CeCiMom

well i called getting rid of annie as stupid

rachel winning hoh proves my point

why would you leave a strong couple in the game animated_rotfl.gif

noms maybe hayden or his bridgade mates

but she may take easy way out and go monet or britney

sex in hoh room animated_bouncy.gif

Agree with UVP (animated_wave.gif )

And if Brendon becomes a Have Not, he can't spend the whole night ...animated_bouncy.gif

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seem like she will nom britney or monet with one of the guys

I think Rachel will protect the girls. She'll probably go after two strong guys. My guess is Lane and Enzo, since there was the deal made with Brendon.

And I totally agree that there will be sex in the HOH room this week.

I'm surprised BB let her wear such a short dress. Her junk and her trunk flashed when she was jumping up and down after winning HOH.

I'm not going to jump on the "love it" bandwagon...but I will admit that I laughed when she won. Probably because she has been kind of trashed and underestimated...I knew it'd cause a reaction and possibly (hopefully) a bit of chaos in the house. My only real concern is that I truly believe she'll nom Monet and Britney...and I like them both. Should be an interesting week none the least...

I still don't think they will have sex on the show. If they really are fans of the show then they would know that the ones who do the deed are often dragged through the gutter. Don't think Brendon or Rachel want to go there.

popcorn.gif Wow. Rachel won HOH. How the heck did this happen housemates? Duh! lol

SugarB wrote:

Who thinks there will be R rated, maybe X rated stuff in the HOH room this week? animated_shocking.gif

Looks like that will be the only good stuff to watch this season Sugar, if it ever does actually happen. lol

food-smiley-005.gif Now she can hope Brendon becomes a Have Naughty.....

:animated_rotfl:

Hoh is this week to be known as the Have Naughty room!

I was hoping Rachel or Brendon would win hoh I am tired of the brigade and their comments about running the house. I want to see the brigade kiss @$$ this week with their tails between their legs.

I'd like to see Rachel, Brendon, Ragan and Matt in an alliance and knock off the rest of the hg's.

surely she isn't as simple as she acts, lol?

I was surprised that the majority chose her for the bikini ?.

Really?? With those boobs? The men were thinking with their lower brains when asked that Q and the women were answering with the assumption that they were using those brains when answering that Q.

Were the HG asked these questions in the diary room? When were they polled?

Archived