Rachel - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RUN Rachel RUN!!! Brendon is the biggest pussy, baby that's ever been on BB.

I havent even watched the after dark yet and cant wait to see needy ass Brandon wuss around. I thouhgt this from the git on him. Cannot tolerate a neeedy wussy man,lololol

Wellllll, Rachel just called out CBS on "Making" good tv. I was shocked they left the camera on her as long as they did.

Dep

It's no secret. Last week Britney was talking about how BB in the DR tried to manipulate her words and she said she would not say anything unless she wanted to. Another HG agreed with her and stated the same.

Ragan talks about what a good show and how proud BB and the viewers are of them as a whole. If any group can be manipulated it's this one.

If Rachel puts up Andrew it could really stir things up. Enzo, Lane and Matt would want to vote Andrew out and would assume that Hayden was with them and that he could bring Kristen's vote, too. With Britney's vote, that would be more than enough to get Andrew out. They might not even try to pull in Ragan or Kathy. But Hayden and Kristen would not vote Andrew out. And if Ragan and Kathy stick with the HoH and vote as she wants, that will leave only four votes against Andrew. Now the Enzo gang is exposed, they will know someone in their group jumped ship and it was someone who could pull another vote with him.

If Rachel puts up Andrew it could really stir things up. Enzo, Lane and Matt would want to vote Andrew out and would assume that Hayden was with them and that he could bring Kristen's vote, too. With Britney's vote, that would be more than enough to get Andrew out. They might not even try to pull in Ragan or Kathy. But Hayden and Kristen would not vote Andrew out. And if Ragan and Kathy stick with the HoH and vote as she wants, that will leave only four votes against Andrew. Now the Enzo gang is exposed, they will know someone in their group jumped ship and it was someone who could pull another vote with him.

I'm not sure that they are as capable of figuring out the possibilities as you have done.

I'm not sure that they are as capable of figuring out the possibilities as you have done.

They did figure it out and they were discussing it 5 am this morning. It's just that Ragan and Rachel were disagreeing a bit on how to present it. Rachel didn't want to say to the group she was putting up Andrew as a pawn so she would lead Brit and Monet to believe they were wanted but Ragan said the only way to draw out the sides was to tell the whole group that Andrew is the pawn.

This quote from Rachel the brainy chemist:

"The smarter the hg are the more they turn on each other." Her point was that we are going to be in for a great show because she thinks this group intellectually exceeds every other group in BB history. What an ass!

i can't understand why should would even CONSIDER putting andrew up... makes absolutely no sense to me. its turning out that she is completely wasting her HoH ... unbelievable really...

the way i see the house you have to major sides... rachel, brendon, andrew VS the 4 guys in the "brigade"... the rest are in-between floaters .... and rachel is thinking of putting up one of the few people on her side?? she really does have no clue what is going on in the house...

This quote from Rachel the brainy chemist:

"The smarter the hg are the more they turn on each other." Her point was that we are going to be in for a great show because she thinks this group intellectually exceeds every other group in BB history. What an ass!

If I hear the phrase "Expect the unexpected" from her mouth one more time, I'm going to throw a shoe at the TV. "Reality.......Television."

If I hear the phrase "Expect the unexpected" from her mouth one more time, I'm going to throw a shoe at the TV. "Reality.......Television."

I also hate that the cameras are focused on her for the last 2 nights on BBAD. There has to be more going on!

No one had to persuade Rachel to even put up Andrew up, she was thinking about it long before it was suggested. I didn';t see it but I guess that is why she and Brendon had a lovers quarrel.

While Rachel was talking to Monet and Monet was trying to hang Andrew you could see Rachel's wheels turning and honestly at that point I think she was buying everything Monet was telling her. I think she wanted to get Monet on her side. The mean girl syndrome for Rachel - gravitate toward the ones who dislike you in hopes they will take you in. I truly think Rachel wanted to be in the Monet/Brit group at that point. Don't know what happened after that and only caught the end of the early morn conversation in HOH room, but Rachel was talking about getting Monet out.

I think Rachel is naive and got all her guidance from Ragan this morning only because Kathy can't form an original thought and Brendon for all his "intellect" is just plain stupid in BB matters.

I think she had better put matt up, it will be disaster for andrew when Brittney and Monet start gettin in everyones ear, just sayin, well it could be disaster for Matt too,lolol

At this point, I don't think it matters who she puts up. She will not escape her HOH week like Hayden did. Her only hope for not going up next week is if Brendan gets HOH. I don't think Hayden or Kristen will go for it. No need to right now.

No one had to persuade Rachel to even put up Andrew up, she was thinking about it long before it was suggested. I didn';t see it but I guess that is why she and Brendon had a lovers quarrel.

While Rachel was talking to Monet and Monet was trying to hang Andrew you could see Rachel's wheels turning and honestly at that point I think she was buying everything Monet was telling her. I think she wanted to get Monet on her side. The mean girl syndrome for Rachel - gravitate toward the ones who dislike you in hopes they will take you in. I truly think Rachel wanted to be in the Monet/Brit group at that point. Don't know what happened after that and only caught the end of the early morn conversation in HOH room, but Rachel was talking about getting Monet out.

