Matt - Week 2 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

johnny fairplay with his wife supposed illness :animated_rotfl:

This guy is worse than Johnny Fairplay's dead grandmother or whatever. How can you lie about your spouse having a disease? He's just lost anything I had for him which wasn't anything anyway. He's a jerk.

I'm glad Andrew is on to his lie.

Wow the sneaky little devil. Lying about his wife having a condition. I hope he gets the BOOT

He's saying it is a real condtion though and he looked it up on the internet.

Now this scam will be used up once it's revealed. Now anybody going on BB that claims something like this won't be blieved and will refer to Matt's scam.

Dang and here I thought it was really true. (glad it's not but crap he had me fooled completly on this)

he probably wont win ac :animated_rotfl:

I'd much prefer Matt to stay - much more interesting house dynamics and future possibilities.

I heard the whole "I'm in this for a bigger reason" pitch, but missed what "condition" his wife has.

Question: What's wrong with Matt's wife?

I'd much prefer Matt to stay - much more interesting house dynamics and future possibilities.

I heard the whole "I'm in this for a bigger reason" pitch, but missed what "condition" his wife has.

Question: What's wrong with Matt's wife?

Nothing... he was saying she had some rare illness so that others would feel sorry for him and not vote him out. He lied.

2 things:

1. Matt needs to turn in his Mensa badge. This is NOT a smart play at all.

2. Look how far it got Fairplay.

And he claims he knows BB SO well. Well he must not watch survior at all then.

I don't know why he came up with this lame brain ideal. I just hope it comes back to bit him in the ass.

he probably wont win ac :animated_rotfl:

What is AC ?,any case.

I thought it was funny as hell Matt said his wife has a rare cancer condition and the HG were gullible and he did say he would give money to chartiy if he won :animated_rotfl:

You could tell the foot DOC knew he was BS by his body language :animated_rotfl:

What is AC ?,any case.

I thought it was funny as hell Matt said his wife has a rare cancer condition and the HG were gullible and he did say he would give money to chartiy if he won :animated_rotfl:

You could tell the foot DOC knew he was BS by his body language :animated_rotfl:

AC=America's choice at the end of the game. Prize = $25K

But Matt says this is really a bone condition he found online. So it really is a condtion someone can have.

(PS I can't spell latley :disappointed: )

AC=America's choice at the end of the game. Prize = $25K

But Matt says this is really a bone condition he found online. So it really is a condtion someone can have.

(PS I can't spell latley disappointed.gif )

Doesn't matter if the condition is real or not.. bottom line is his wife doesn't have it

Just because one doctor doesn't know of something that rare does not mean it is not real. Andrew knows nothing and will say nothing because he will out his own bull crap lies.

Matt made it very clear in the DR that his wife does not have the condition. Heck, she probably knew he was going to tell this lie and is fully backing it for all we know!

How is this really any worse than Andrew claiming to be a shoe salesman or Brendan pretending (before he was called out) to be just a swim coach for sympathy? They are all lies. You have to lie in this game! It's a strategy!

I don't really care that Matt told this lie. It just reveals what lengths he'll go to to win the game and shows us HIS character, however, I would never tell a lie like that for any amount of money. Tempting fate, imo. I'm just not that brave.

Just because one doctor doesn't know of something that rare does not mean it is not real. Andrew knows nothing and will say nothing because he will out his own bull crap lies.

Unless Andrew is on the jury and Matt is final two. Or if Andrew KNOWS he is being evicted.

Remember how Natalie's age lie spread like wild fire in the Jury house.

Archived