Kristen - Week 2

CeCiMom

Kristen seems quite masculine for some reason. It's not just the way she looks but the way she moves her body. Plus, her facial expressions also seem guy-like.

She is athletic and very toned no male qualities to this red blooded American guy's eye on the other hand Rachel's appearance is like a tranny :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's manipulating Hayden into going with her decisions rather than him stringing her along. He's whipped. She's got him wrapped around her finger (well...her fingers are wrapped around his....;)) He'll dump the Brigade for nookie...nookie wins out every time.

There was a chance that Hayden would go with the Brigade before...but now he's doomed to be in a couple's alliance with Brenchel.

Rachel and Kristen scoped the scene quickly and tagged their men. It is probably the best way to stay in the game but not fun to watch; especially if you don't like any of the four. I hope each member of that foursome gets the boot along the way.

And I guess giving someone a hj on TV wouldn't make her someone at home mad or sad? Did they come to some sort of an agreement?

Any tidbit of liking the two of them that I may have had went out of the window with the under the sheets hand jobs. No self-respecting girl would do that to themselves. Ask Jordan.

Even though Jordan wasn't a favorite of mine, I still had respect for her because she had respect for herself and her family.

And I guess giving someone a hj on TV wouldn't make her someone at home mad or sad? Did they come to some sort of an agreement?

Any tidbit of liking the two of them that I may have had went out of the window with the under the sheets hand jobs. No self-respecting girl would do that to themselves. Ask Jordan.

Even though Jordan wasn't a favorite of mine, I still had respect for her because she had respect for herself and her family.

Truly!

FOR SURE! I mean seriously, if you can't go without for a few weeks or months to win some big money, what does that say about you? And whoring yourself for the whole world to watch is not a classy move, ladies.

I can't stand how she's always displaying her camel toe...look at me...look at me! She really bugs me.

While cuddling and whispering in bed with Hayden in the wee hours of the morning, Kristen told him she had someone special at home and doesn't want to be "portrayed like that" on BB...meanwhile, she strokes his arm, plays with his hair, turns over and spoons with him...

I'm sure her "someone special" is soooo relieved she's concerned about how she's portrayed....

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I know they were making out and a handjob may have been involved, but I swear to God she and Hayden could pass for siblings.

Holy Crap, what if BB announced they were secretly related. AGH!! I just grossed myself out!

Wow, now that you mention it, she does look an awful lot like her. They could pass for sisters.

That's it!!! It's been bugging me for days trying to put my finger on who she reminds me of!!!

I first noticed it in Kristen's preseason videos. Maybe you haven't noticed it because she's rarely shown on the feeds....but every once in awhile her right eye and eyelid goes all spastic. Some of her head shots and modeling pictures she looks cross eyed too.

Yes, I saw it last night. It's a fast moving twitch not a lazy eye lol. Probably something to do with being nervous or something. She never looks that comfortable in front of the camera unlike her other roommates. I also saw Britney's lazy eye, it's the left one and it sometimes sticks while the other one moves. lol

Yes, I saw it last night. It's a fast moving twitch not a lazy eye lol. Probably something to do with being nervous or something. She never looks that comfortable in front of the camera unlike her other roommates. I also saw Britney's lazy eye, it's the left one and it sometimes sticks while the other one moves. lol

she looks cross-eyed to me...lazy eye...idk, I have trouble looking at her....and the twitch is a whole 'nother thing...

Kristen_Bitting.jpg

True.

Of course for many here it depends on how much the hg is liked. I still think if Jordan did it she would have been liked. Danielle was under the covers with Nick a lot with plenty of moving around and heavy breathing yet she came out unscathed from the whole thing.

normal_IMG_9583.jpg

she looks cross-eyed to me...lazy eye...idk, I have trouble looking at her....and the twitch is a whole 'nother thing...

Kristen_Bitting.jpg

That is called the photographer or who PP it screwed her eye up :animated_rotfl: Look at these taken by a pro that knows how to control the light ;)

http://www.ringsidephotos.com/displayimage.php?album=1818&pos=9

http://www.ringsidephotos.com/displayimage.php?album=1800&pos=1

Archived