhor?

Throwing _____ under the bus.

Right?! Especially when they misuse it, which they usually do. You are not throwing someone under the bus if they were your enemy in the first place. The phrase means when you take someone is supposed to be your friend or ally and say shit about them to get them in trouble. Ugh.

Right?! Especially when they misuse it, which they usually do. You are not throwing someone under the bus if they were your enemy in the first place. The phrase means when you take someone is supposed to be your friend or ally and say shit about them to get them in trouble. Ugh.

Obama is THE ONE that accurately made that saying famous :animated_rotfl:

Thank you for saying what I think about Rachel and Expect the Unexpected. I wanted to throttle her the other night on BBAD because she said it so much I was yelling at the screen for her to shut up! I want less screen time of her and her (man)?. I want to get to know the other players not just watch those two!

In bb "throw _ under the bus"

In real life "in this economy"

One of the ones that make me cringe....and yet I've found myself saying it too...

in this economy....

"You tried to come between me and my man"

"I'm just trying to keep Brendon and me safe"

"Schmammered"

Okay, anything coming out of Rachel's mouth. :animated_scratchchin:

LMBO...Perfect!

Well I do kinda like schmammered for some reason. :animated_wave:

I completely agree. It annoys me when every other word is "like." Or, when someone asks, "you know what I mean?" after only saying two words.

Can ypu say Rachel and Kathy!!!!

Everyones favorite hg Sheila from season 9 (just kidding) she had one of the most annoying sayings "Ya think" I think she drove everyone crazy every time she said it.

I also agree with "right" and "like" when people use either one in almost every sentence.

(I thought I posted this comment the other day but I guess I thought it and never did must be the heat getting to me)

Holley, the dumb model's slow-a$$ way of getting to her point. I swear it took her 5 minutes to say something it would take the average person only 1 minute to say. Errr! She was pretty but very annoying in my opinion. I forget which season she was on, but she was in the same season as Diane (Diana?), Cowboy, and Nakomis. And Diane couldn't stand her. Lol. Diane was always one of my favorites.

Matt using the word "organic" as pertaining to the events playing out naturally. Now Ragan picked up on this term and is using it.

I have a feeling we'll be hearing this word at least 1000 times and once Rachel gets a hold of it we're doomed.

Matt using the word "organic" as pertaining to the events playing out naturally. Now Ragan picked up on this term and is using it.

I have a feeling we'll be hearing this word at least 1000 times and once Rachel gets a hold of it we're doomed.

Oh wow I just posted about this is Regan's thread. I didn't realize Matt has been using it too and that is where Regan got it from. It doesn't even sound right how they are using it to refer to different events. I ONLY use the word organic when I'm talking about organic foods. And since I don't eat organic food that word hardly ever comes out of my mouth.

Yes..however Rachel will misunderstand and think they said "orgasmic".... we really are doomed! :lipsrsealed2:

Remember Amanda season 9?

"Bueno!!"

and all her other weird wrong word usages that didn't make any sense.

I hate "I deserve to be here over ____", usually said through tears after a nomination. Sour grapes!

The way they describe competition set ups bugs me too. "I walked outside and saw the HUGEST _____, I was like, oh ma gad!" So annoying and phony.

Archived