Monet - Week 2

CeCiMom

Sorry to disagree but I think Kathy is more boring than Monet.

Thank you. I think Monet at least strategizes. But, it's not easy when you have Britney straight out of the "Mean Girls" movie in her alliance and Kathy who lays around like a lump on a log.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monet was first runner-up to Miss Illinois. It's not her first time out of the gate with a bunch of mean girls. As for Kathy; shut up and eat your mashed potatoes and go back to sleep, girl, we'll let you know when it's time to do something.

I don't know. If I was in the house and nominated as HOH, I would want to nominate the medium strong players if I could find a way to turn the strongest players against them so that the strongest would not come after me. I would have aligned with the strongest from the beginning if I could "sniff" them out quickly enough. I wouldn't just try to get out the weakest ones. They're easier to compete with later in the game.

I don't like Britney, but at the same time I like Monet for some reason. She might have something hidden up her sleave when she starts aligning with a few other people.

even though I cant stand britney, I think Monet should go first, they have an endurance coming up.. I would rather Britney stay and not win it than Monet stay and win it. I gonna guess no one is going to think about that.

I'd rather Monet go first too!

Damn...I may lose both eyes tonight...First the fake blond was up whining and now this whinebag...

When I just logged onto Morty's to see who was nominated and saw the picture of Monet crying I literally spit my water out of my mouth.

Some people are REALLY ugly criers!

LOL...

If Monet wins POV, and gets a shot at HOH, Rachel and Brendon will definitely be nominated. I am hoping this happens. Rachel and Brendon will make it to the end or very near the end otherwise. I don't believe anyone else will put them up.

I want her to win POV take herself off and put Kathy up against Brittany. I said before she needs to get away from(skank) Britt but now I see two headed snake in the alliance ... it's time to shake them off and move on for self.. I think she should have hooked up with Ragan , maybe still a chance there, don't want her out this early

looks like it is going to be game over for monet since she didn't win pov

unless a major blindside happens :animated_bouncy:

I forgot to post this tidbit this morning. conversation was 5 am eastern time:

Kathy was telling Ragan, Rachel and Brendon that Monet has anger issues. Monet was doing something with clothes in the room and saying stuff. Kathy felt that Monet was doing everything she could to restrain her true feelings. Kathy said before the BB week's end that Monet was definitely going to lose it since she had trouble controlling herself.

Archived