If you could make ONE Change to BB (ONLY ONE)

vannatc1

When the house gets to the 7th eviction, don't have an HOH. Give the viewers the choice of who to evict.

This strategy would have a profound effect on the HG. The entire time they will know we're watching them and their destiny is in our hands midway through the competition.

They would completely change the way they have to play this game. Not only do they have to be concerned with fellow HG they also have to worry with the image we get of them by watching the live feeds.

Talk about more stress on the hamsters!! smilielol.gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would get a new casting director. They should hit the comedy clubs, open mic nights, and get some people in there with a personality. At least this year, the hopeful actor/actress celebrity is already gone. I do like the fact that most everyone is educated, but then again that just makes them more conscience of their behavior. I guess it is not that easy of a job to predict who will make a good houseguest. But I dont get paid to find them, i pay to watch them though.

Guest 6Borders

How about nobody actually leaves the house. There is an elimination from the game every week but they stay in the house. They can't compete in HOH or POV, or vote to eliminate, but they can compete in luxury comps....and they get food and never have to be on slop or any other restrictions.

(Ok, I know I submitted two but I did submit them one at a time - lol!!)

I think everyone should play for the POV and the one that wins the POV if they are on the block and they pull their self off then they should be the one to replace a person not the hoh. Or who ever wins it and they use it let them put some one else up not the HOH.

Totally agree with this!

I like the way BBUK would have them do tasks that they all would have to work on for hours/days and work with others that they make not like. Keeps them from just lying in bed complaining all day.

Exactly what I've been saying for years. If it was hard living in the house it would weed out all the primadonnas looking for a 3 month paid vacation in sunny LA, only those serious about really wanting the money would apply. They should work for every morsel and bring back the washboard.

Put a mudwrestling pit outside. Since this season has been nothing but one big catfight among the ladies, we might as well get some entertainment out of it! Sheesh! :popcorn2:

Something tells me Rachel and Kristen already have experience at that!

It's not really a change but just to mix it up for one week. I think that they should have a week without an HoH, and instead have a nominee competition, where in the competition the two people who come in last are nominated and the people who come in the top three spots are safe from the veto. Veto is played the same, they just each pick two from the bag and the rest of the week plays out normally with the three best from the competition being safe all week no matter what. I like this cause it motivates them to actually win a challenge and shows what they are truly capable of.

Thoughts?

It's not really a change but just to mix it up for one week. I think that they should have a week without an HoH, and instead have a nominee competition, where in the competition the two people who come in last are nominated and the people who come in the top three spots are safe from the veto. Veto is played the same, they just each pick two from the bag and the rest of the week plays out normally with the three best from the competition being safe all week no matter what. I like this cause it motivates them to actually win a challenge and shows what they are truly capable of.

Thoughts?

I like it. It seems very fair. There are always slackers every season who won't pull their own weight. Survival of the fittest.

Thoughts?

Would be an interesting twist!

yeah backdooring has become quite excessive

every week they are trying to backdoor someone out of game

one change i would make is a producer change

bb has been stale for a few years

i dont watch much survivor but i do take a glimpse at twist and they are much more innovating then bb

bb we get the same crap each year with a few minor changes

*Thumbs Up*

My suggestion...As the evicted houseguest leaves, before opening the door, they spin a "Wheel of Fortune" where the choices are "Go" or "Stay". They then have one last hope of staying and if they are lucky enough that it lands on Stay...the other HG on the block goes out the door. This would stop putting up people as pawns, and kinda throw a wrench in backdooring.

I also like the previously mentioned all play for POV and POV winner gets to put up the replacement.

NICE!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived