Monet - Week 2

CeCiMom

Kristen is probably more a model then Monet :animated_rotfl:

About 67,900 results google Monet Stunson

About 396,000 results Kristen Bitting :animated_rotfl:

OMG, slutty bikini models are on the low rung of the totem pole in the modeling world. Very close to strippers. That's what Kristen is.

Monet is a haute couture fashion model. The runway (Bryant Park) and high-end fashion. Her height and body make that possible. No designer would look twice at Kristen the cock-eyed Valley Girl from Philly.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I copied this from the live feeds.

If Monet can't stick it out until Thursday they need to take everything from her. The ten thousand and anything they gave her that she could sell on Ebay. BB needs a contract making a hg pay BB if they leave this way. What a sore loser to even say that I really hope she goes this week and doesn't come back since BB isn't sending them home right after eviction this season.

I totally agree! Although there will be entertainment value, if she does blow up.

and what they said about Kristen is true to" their observations", she does wear her pants so tight a yeast infection is probably her best friend and who really wants to sit around someone farting all day... and no.. I do not like Brittany... just sayin they ( Brittany , Monet) not the only ones with their "bitchassnes"s just the most vocal.animated_scratchchin.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

And most entertaining.

If Monet can't stick it out until Thursday they need to take everything from her. The ten thousand and anything they gave her that she could sell on Ebay. BB needs a contract making a hg pay BB if they leave this way. What a sore loser to even say that I really hope she goes this week and doesn't come back since BB isn't sending them home right after eviction this season.

Can she have a moment to feel sorry for herself a little? She leaving the BB house the second week for goodness sake. She's resolved that with Matt on the block, she's toast. I'm sure she's very disappointed. Meanwhile, the excuse being given that she won the money.

Some people on this board talk about how mean some of the HG's are, but some here have them beat by a mile with meanness, condescension, insensitivity and cattiness.

Can she have a moment to feel sorry for herself a little? She leaving the BB house the second week for goodness sake. She's resolved that with Matt on the block, she's toast. I'm sure she's very disappointed. Meanwhile, the excuse being given that she won the money.

Some people on this board talk about how mean some of the HG's are, but some here have them beat by a mile with meanness, condescension, insensitivity and cattiness.

Yeah, we should be on BB. We would be more entertaining than some of the goof balls on their now!! :animated_rotfl:

I agree. In that case people could just start walking out every time they are nom'd and BB would need to set precedent somehow.

Where is BB sending them after eviction?

When Annie was nominated, she also talked about leaving early.

I wish they would all go home, refund my live feed money and call it a day!

I wish they would all go home, refund my live feed money and call it a day!

It's getting harder and harder to keep watching these slugs. All of them are cowards. I should start a poll to see when everybody thinks someone in the house will explode.

I like Monet as well. Can't stand Rachel and not sure if I like Kristen or not. She is almost a clone of Rachel.

Monet needs to go out like a lady - which she will and Britney needs to win HOH.

I would love to see Britney win HOH or one who would have no problem putting up Rachel, Brendon or Kristen. I might if like an episode if that happens.

A lot of HGs talk about walking out when the writing is on the wall. They never do it. Instead of a pity party, Monet needs to start gaming hardcore. She'll have to stab Matt in the back to do it, but that's part of the game.

Well, Rachel said she has dreamed about being on Big Brother for awhile. Maybe she is a poster here at morty's too and thought to herself, "I'm going to nominate the Monet to piss off Slim and Savannah." lol

If she is a poster here at Morty's she had better not show her "font" here anytime soon. On second thought, next week would be just fine. LOL

It's getting harder and harder to keep watching these slugs. All of them are cowards. I should start a poll to see when everybody thinks someone in the house will explode.

Excellent idea!! My money's on Enzo. :argue:

don't want her to go as I said B4 they are ALL meangirls not one of them is exempt from the cattiness... especially Big Red , Kristen and Kathy who sugar coat their lies with more BS than one can take. Let her have her moment ... I hope she pulls it off since the bullies have basically told their whole strategy to the enemy

We talked about this in detail about a past season's show and I bet she would lose the prize money per breach of contract and I am sure Monet knows full well the consequences of her actions. ;)

Archived