Andrew - Week 2

CeCiMom

andrew_gordon.jpg

Name: Andrew Gordon

Current Residence: Miami Beach, Fla.

I gave him a chance but, he's a spaz.

rachel winning hoh bought him at least 3 weeks more in the game if not more

her and brendon will be biggest targets from here on out

If Brendon and Rachel only knew how hard he campaigned to get rid of her and keep Annie. He has nooo clue how much Brendon has gone to bat for him and yet, he tried to throw him under the bus every chance he gets.

I honestly think Andrew hurt himself by not telling the HG's what he does for a living. They see him as an awkward loser and just sort of blow him off. If, when Britney "hurt" herself during the first comp, he would have jumped down to help her and told the other HG's that he had lied because he didn't want anyone to think that he needed to be sent home because he makes good money. But, another houseguest's well being is more important than the game... he would have bought himself a position in the final four. They other HG's would feel too bad to nominate him because they would see him as altruistic and respected his beliefs a lot more. Now they just see him as some "Holier than Thou" whack job.

He can't be making any good money since he left his practice to sit around a house for 3 months. On second thought he probably doesn't have a practice but has a foot fetish and calls himself a podiatrist.

This was the best post so far this year and I truly believe every word of it too!

This is what I said last week:

Andrew is safe next week. His biggest enemy Annie is gone, and his other one Britney will be playing defense from Annie's crap stirring. Most of the guys actually like him, but don't want to say with the girls around. At the very least they know they can use him.

Not only is he safe, he's a swing vote. Everyone will want to be his friend for the next few weeks as the real divide in the house starts to show. Britney can try as hard as she wants to get the crosshairs over him, but nobody is taking her seriously anymore.

i would love to see him on slop or chosen to play in veto just to see how bb will handle it or how he would handle it :animated_bouncy:

pov meaning on a saturday

I'm not sure how I feel about him yet. I think I like him because he seems like a strong player, but he is keeping some of his skills under wraps now, it seems by retreating into his room and such. I don't like the way some of the other HG were treating him though. It almost seems like some of them are doing it because he's Jewish, and I guess they feel like that makes him an easier target because he stands out? Some of my best friends in high school were Jewish so I do not agree.

I'm not sure how I feel about him yet. I think I like him because he seems like a strong player, but he is keeping some of his skills under wraps now, it seems by retreating into his room and such. I don't like the way some of the other HG were treating him though. It almost seems like some of them are doing it because he's Jewish, and I guess they feel like that makes him an easier target because he stands out? Some of my best friends in high school were Jewish so I do not agree.

I really haven't seen enough of him on the feeds to really state an opinion other than thinking his laying low is working for him. If what you say is true, then that's not right. I think when any one person is "out of the norm" in the house they tend to get some flak. The other day on the feed I heard Annie make a comment to Kathy about how nice/young she dresses even though she is over 40. Annie didn't say it outright but that was the intention.

Hi, where have you been? Are you keeping up with this mess?

:animated_wave:

yep- I was surprised brittny won the POV but I heard all the HG are thinking that it was rigged for her! I still can't believe there has been no fight yet!

Some of them, like slothra and kristen seem so useless. Right now slothra's trying to talk Rachel out of putting up andrew which is pissing me off! Although I still can't say I have strong feelings for any of them. Not like last year! That will probably change eventually.

Andrew bother me. I don't hate him or anything but he can leave and I wouldn't miss him at all.

He lied to both groups tonight when the downstairs people asked him to go to the HOH and see if they will let him in. He went up there and lied about having to use the restroom, and they told him to come in. He then declined, and went back downstairs to tell the group downstairs that they wouldn't let him in. It seems a strange thing to do.

BBinSavannah was discussing the HG's potential to explode in the Monet thread. I think out of all of them Andrew has the most potential to explode. He always seems right on the edge of saying something really nasty, especially with Britney. He hasn't been under any real stress like have-not or the block. I think we will see some fireworks when he is. Especially if Britney puts him up.

Andrew is the person who everyone hates but will skate by because the other houseguests have bigger fish to fry. He's that guy that "we can get out next week."

and I love that picture, reaper! haha. I have to say he's pretty fly for a rabbi.

Archived