Rachel - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Wait what? Why is she putting up Andrew as a pawn? Does she want him to go home over Monet because she should know damn well he will.

That would be a TERRIBLE move. Who put that idea into her vapid little head? She may be the dumbest chemist that has ever lived.

I concur. :smartass2:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like rachel, but censored.gif use your censored.gif brain! I can't stand it when dumb censored.gif listen to their own censored.gif enemies. Andrew is not your enemy. Never nominate an ally. Basic BB rule.

But then again, the house plays tricks on your mind... I'm not in her situation.

I like rachel, but censored.gif use your censored.gif brain! I can't stand it when dumb censored.gif listen to their own censored.gif enemies. Andrew is not your enemy. Never nominate an ally. Basic BB rule.

But then again, the house plays tricks on your mind... I'm not in her situation.

yup, they sure haven't learnt anything from previous seasons.

I think it was her gold eye shadow that smudged on the fake lashes...

So funny about her butt needing to be pixilated...I counted at least 3x. She's so trashy.... :kiss2:

:P

I think it was her gold eye shadow that smudged on the fake lashes...

So funny about her butt needing to be pixilated...I counted at least 3x. She's so trashy.... :kiss2:

:P

I think the butt thing was exaggerated. I watched that whole part live and never once saw her butt.

When Monet made the comment that the "boa" was from her stripper days I almost fell out of my chair laughing because I was thinking the same thing. :lol: :lol:

You say that like you think it is PAST TENSE?? :animated_rotfl:

minus the "I like Rachel" part, I agree. I have to believe that people are not really as dumb as the people they play on t.v. Any moron should know that you get rid of enemies not allies..

I hope Britney gets to be HOH and gives Rachel and Brendon hell.

That would be great!

Seems like she's going to sacrifice Andrew just as a way to not piss off the house and confirm if The Brigade exists by Matt's actions. They all seem to think Hayden, Lane, and Enzo are in an alliance but Matt's the question.

In the end, she's just going to waste an HOH and then act surprised when anybody but Brendon wins HOH and puts the two of them up. The showmance sealed its fate unless Brendon wins HOH. I hope a floater wins next HOH and puts one person from either side on the block so all the floaters can win a few weeks of safety being clinch votes.

She needs to put Enzo up... that guarantees Monet goes home, have they NOT seen him hangin with Britney and Monet? .. its so simple.. Matt doesnt want to vote because he doesnt want the blood to be partially on his hands and Enzo is going to vote for Monet to stay, so with him up its one less vote for Monet. it will be a total sweep to evict MONET. The only person voting for Monet to stay will be Twitney, lets face it, Enzo isnt trying to win anything so soon in the game,he is a craptalking floater, he is the perfect person to pawn this week. I can not believe they havent played that scenario. Matt needs to vote this week, like they have been saying everyone needs to pick a team... Dont say anything to him just put him up there and explain to him afterwards, that he is obviously just the pawn this week.

They're less concerned with a sweep of Monet than this idiotic plan to "expose" a fairly obvious alliance. I wish Hayden would just confirm their suspicions and flip before its too late. All the floaters are rallying behind R&B, he knows this now.

omg I cant even watch this stupidity anymore, Ragen just talks talks talks and nothing of substance is coming out his mouth, they are waaaaaaaay overthinking this. Rachel has to quit worrying about who is coming after her and Brenden because mostly all the people in that room will be gunning after her and Brenden at some point in the game.. Enzo is the common denominator here and no one is even running a scenario to pawn him this week.. Enzo wants to float for as long as he can, so he doesnt want HOH or POV unless he HAS to win it.

The whole "let's expose alliances" issue is so idiotic. The fact that they are unsure where some loyalties lie tells them what they need to know. You know if someone is with you or not. Doubt is an answer. If I doubt someone I trust my gut and figure there's a reason my spidey senses are acting up.

Dumb move to nominate Andrew, but HOH clouds the brain.

Watching the HOH transformation is always interesting, especially if they suffer from the "free to be me" syndrome, brought about by the feeling of safety. In Rachel's case, her true colors have come out. Does obnoxiousness have a color, 'cause that's hers.

And her need to "shake up" the house, call people out, make them choose sides, to me shows insecurity, not bravery. Especially since she is asking the question that everybody already knows the answer to. You're right, Cathy - idiotic!

She said she didn't want to be stupid like Jeff and Jordan (forgetting they are both $ winners), but she wants to be America's favorites, like them. Well, they'll never be a Jeff and Jordan. And that's my big happiness right now knowing when Rachel and Brendumb leave the house it will be to face that disappointment of a true reality.

She's trying to do the thing that makes her look the best, which is dumb. You are HOH, and you are going to make enemies. This whole bringing everyone together and talk it out just makes enemies of the ones not invited. It sounds like they talked her out of putting Andrew up, so something good came out of it.

omg I cant even watch this stupidity anymore, Ragen just talks talks talks and nothing of substance is coming out his mouth, they are waaaaaaaay overthinking this.

I totally disagree. I thought Ragen was the voice of reason trying to explain to Rachel why putting up Andrew is a huge mistake. I pretty much agreed with everything he was saying.

I totally disagree. I thought Ragen was the voice of reason trying to explain to Rachel why putting up Andrew is a huge mistake. I pretty much agreed with everything he was saying.

she knows putting Andrew up is a big mistake but she is obsessed with calling people out on who their alliances are, so Ragen wasn't telling her anything she already doesnt know. Its a dumb risk to put Andrew up simply to see if they'll vote him out, WTF is that about?

Archived