I think Rachel is naive and got all her guidance from Ragan this morning only because Kathy can't form an original thought and Brendon for all his "intellect" is just plain stupid in BB matters.

They (Brenchal) had a falling out because Rachel was shutting him out, telling him he made bad game decisions and not to talk game with anyone. He went into the hoh while she was talking to Ragan and she asked Brendon to give them 10 minutes alone. Brendon made Rachel dinner and carried it outside to her and she acted like she didn't care. Then Brendon asked her to lie in the hammock with him and she said no. Brendon's feelings were hurt. :bigcry:

Kristen helped Rachel figure things out last night and it was like she had this big epiphany that she was there to play a game, "the game she loves and knows so well." :cookoo: Then she started acting like she was the smartest bb player to ever grace our tv sets and she did treat Brendon completely different afterward.

I don't know about this chick. One minute I like her, the next I'd like to smack her (well, I always want to smack her for one reason or another). If she has half a brain, she'll listen to Kristen before she's played by the whole house.

I guess I didn't see it like everyone else. For the 1st time last night I was impressed with Rachel. She was looking and acting like a real person trying to win a game. No make-up, no whiny or high pitched giggle talking... just down and dirty game talk!!!

Yes, it's a risk putting Andrew up but, he's not really with her/Brendon anyways. He's floating Team Hayden/Team Brendon until he's forced to choose.

So, imo, she's right if it works... it's a great game move. She, Ragan, Kristen and Kathy all can see that there is something wrong... they just can't quite put their fingers on it (They see Enzo, Lane, Matt are aligned and maybe Monet/Britney but, they don't see the whole picture including Hayden) and forcing the house to vote with them (or not) will define the lines so they know who they can trust and who they can't.

Brendon (along with Ka, Kr and Ra) guarantees 4 votes to evict Monet. We all know that Hayden wants Andrew here over Monet and so he'll have time to convince the brigade to keep him too. IF NOT Hayden will be the deciding vote and then it will be clear which side he decides to stick with... the Brigade or does he jump ship now and stick with Kristen.

Either way Rachel gets out a floater and either one of them would have betrayed her in a heart beat so, she's made a good move for herself.

imo

I thought at first that putting up Andrew was a good idea but either way it goes, if Andrew stays, he's coming after Rachel; if Monet stays, she's coming after Rachel; but...if Matt is up and he stays, how's he going to blame Rachel if she reveals he volunteered to go on the block? I think she'll be covering herself a little better by doing this. Matt will stay, Monet will be gone and Andrew will be happy.

Rachel is STUPID if she puts up Andrew. He's a possible ally of hers. Matt is not. Most people want Andrew out! If her goal is to get rid of Monet, she should not put up Andrew.

BUT... I hope she DOES put up Andrew and he's voted out, just so I can laugh and be excited that both Britney and Monet stayed.

I thought at first that putting up Andrew was a good idea but either way it goes, if Andrew stays, he's coming after Rachel; if Monet stays, she's coming after Rachel; but...if Matt is up and he stays, how's he going to blame Rachel if she reveals he volunteered to go on the block? I think she'll be covering herself a little better by doing this. Matt will stay, Monet will be gone and Andrew will be happy.

I agree your scenario is best. She's really not that smart at all and needs to take direction from others. Her first choice of Andrew was IMO because she doesn't like him.

She's not listening to her gut in the end even though she mentioned a hundred times last night how the other hgs want to break up Rachel and Brendon. She knows this and will admit it but she's in denial a bit because basically they ALL want to get rid of her or Brendon. So while she can buy herself another week with the Matt scenario, once power shifts she or Brendan will be gone.

So in the end I think it's best to take her chances and keep potential floaters because the lines have been drawn already and sides set. At least with a floater they may be able to get at least one person on their side. Honestly, at this point I think they only have eachother and their early romance ruined them.

I agree your scenario is best. She's really not that smart at all and needs to take direction from others. Her first choice of Andrew was IMO because she doesn't like him.

She's not listening to her gut in the end even though she mentioned a hundred times last night how the other hgs want to break up Rachel and Brendon. She knows this and will admit it but she's in denial a bit because basically they ALL want to get rid of her or Brendon. So while she can buy herself another week with the Matt scenario, once power shifts she or Brendan will be gone.

So in the end I think it's best to take her chances and keep potential floaters because the lines have been drawn already and sides set. At least with a floater they may be able to get at least one person on their side. Honestly, at this point I think they only have eachother and their early romance ruined them.

I agree. I have been thinking and saying it all along that no matter what she does, their early relationship in the game have put a hugh target on them. Hayden and Kristen are smart enough to keep whatever they have a secret for now. Annie tried to make the argument in breaking up someone you know are together and no one listened but they finally see it.

Rachel just told Matt that she's still pretty much on par with their plan, so maybe she's going to put up Matt and expose that he volunteered. Woohoo. That'd be some drama today.

That's a turn around because she went to tell him last night he was off the hook. Either way, she should do the Matt plan.

Archived