Vote For Kaysar or Janelle - AMERICA'S CHOICE

Guest BigBrotherfan#1

I LOVE KAYSAR I already voted for him about 100 times!! The day he got evicted{SP}? was his B-day ro vote for him go to http;//www.cbs.com and go to America's choiceand click on the Kaysar bubble. I think he should stay b/c he is smartand he needs to get rid of some people!!! I think if he comes back he could win!!!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty concerned that despite Kaysar's popularity, we're up against not only the fans of the other 2 but also the strength of the "Vote for the Worst" campaign. Its site is encouraging its followers to vote for Eric.

doesnt kayer have more votes.

Well, those of us on this thread certainly hope Kaysar has been getting more votes than anyone else. :D I'm just saying that in addition to Eric's fans, there will be a multitude of VFTW fans that will be voting for Eric with fervour. They're not Eric fans; they're fans of sabotaging reality shows with a viewer-voting component.

isnt it time for you go and made another baby with a young boy since you like children that are way young.

That was even lamer than Maggie's shirt. Wow.

Guest Skywalker

This was posted on another messageboard that I frequent and I agree:

"Here is what concerns me... In all the polling (Morty's... bb6 site... DIS poll) Kaysar is ahead by a landslide. I fear that Kaysar fans will slack off in the voting (esp later in the week) and the 'come from behind' cappy fans will take the lead......"

Kaysar fans need to keep voting! Just because he seems to be more popular, he still needs our support!

Vote Kaysar!

hopefully he will win .
In your honor' date=' vanessa, I will now vote for Eric or Michael one time everytime you post.[/quote']
lol! Maybe I'll vote with my elbow and see which one I hit.
In your honor' date=' vanessa, I will now vote for Eric or Michael one time everytime you post.[/quote']

roflmao.gif

sounds good to me

lol! Maybe I'll vote with my elbow and see which one I hit.

Hehe.

Oh well.

SOMEONE will win. I would like Kaysar to' date=' but Eric or even Michael coming back would be fun too.[/quote']

hopefully he will win .

I do agree with ya' date=' Vanessa, but at least spell his name right. K-A-Y-S-A-R[/quote']

Kaysar's name is actually pronounced "QAISER" in Arabic. Just a note.
Although it'd be good to see Kaysar come back' date=' Michael hands down would make more HGs sh*t themselves. And that would finally be some great TV on BB6.

Just imagine the fear in April & Jennifer's eyes as he would walk through the door. :lol: LOL[/quote']

I don't think the enviornment would be the same if Michael came back as far as how the house would treat him. All of the tension that was there was instigated from Eric and dramatized by Eric. So everyone fed off of that. What I would see happening is that Michael & Janelle would probably be doing more romancing if that is still there and he would be most like one of the other players. Kaysar spent alot of his time strategizing and thinking game. It's obvious from this week alone that they are really needing his strategy thinking. Now if Eric comes back' date=' it will just be back to being a bully enviornment and the house imploding again. I say bring all 3 back (that would be fun), and then have a double eviction later to get back on track.[/quote']

heheheh I will do one for Mike each time I see "Don't split the votes - vote Kaysar"

I am so tired of hearing how smart he was during his reign as HOH - HELLO it was Howie and Janelle not him.

Well' date=' to Tums and Tracyrm and everyone else, I will vote 10 times for Kaysar for every vote you cast. And the funny thing is, the majority of America seems to want Kaysar back and I am so happy that it makes you so upset.

Does anyone remember that commercial many years back for the shampoo where the tag line was "and I told 2 friends and they told 32 friends and they told 2 friends, etc", well, you all better get your friends together, cuz trust me, I have done that and have a whole army casting votes. And I am not talking 1 or 2. Trust me.

"Evil Grin" Can you say Baaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Dep[/quote']

O' date=' lol, sorry, I think you've misunderstood. I'm a big Kaysar fan; I'm even running the Mltv code. I'm just irked by this one particular poster and was trying to tease her out her automatic no-content posts.[/quote']
Well' date=' to Tums and Tracyrm and everyone else, I will vote 10 times for Kaysar for every vote you cast. And the funny thing is, the majority of America seems to want Kaysar back and I am so happy that it makes you so upset.

Does anyone remember that commercial many years back for the shampoo where the tag line was "and I told 2 friends and they told 32 friends and they told 2 friends, etc", well, you all better get your friends together, cuz trust me, I have done that and have a whole army casting votes. And I am not talking 1 or 2. Trust me.

"Evil Grin" Can you say Baaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Dep[/quote']

I like Kaysar - great looking guy (with the goatee) and seems really nice. But he just left and I personally think it would be boring.

But if he came back I would not be upset. I would continue to watch feeds/show just like always.

If Eric came back I would be ok with it. Hoping he doesn't but oh well.

Michael is who I want back but if he doesn't thats ok.

I just get tired of seeing the same posts over and over when there is one with a little sticky where all that can be posted.

vote Kayser back Vote alot vote often make sure The CRAppY Crew is through
Remember - every vote for Kaysar is another vote that keeps the gome home.
You're obsessed with him' date=' but can't spell his name right... this just gets weirder and weirder.[/quote']
Vote for Kaysar!!!!

KAYSAR RULZ!!

please lock this thread..we allready have one where you can say VOTE FOR KAYSAR!!!
please lock this thread..we allready have one where you can say VOTE FOR KAYSAR!!!

I thought most of them say that....:>

He needs to win he is the best player ever on big brother

Wahahaha.....Good one.

wrong he was voted out fourth..therefore there are at least 46 players better than him (not counting season 1)

To be the best player this season is just to fly under radar such as Jen & Beau. All the strong players usually take out each other in the beginning weeks.

Guest KaysarforPresident

What did Eric, i.e, Crappy Cappy, do to earn the privilege to return to the BB house??

Did he prove himself to be intelligent? Did he prove himself to be a wise leader? Did he prove himself to be capable of strategy? Did he prove himself capable of sportsman-like conduct? The answers to the the foregoing questions are NO! He talked a good game, but his conduct was contrary to his words and spoke volumes about his integrity.

Kaysar in '05!!!

Guest NCPeach

Thank you to everyone voting for Kaysar, I so want him to come back into the house, not only do I like him and find him very interesting, but I also so want to see the faces in the house when he walks back in, hehehehehehehehe, 300+ votes and counting here. Gotta go vote some more, Good luck Kaysar fans!!!!! What up Kaysar!!!!

Guest Shiraz2005

If you compare their exits of the house, Eric only hugged his group and seemed SO angry, where Kaysar hugged every single house guest and even said, "Did I get everyone?", then realized he forgot Jennifer and hugged her. He had a smile on his face... where Eric was pissed off!!! No class at all!

Kaysar deserves to come back because even "The Friendship" group loves him, but that's not only why... his popularity on all the polls are triple what Eric's are. He's much better to look at, too :) !

Eric's plea to come back into the house, said the same old crap (no pun intended...), demanding, annoying and arrogant.

Kaysar's plea was sweet -- he even looked sweet! If he doesn't re-enter the house, it's like American Idol... rigged (to how Simon Colwell wants it to fall). JMO