Vote For Kaysar or Janelle - AMERICA'S CHOICE

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teakee

Thank you. I don't think they were lying as much as hhmm....not clear on things. This same person kept coming and telling us this, it got me curious and that is the only numbers I could come up with the hits on threads.

We also heard some guy set his computer at noon to vote for Eric 4000 times, whoa, why not 7000 or more? LOL.

I have checked regular BB chat room at cbs.com to the live feed chatters and thank goodness everyone thinks much the same way.

Michael's fan base is building, I feel guilty about Mike but heart belongs to Kay and that dumb house (except James that once said America may vote Kay back in, the only one) needs another shock. With Howie's mistake (and he knows this) yesterday, the sheep are getting out of control, paging Kaysar!! :)

Guest teakee

I don't know just telling you what ppl have been saying...we tell them only two ways to vote...before we tell them they are ...mixed up.

I'm lucky to get the computer turned on.....took me long enough to refresh the voting page at cbs website till friend told me to open two windows.

CBS has the final word, but with most ppl voting Kaysar--they would not dare.....thanks for answering questions, Diamond. Appreciate it.

Guest Dodgeball

Eric is a bitter man that is full of pride and lacks any humility whatsoever. It is a game and everyone makes alliances and eventually breaks them. But Eric broke his alliance to Michael almost the next day just because Michael is touchy feely. I didn't see one of those girls telling Michael to stop it to his face. They complained about it to everyone but him and didn't give Michael a chance to stop. So Eric the control freak (which happens to a lot of short men who do this to overcompensate) took it upon himself to put an end to it while inflating his ego some more. Then he turned on James when James got him the power of veto. Do you blame Eric for trying to save his partner Maggie, not really. But Eric basically promised James something he couldn't provide (safety the week after Eric's HOH reign). So James had to take his fate into his own hands (he is a sneaky one that can't be trusted either). So Eric's attitude is it is ok for him to break alliances but when it is done to him it is a mortal sin. Eric's arrogance, pride, and ego have no end. If you watch his enterence interviews he keeps throwing out that he is a fire captain and that is much much better than just being a firefighter. Good for you that you got a promotion but don't degrade other fire fighters because they haven't made captain yet. Then in his exit interviews he keeps throwing around the word integrity and other things about moral values. Just because you say that you have integrity doesn't mean you have it. He has the least amount of integrity in the house. Remember when he told Michael he hadn't made up his mind about who was going on the block, even though Eric had decided Michael was going to be one of the nominees. I have never seen such a controlling HOH either, telling people what they can eat or not eat and when to go to sleep. Never would I allow that if I was in the house.

What is more annoying than all of this is that Eric's rat pack is so mindwashed by this guy, that they are willing to sacrifice their shot at the money just to avenge his removal. Why go down with him. Save yourself instead of being a mindless puppet of Eric.

Don't give this loser a chance to win a million dollars. Don't give him the chance to take out someone more worthy than he is. Even if you want to see the house more exciting, don't bring him back. Everyone is best served by bringing back Kaysar. Someone posted that it's not how Eric plays, it is his personality. This is very accurate. Arrogant, egotistical, full of pride control freak. This is Eric.

Guest SumGayGai

I left that kaysar link running all night even though I don't think it will do any good:

You have voted for Kaysar: 11493 times!

You have voted for Kaysar: 11489 times!

Hi, Zhod! I just voted a bunch of times for Kaysar. I hope they accept more than one vote by IP number. Is the CTV poll on Open Court? I'll have to go and take a peek. I imagine the NG's are voting for Eric.

Frankie Bones!!!!!!! What's up girl! You got that right about the NG's and voting for Eric, you know how they are for the lying underdogs! It's on the open court board. I'm glad you came over to Morty's! It sure is a fun place!

Oh and to say on topic........VOTE FOR KAYSAR!!!

Guest spiegela

I find that when you vote, if you keep clicking on the 'Submit Vote' button it appears that it will register your vote again and again.

I find that when you vote, if you keep clicking on the 'Submit Vote' button it appears that it will register your vote again and again.

I saw the same thing....................very very interesting!!!

Go Kaysar Go!!!!

Guest spiegela
I left that kaysar link running all night even though I don't think it will do any good:

You have voted for Kaysar:  11493 times!

