Vote For Kaysar or Janelle - AMERICA'S CHOICE

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.vixenontheedge.com/kaysar.htm 

RIGHT CLICK and then SAVE TARGET AS (desktop or anywhere on your hard drive) and then OPEN the file to run the script.

Got this from another message board. Be sure to turn off pop-blocker - A small window opens to cbs to do the voting and coninually opens and closes

How do we know who it's voting for though???? The message says you will be voting for Kayser.....BUT what if it really votes for ERIC??????

http://www.vixenontheedge.com/kaysar.htm 

RIGHT CLICK and then SAVE TARGET AS (desktop or anywhere on your hard drive) and then OPEN the file to run the script.

Got this from another message board. Be sure to turn off pop-blocker - A small window opens to cbs to do the voting and coninually opens and closes

God NO don't trust that thing.

My thought exactly

I will say this again... Although it will most likely be ignored, as it was before...Do you all really want to run the risk of your favorite being disqualfied because of illegal voting?

Guest walts81

The webpage referenced above simply reloads itself every few seconds and sends out this URL: http://poll.cbs.com/poll?event_id=1208&q1=3

That URL is taken directly from CBS.com's polling website and does indeed submit a vote for Kaysar. The "event_id=1208" refers to the "America's Choice" poll. And the "q1=3" tells it to vote for Kaysar.

I don't think it's illegal voting either. Because apparently, CBS.com allow you to go to site multiple times and submit a vote. I would think that if multiple votes were illegal then they would restrict you from doing it on their own website.

Now just because the vote gets submitted may not mean anything. They may log the IP address of each vote and only count unique IPs.

Instead of hitting the back button, set your default homepage to http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_.../amc_poll.shtml, it's much faster

Actually, you don't have to do none of the above. When you vote you will see it says cbs.com under that it says Big Brother and the little house with the 6 in it, click on THAT and it takes you to the page where you see all three guys it says america's choice and then so on. Either way, youhave alot of choices. I hit backspace by the way to see what would happen and every time it was Kaysar that was lit up, the one I am voting for.

BTW it should be called Big Brother viewers's choice as I am Canadian and I have been voting since last night

I don't want to put a damper on anything here but remember American Idol where the one girl got all the votes from her home town and they redid the whole thing... We don't want to cause our favorite to go through that right???

As for ShockALot just remember he IS voting for Eric and with the great example Eric set would you really expect anything less from him??? He is just pulling the same thing Eric would... I can do it, but you had better not...

Actually with American Idol Jasmine made it quite far because of her hometown voting. That was NOT why they redid the votes. You think Jasmine and John made it THAT far BECAUSE they didn't allow MULTIPLE voting lol. BUT if anyone voted for Dancing With The Stars you would know that you were only allowed to vote ONE time per email address. CBS would be quite capable for setting it up that you could only vote once if that was what was only allowed AND we wouldn't be able to vote all the way to the 10th. Unlimited voting IS allowed, stop worrying, sorry Yana I quoted you ONLY for the American Idol thing, the stop worrying is to ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Kaysar's fans who are worried their fifty thousand votes WON"T be counted. Voting would NOT be open till the tenth if you weren't allowed to vote over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. So keep voting my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sillysimps

Ok, Look at it this way..... Who is the only player that turned the house upside down and then got the raw end of the deal? I say vote Kaysar back in he is the better player of the 3. Besides who raelly wants Cappy back? Ivette... I don't like her at all. I would love to see Ivette CRAP her pants when he walks back into the house.

There's only restrictions on the text messaging as far as I can tell. It's limited to US customers only and has a surcharge. I'm sure you are encouraged to vote often as the cell company makes money, BB gets the votes, and everybody is happy. Same with American Idol.

IF there was a limit to the number of times you could vote on the site it would say so. Most sites have it set up where after you vote it tells you that you can't vote again. It has nothing to do with IPs most of the time. It has to do with cookies. There's too many overlapping IPs these days with WiFi access to do an IP check. However, the cookie would stay on your computer until you cleared it.

Until someone can verify without a doubt that we can't vote a number of times, I vote as much as I can.

I should also mention that another message board that I post at (not to do with BB) has a thread with all members posting for Kaysar as well. This same message board has done some amazing things when it comes to polls. Whether they watch the show or not, they've been called in to help us get Kaysar back into the game.

Guest Jillio
There's only restrictions on the text messaging as far as I can tell.  It's limited to US customers only and has a surcharge.  I'm sure you are encouraged to vote often as the cell company makes money, BB gets the votes, and everybody is happy.  Same with American Idol.

IF there was a limit to the number of times you could vote on the site it would say so.  Most sites have it set up where after you vote it tells you that you can't vote again.  It has nothing to do with IPs most of the time.  It has to do with cookies.  There's too many overlapping IPs these days with WiFi access to do an IP check.  However, the cookie would stay on your computer until you cleared it. 

Until someone can verify without a doubt that we can't vote a number of times, I vote as much as I can. 

I should also mention that another message board that I post at (not to do with BB) has a thread with all members posting for Kaysar as well.  This same message board has done some amazing things when it comes to polls.  Whether they watch the show or not, they've been called in to help us get Kaysar back into the game.

Hmmm what board is that? 8)

http://poll.cbs.com/poll?event_id=1208&q1=3

make that your homepage it is an automatic vote for kaysar each time you click homepage !!  I found this on another site !! USE IT

Thanks for the link Ashly...but I'm not clicking on ANY links in this regard. To vote, speaking only for me, I'll go directly to CBS.com and navigate my way to the page where I KNOW my vote is going in for the HG I want to come back into the house.

Paranoid? Yes. Thanks. :wink:

Guest chicklet
:D I have voted like 50 times already at CBS.....and I still have a week to keep voting...KAYSAR all the way!!!!!

i just refresh the page after i vote

i hope cbs tells us the number of votes....my cursor's gonna be fried by next week from all these votes!

I tried that, but it wouldn't let me vote again after refresh. Had to leave page and return to vote again and again and again and again....

GO KAYSAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Stephiie
Ok guys,,, found this on another BB site,,,, it seems to work and very easy

AUTOVOTE!!!

http://www.mlp.net/kaysar.htm

Okay, as much as I like this concept I have to wonder what this page is really doing each time it refreshes. Try the address minus Kaysar and you might be surprised what you find. It was kinda freaky...

... That is a bit freaky..

I'm just going to stick with voting continously on CBS.com.