Matt - Week 2 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

I do NOT understand why Matt is volunteering to go on the block. I thought him and the Brigade wanted Andrew out. So why would Matt tell Rachel to put himself up instead, making sure Monet goes home? Before, Matt wanted to keep Monet. WTF is he doing?!

It's over with anyway because they are going to put Andrew up. I originally said the only way for Monet to go was to put Matt up, this would assure Monet goes because the brigade would keep Matt. I didn't know at the time that Matt wanted Monet to stay. Matt is a shit stirrer and he just wants chaos in the house I don't think he's looking at the big picture. but then it seemed like Matt was worried (or playing he was worried) because Ragan kept telling Rachel to make sure she goes and tells Matt he's off the hook so he could go to sleep peacefully. When Rachel got to the room he was sleeping soundly (or she thinks) but then came out of the room and said he wasn';t in the room and she wasn't sure where he was sleeping. No other mention of Matt again.

No one cared how Andrew would feel being put up as a pawn. They are sure they have the numbers to keep him.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do NOT understand why Matt is volunteering to go on the block. I thought him and the Brigade wanted Andrew out. So why would Matt tell Rachel to put himself up instead, making sure Monet goes home? Before, Matt wanted to keep Monet. WTF is he doing?!

Rachel and Kristen figured him out last night but now she's listened to Ragan, who I wish would stfu. Matt wanted to act like he was blind-sided after noms so he can convince the whole house to go after Rachel and Brendon. He was already planting seeds last night, saying he would be mad if he's blind-sided. I forgot who he said that to. Matt's not worried about going up against Monet because he has the bs brigade to back him.

Like Annie, I had high hopes for Matt, so I definitely don't want to see him go any time soon.

But he's playing with fire, volunteering to be the pawn. Once that info gets out, and possible deals made with other HGs, Matt could leave.

Every time I see Matt....

Hand down his pants

Hand down his pants

Looking like a fool

with your hand down your pants...

:lousings:

What I'm not understanding is why he is trusting Rachel not to tell people that he volunteered himself. He is playing the "rachel is being weird" card with people and if she outs him, everyone will want him out for misleading them. Crazy game play!

I wish Matt was smart enough to switch sides and then they get rid of Monet, Britney, Enzo and Lane. I can't stand these four the most.

As far as being a pawn everyone says the pawn goes home but Sharon was a pawn almost every week. Sharon got stupid thinking they would keep her till final 3 over Adams annoying partner "Ya think". (These people become huge celebrities that I can't even remember some of their names.)

he claims he doesnt want a target on his back by voting this week. he votes against R+B he thinks he is screwed, he votes against B+M he thinks he is screwed also, so pawning himself is the bright idea he comes up with, he isnt a target if he doesnt vote.

he claims he doesnt want a target on his back by voting this week. he votes against R+B he thinks he is screwed, he votes against B+M he thinks he is screwed also, so pawning himself is the bright idea he comes up with, he isnt a target if he doesnt vote.

Which is why Rachel should not put his ass up. She had the right thoughts last night about exposing alliances with putting Andrew up. If she puts Matt up, it's a wasted HOH. She will have accomplished nothing for her game, because the whole other half of the house is still after her.

He was so dumb (I'm sure the MENSA club is proud) to get himself nominated, I hope he goes home. That would serve him right.

They all know that he volunteered to go up. They're going to start questioning his motives. At least I hope they do. Never can tell with this group.

He comes off as an arogant little pr*ck in his confessionals, so I wouldn't mind if he goes home.

Besides, if Rachel's plan backfires, that would mean more Brachel :bigcry::kiss2: fireworks.

Archived