Current Residence: Glen Carbon, Ill.

Not sure about her yet.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is an easy target since she won 10 k and did well in majority rules comp

i think she is going up since she and rachel dont see eye to eye

time to kiss ass

Nobody seems to care that she won 10K. Maybe after finding out the saboteur is gone, they'll use that as an excuse to target her. But I think the producers are going to scramble and offer a weak player a chance to be the new saboteur. They themed the show around it and the idiot they picked got herself put on death row in less than a week. They'll offer it to someone else.

I think Monet is going to at least make it to the jury. The Brigade vs. The Awkward Showmance is going to allow all the floaters to just relax for a couple months.

41 gallons was definitely not a smarter answer either. They all blew that one; rachel won by default. It would have been interesting to me to see Monet win to watch the others interactions with her this week. Rachel and Brendouche in the HOH bed kissing with all 4 cams on this week will not make good feeds for anyone.

To me Monet always acts like she just smelled something bad, and that she s bored out of her mind with the whole thing. She does nothing for me, hope she goes on the block

she is an easy target since she won 10 k and did well in majority rules comp

i think she is going up since she and rachel dont see eye to eye

time to kiss ass

Definitely a target. But not sure if I want to see her leave just yet.

41 gallons was definitely not a smarter answer either. They all blew that one; rachel won by default. It would have been interesting to me to see Monet win to watch the others interactions with her this week. Rachel and Brendouche in the HOH bed kissing with all 4 cams on this week will not make good feeds for anyone.

OMG, I so agree. There's just no guessing to what's going to happen. We know that they are going to put up Brit and Monet. It was such a bad decision to keep Rachel over Annie, even though Annie was the Sab. They underestimated Rachel and I don't know why.

Guest 6Borders

She bugs me and I don't know why. She's definitely been trying to fly under the radar so far in the game. I was kind of hoping she would get HOH just so we could see a bit more of her personality.

Was that Rachel's letter Monet was reading in HOH last night? She sure was focused on it as if memorizing every detail.

rachel says she wants out monet as her #1 target

Archived