Rachel - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I'm just not seeing that Rachel is fake, personality-wise. Yeah, she's ditzy with a laugh that gets on ppls nerves, but fake? (I'm not talking her outward appearance, which is obviously fake.) She seems sweet and real, personality-wise, to me.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Rachel is pathetic...

It really sucks having Brendon as HoH this week -rolls eyes-

-Kyo

And yet, you think Brit is for real, just cuz she's a blonde??? Not quite sure if I get the logic there, but, to each his/her own I guess...

Yes, Rachel is annoying but Britney and Monet are ten times more annoying, so if she gets one of them out (preferably Britney) then it's good by me.

Hi Ginger :animated_wave:

I gotta say that I like Rachel for her attributes -----> :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy: but, I do agree she can be annoying with that laugh!!! Give her a muzzle and I'd be ok with that!!! As for Brit/Monet, they are def fake as hell, and can't stand them...

I think you could say that we are seeing the real Britney. Probably a mean girl in real life just as she is here. Can't ask for more real than that.

You're right StrayKat, she is more real than I give her credit for, a REAL TWIT, hence Twitney...

I'm starting to see Enzo as a likeable a-hole. Sure, he's too sure of himself, but I don't think he's a guy that will screw someone over unless there's no other choice. He's brash but not mean-spirited. Even when he talks trash about someone, it oddly lacks any malice.

Yeah, she's ditzy with a laugh that gets on ppls nerves, but fake?

Now, kywildcat why would you say such a thing?

It seems to me anytime she says something in the diary room, it ends with that annoying giggle. I wonder how long it is going to take for Brendon to get tired of that action?

I think Rachel will skate through this HOH. She seems to be winning over both Britney and Monet...the two people she NOMINATED!? No coaching from Brendon needed, she's a hair away from turning Britney and Monet on eachother and getting away scott free.

Yes, Rachel is annoying but Britney and Monet are ten times more annoying, so if she gets one of them out (preferably Britney) then it's good by me.

I agree and Britney is a mean girl who can dish it out but can't take it. Rachel crying has got to stop it's a game people have to go home. Let's hope the door doesn't hit Britney in the @$$ on the way out.

I agree and Britney is a mean girl who can dish it out but can't take it. Rachel crying has got to stop it's a game people have to go home. Let's hope the door doesn't hit Britney in the @$$ on the way out.

totally agree but I am hoping the door DOES hit her in her selfish, sneaky little behind on the way out.

Tonight I decided I really like Rachel. Not only is she smart, but she has a heart. I thought she was really kind to both Britney and Monet.

I hope she goes far in this game. Her sincerity reminded me a bit of Janelle.

Maybe you can twitter her blog and get her to quit saying like , like ,like ,like ,like , like ..... that really shows she is educated :animated_rotfl:

True, Ginger. I agree. Britney will do nothing but bitch & moan and do nothing significant to keep us interested. I do believe since Monet has broken away from couch slug (Kathy) and if Britney goes, she would be more capable of good game play.

True, Ginger. I agree. Britney will do nothing but bitch & moan and do nothing significant to keep us interested. I do believe since Monet has broken away from couch slug (Kathy) and if Britney goes, she would be more capable of good game play.

I've been a little behind on the feeds, but did Money break away from Kathy or is Kathy avoiding them more these days?

Archived