Any Way to Change Username?

I was just wondering if there is any way to change your username / display name, without having to register with a new email address??

I did find Display Name History under Profile, but couldn't find where to change it?

Help Topic: Your Settings

You can access your settings from any page by selecting your name at the top of the screen and then selecting "My Settings".

There are several tabs along the top, each of which reveal a number of settings pages:

Settings

General Settings

no, that's what my page looks like.

what I posted was from the 'help' section, the section I highlighted indicated to me that we don't have permission to change our name.

sorry, maybe someone else knows more?

As far as I know you have to ask Morty. BB season is not the time to ask Morty LOL

My suggestion is wait till after BB and ask him to change it.

As far as I know you have to ask Morty. BB season is not the time to ask Morty LOL

My suggestion is wait till after BB and ask him to change it.

LOL! You are probably right! Oh well...

no, that's what my page looks like.

what I posted was from the 'help' section, the section I highlighted indicated to me that we don't have permission to change our name.

sorry, maybe someone else knows more?

Yes, I read that in help too and thought the same thing. Just figured they wouldn't have a username "history" if there wasn't some way to change it?? Thanks for your help, tho. Much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived