Kristen - Week 2

CeCiMom

This doormat is clipping Haywood's toenails...:omg:

what is with this chick??? :blink:

I tell ya...Kristen is weird.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she didn't wash her hands when she was finished too...

:laugh4:

Kristen's a keeper. The kind of girl you can fart in front of. Or outright crap your pants and she'd be like "It's cool. Don't worry about it."

Now that's funny, especially coming from someone named "BrainSHART" :rolleyes:

who is this kristen person ?

why does she have a thread up :animated_bouncy:

I really thought I was going to like her at the beginning and I even thoughts she may be the twist, but now.....I really feel like she is the most awkward, non-real person in the house this season. I am not sure what it is but it seems forced and pre-planned whenever she has a conversation with someone. I really can't pinpoint it, but she is not winning points with me at this point.

Dep

I like her. She is like "one of the guy's" girl. I do think that her and Hayden are the friends. They are way too comfortable with each other and able to keep a distance. They laugh at things that only they laugh at. New relationships are more like Rachel and Brendon. Just a thought.

I like Kristen... she is just a 'one of the guys' type of girl... I, to this point, can relate to her. I like Haydon and her together, they crack me up. I think that she is playing the game well and observing EVERYTHING. I hope she goes far in the game.

I like Kristen... she is just a 'one of the guys' type of girl... I, to this point, can relate to her. I like Haydon and her together, they crack me up. I think that she is playing the game well and observing EVERYTHING. I hope she goes far in the game.

Agreed. She's quickly becoming my fave.

I can't stand how she's always displaying her camel toe...look at me...look at me! She really bugs me.

While cuddling and whispering in bed with Hayden in the wee hours of the morning, Kristen told him she had someone special at home and doesn't want to be "portrayed like that" on BB...meanwhile, she strokes his arm, plays with his hair, turns over and spoons with him...

I'm sure her "someone special" is soooo relieved she's concerned about how she's portrayed....

I can't stand how she's always displaying her camel toe...look at me...look at me! She really bugs me.

While cuddling and whispering in bed with Hayden in the wee hours of the morning, Kristen told him she had someone special at home

Dr. Scholl?

Dr. Scholl?

hmmm...could help if her camel toe has an odor problem, I guess? :naughty:

Guess that is one of your catty comments you said you make sometimes often :animated_rotfl:;)

fixed that for you. ;)

Archived