You have voted for Kaysar:  11489 times!

what good does this do?

You have voted for Kaysar:  11493 times!

You have voted for Kaysar:  11489 times!

what good does this do?

Gets Kaysar back in the house.................if it works

Guest voteforkaysar

Let's keep this summer exciting by putting the best strategist of the season back in the game. I don't think I can take it if "cappy" rejoins "the friendship" and proceeds to annoy America to death. Vote for Kaysar now!

I was going to leave the repeat program running, but no matter what I did, I couldnt get the page open in the right spot to be certain that it was in fact recording votes for Kaysar. Without that, I was too afraid that it was voting for Napolean CRAP-a-lot so I didnt want to try it. Could you see the page? Are we 100% certain that any of these are definately for Kaysar? If we have it visually confirmed then I will run one tonight.

Guest Dodgeball

Eric is a bitter man that is full of pride and lacks any humility whatsoever. It is a game and everyone makes alliances and eventually breaks them. But Eric broke his alliance to Michael almost the next day just because Michael is touchy feely. I didn't see one of those girls telling Michael to stop it to his face. They complained about it to everyone but him and didn't give Michael a chance to stop. So Eric the control freak (which happens to a lot of short men who do this to overcompensate) took it upon himself to put an end to it while inflating his ego some more. Then he turned on James when James got him the power of veto. Do you blame Eric for trying to save his partner Maggie, not really. But Eric basically promised James something he couldn't provide (safety the week after Eric's HOH reign). So James had to take his fate into his own hands (he is a sneaky one that can't be trusted either). So Eric's attitude is it is ok for him to break alliances but when it is done to him it is a mortal sin. Eric's arrogance, pride, and ego have no end. If you watch his enterence interviews he keeps throwing out that he is a fire captain and that is much much better than just being a firefighter. Good for you that you got a promotion but don't degrade other fire fighters because they haven't made captain yet. Then in his exit interviews he keeps throwing around the word integrity and other things about moral values. Just because you say that you have integrity doesn't mean you have it. He has the least amount of integrity in the house. Remember when he told Michael he hadn't made up his mind about who was going on the block, even though Eric had decided Michael was going to be one of the nominees. I have never seen such a controlling HOH either, telling people what they can eat or not eat and when to go to sleep. Never would I allow that if I was in the house.

What is more annoying than all of this is that Eric's rat pack is so mindwashed by this guy, that they are willing to sacrifice their shot at the money just to avenge his removal. Why go down with him. Save yourself instead of being a mindless puppet of Eric.

Don't give this loser a chance to win a million dollars. Don't give him the chance to take out someone more worthy than he is. Even if you want to see the house more exciting, don't bring him back. Everyone is best served by bringing back Kaysar. Someone posted that it's not how Eric plays, it is his personality. This is very accurate. Arrogant, egotistical, full of pride control freak. This is Eric.

Guest beccabb6

I want Kaysar to come back. That way he can go after James and win HOH and have a plan to get James out of the house.

Guest ValleyGirl

I see Kaysar's popularity online and it's hard for me to imagine anyone but him returning. It can't be that different for viewers who don't watch the feeds can it? I didn't like Eric or even really Michael before I got the feeds. Once I got the feeds I decided Michael got a raw deal but I certainly couldn't stand Cappy even without the live feeds.

Just keep voting for K. Especially if you have text messaging! I think those votes carry more weight for some reason. Vote!

Guest Stephiie

If James does save himself, it would absolutely amazing to see Kaysar walk back in and have a chance of kicking James out.

Well as I said before the cbs site -- which is where most of the voting is taking place has erics popularity at 29% and Kaysars in the 80s. I would be shocked if Kaysar didnt win this America's Choice competition.

You have voted for Kaysar:  11493 times!

You have voted for Kaysar:  11489 times!

What happens if this was for Eric instead?

Guest WendyLu

Kaysar has to come back! He will have to clean the mess Howie has left behind. Does anyone think that Howie and Rachael have gone over to the dark side????

Guest beccabb6

I don't think that Howie and Rachel have gone over to the "Dark Side", I think that the house united to just get rid of James. I hope they didn't change sides. It all seemed to be in strategy. Hopefully Kaysar will re-enter the house and can help Rachel, Janelle and Howie to rid the house of Maggie and James, two of the strongest and most manipulative players.