If you could make ONE Change to BB (ONLY ONE)

vannatc1

First you can ONLY make ONE single change to BB. What would it be?

Mine: As a diehard feed watcher I would change BB so we get to see the feeds the second they walk in the house. It's not fair we get to miss all the good stuff that goes on the first 5 or so days. Sucks. (I wish I had some way to get those tapes for the first days to watch them) Why can't I be related to Grodner or something. Some way (anyway) to see those first few days.

That's it if I can only make one change. (I could think of a LOT more but this is the most important one)

Maybe I can get Bunky and Gretchen to help me out? (inside joke for the BBers who watched House Calls)

REMEMBER you can ONLY make one change.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 POV challenges. One with the noms, HOH and whoever they choose, then the second comp with everyone. This Backdooring is going to get out of control this season. This way it would stir up more drama and put a stop to all this excessive downtime they have. Let these people work for the BIG prize. Jordan sat around for 90 percent of the season last year and won half a million dollars, that is simply ridiculous.

I would change who plays in the pov. I think since back dooring people is how the game is played now everyone should have the same chance to save themselves.

Pretty much sums up exactly what I was going to post. Everybody should be able to compete. No more ping pong balls!

I'm definitely not a fan of the backdoor!

I would Eliminate the backdooring of players by getting rid of the "six players" that can play for POV and only have "four players" play for POV. I think the POV should only be in the hands of the HOH and nomiees, No one else...

Have HOH to nominate three people for eviction. Only the HOH and the three nominees play for POV. No one else gets put up.... ENDS THE BACKDOORING. If the HOH gets the POV they must use it to take off one of there nominees!!!

If one of the three nominees gets the POV, They take themselfs off the block, Or another nominee off the block beside themselfs and the other two would remain on the block for Eviction, There for getting rid of the backdoor plan!

This plan would ensure POV is always used from day one, No matter what. And it would create new drama for the HOH for repercussions of putting up a third person that is a threat to them or to the house and afraid of making an enemy out of someone that was never a target they did or didn't what to put up in the first place.

I would change who plays in the pov. I think since back dooring people is how the game is played now everyone should have the same chance to save themselves.

This. Back dooring is the biggest BS in any reality show ever created. It's not fair that sometimes the person who goes home has absolutely no way to save themselves.

Can you imagine Survivor if they drew names out of a hat as to who could play for immunity? Imagine how much crap that would be.

Not only is it not fair but it puts waaaaay too much luck (drawing names) into a potential 500 thousand dollar winner. I don't know why they haven't changed this yet and I'd love to know the rationale behind doing it this way.

Britney get's HoH every week? :-p

I don't want to throw out the unpopular opinion here...but isn't backdooring strategy?

I would say leave the backdooring alone however let everyone play POV

I mean HG's enter knowing this is possible

-Kyo

I like what was mentioned above get rid of the BS backdoor thing was never a fan of it at all!

If ya wanna make it interesting allow the winner of the PoV to choose the replacement too ... For me that would make things more interesting.

I don't like backdooring either and I've always thought that it would be more interesting if the POV could choose the replacement, but I do understand that takes the power out of the HOH hands, but then the HOH could vote, not just if there is a tie.

So if I could choose one, it would be the POV winner replaces the noms and HOH now gets to vote.

Guest 6Borders

Give America one vote every eviction, but they only get to vote one hour before the voting starts in the house.

Give America one vote every eviction, but they only get to vote one hour before the voting starts in the house.

That would be pretty tough with everyones work schedules. Some would still be at work or getting home from work. (And not everyone can get online or get to do BB stuff at work) Luckily I have my own businesses so I can be on ANYTIME I want. :2thumbsup:

OH and most importantly many of use wouldn't want to pay to vote. And we know Grodner doesn't give stuff out for FREE. :rolleyes:

POV would be my one change also. All play to try and secure safety and eliminate all the down time. They could even do like a Survivor game whereas all start, first 6 to complete go on (even if next day) then those 6 compete to first 3 and finally 3 compete for the POV....I'd rather watch a TV show with alot of fun competion going on than just of them fartin' around, having nonsense convos, or in the diary room talking smack about each other and saying things production has manipulated them to say....and HOH retains the power of replacement if a nom wins.

Guest 6Borders

Well, it's just a "wish list" anyway and prob never going to happen but if it did I would like to see some limitations on America voting and not having the whole week to seen in 10,000 votes each.

BTW I love the voting right now where the message goes into bionic speed that you can actually vote free online...like nobody is gonna know that - lol!

That would be pretty tough with everyones work schedules. Some would still be at work or getting home from work. (And not everyone can get online or get to do BB stuff at work) Luckily I have my own businesses so I can be on ANYTIME I want. :2thumbsup:

OH and most importantly many of use wouldn't want to pay to vote. And we know Grodner doesn't give stuff out for FREE. :rolleyes:

I would also change the POV. I think everyone should be able to compete for veto.

Hey Lunchlady, I though you were trying to get into the BB House? Are you still trying? It would be great if a "regular mortys person" got into the house. That way we can drill them once their out. :P

yeah backdooring has become quite excessive

every week they are trying to backdoor someone out of game

one change i would make is a producer change

bb has been stale for a few years

i dont watch much survivor but i do take a glimpse at twist and they are much more innovating then bb

bb we get the same crap each year with a few minor changes

Wow, you bunch are not fans of backdooring. I like it - think it's a fun part of the game that keeps people on their toes and adds much more complex strategy planning.

As for my one change: MOAR Diary Room. It's my favorite part to see how the HGs really think and feel minus how they have to act in the house to play the game. I wish they'd show more of it, either during the CBS shows or as a special somehow. Heck, I might break down and buy feeds if I could get extra DR out of it!

Archived