Monet - Week 2

CeCiMom

Some people on this board talk about how mean some of the HG's are, but some here have them beat by a mile with meanness, condescension, insensitivity and cattiness.

I represent that remark!!! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

il_430xN.63872094.jpg

Cultures Nautical Baby Doll Dress and Kristen looks pretty good,caught my eye :animated_bouncy:

Okay, are you a designer?

And, what I meant is that she's too short and curvy to be a couture model. So, no reputable designers would look at her to model for them.

wwtching her tonight, I'm remeinded of Chima, when she turned sour.

Really? Based on her throwing her mike in the pool? No? Or was it her not putting her mike on and ignoring BB telling her to do it? No? Was it her screaming and cursing someone, calling them a terrorist in front of the whole house? No?

Well, then I wonder what it is that could possibly remind you of Chima.

And, what I meant is that she's too short and curvy to be a couture model. So, no reputable designers would look at her to model for them.

Yeah. Instead the reputable designers find anorexic women with bony faces.

I'll take Kristin ANY day over ANY "fashion" model.

I agree, Monet & Brit are no worse then anyone else in the house!! All the women have trash talked about everybody!! I just can't wait for all of this to come back and bite Rach & Kris in the a$$!!

You said no designer so I blew your argument out of the water . And Kristen has a toned body and is about 5'8 :animated_rotfl:

Yeah. Instead the reputable designers find anorexic women with bony faces.

I'll take Kristin ANY day over ANY "fashion" model.

Well, I don't think Monet falls in the anorexic category, but they do like them very tall and thin. But hey, to each his own. That's your choice.

You said no designer so I blew your argument out of the water . And Kristen has a toned body and is about 5'8 :animated_rotfl:

It's really not an argument, but yeah you got me. I'm sure K-Mart would be very interested in Kristen modeling their clothes.

And, high fashion models have to be taller than 5'8. 5'8 is short in the modeling industry.

I like Monet and wish that she could stay a while longer.

Me too slim.

Well, I don't think Monet falls in the anorexic category, but they do like them very tall and thin. But hey, to each his own. That's your choice.

It's really not an argument, but yeah you got me. I'm sure K-Mart would be very interested in Kristen modeling their clothes.

And, high fashion models have to be taller than 5'8. 5'8 is short in the modeling industry.

Me too slim.

Like XAL said once I can see Monet in an Alpo commercial :animated_rotfl:

Really? Based on her throwing her mike in the pool? No? Or was it her not putting her mike on and ignoring BB telling her to do it? No? Was it her screaming and cursing someone, calling them a terrorist in front of the whole house? No?

Well, then I wonder what it is that could possibly remind you of Chima.

Saying she might ask to leave but no way in hell would she want to give up $10 000 so it was just talk ;)

Now if we could just get Monet, Kristen and Rachel to argue with each other over who's prettier or sexier, we just might get some good BB afterall.

So true.

What I hate most in threads when posters start defending HGs like they wre putting money in our pockets or something.

Who cares about who's hotter, but if you have eyes you have to choose Kristen over Monet. Nobody cares about shoestring models except the ridiculous designers that make clothes to fit them. Men likes women with women bodies, not adolescent boy bodies.

I haven't been keeping up with the updates today. I'm actually trying to fit work in between posting today. The nerve! Anyway, why does Monet think she has the votes to stay? Did something actually happen?

sorry, I didn't catch the whole conversation, just that part. I think in the end he told her she wouldn't have the votes.

Archived