Vote For Kaysar or Janelle - AMERICA'S CHOICE

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kaysar4Prez

I got my 20 votes in.

p.s. after voting .. click the back button and the circle under Eric is highlighted. Hmmmm.

The plot sickens...

I got my 20 votes in.

p.s. after voting .. click the back button and the circle under Eric is highlighted. Hmmmm.

The plot sickens...

You should really do more research before you start crying about it being fixed. If you hit backspace the highlighted circle is the one under the person to the left of who you voted for. Vote for Kaysar and backspace it will be Eric, vote for Eric and it will be Michael,vote for Michael and none are highlighted. Gee maybe it isn't fixed.

I got my 20 votes in.

The plot sickens...

I hit the back button and it was highlighted under Michael (the one I voted for)

If you havent voted, vote for Kaysar just to see the look on that cow Ivette's face.

Can you imagine the power they would have. 6 against 4 right? Assuming James is still a part of the group.

I went on to CBS's website and voted for America's choice of who we want back in the house

I voted for Kaysar, however when I hit my browser's Back button to go back it shows Eric's button highlighted, not Kaysars

Has anyone else noticed or tried this

It only does this if I choose Kaysar, if I select Michael and vote and then use the Back button no one's button is selected. Can someone else who would already be voting for Kaysar try this and post their results

I want to know if it's just me or anyone else

If you vote for Eric and hit the back button then Michaels button is highlighted. When you hit the back button the button to the left of the person you voted for is highlighted. No conspiracy....I know everyone is disappointed.
I just voted for Kaysar a bunch of times (about 40 so far) and when I hit my back button Kaysar's button is still selected. It seems to be working for me.

VOTE KAYSAR!!!

I voted Kaysar and when I hit my back button, Kaysar was still highlighted.  Gawd I hope it's Kaysar, I don't care if they want Michael.  They can apologize at the wrap party...lol

My hubby just freaked me out. He said "not everyone stays on Morty's 24/7 like you do' date=' so Kayser might not be so loved across the nation and he might not be voted back in."

So, for those of you who navigate all over the other BB boards, please tell me Kayser is loved nationwide.[/quote']

Everyone I know who watches JUST the show and does not sub to the feeds or read message boards HATES Eric and LOVES Kaysar!

Hopefully' date=' we don't have anything to worry about.[/quote']

I love Kaysar! I'm the only who I know who watches big brother. I'll go search my old places. Once I found Morty's I never went back.
He's the most popular on the cbs website poll

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/love.shtml

The live feed watchers and Morty's readers will vote CONSTANTLY for KAYSER!!!! I'm not worried about the occasional Crappy fans.

GO KAYSER

I am worried that Cappy will get voted back in. I think it is because I really really really want Kayser back but I am worried that Cappy will manage to get his way back into the game. I wonder how much support he really does have also.
Ok! I just checked out thebigbrohtersite.com and they all want Kaysar back in too! WOOOOHOOOO! I can't wait to see the look on a couple of these housguests faces when Kaysar walks back through the door!
He's the most popular on the cbs website poll

The poll has not been updated for week 4 so Kaysar's popularity may have decreased from week 3.

I say we all ask friends/family to call or post a vote for Kay. Just imagine if all of us Morty posters could get at least 3 non-posters to vote. I just hope that nasty lil' Eric doesn't get his troll self back in the house. I really need my intelligent' date=' sweet and gorgeous Kay to saunter back in.[/quote']

The CBS Love'em or Leave'em polls have been updated.

Kaysar 87%

Michael 55%

Eric 29%

There is a strong chance Kaysar will be voted back in.

At the Court TV Message Boards there is a BB thread and all of the posters are voting for Kaysar!!!! In Fact they are voting over and over and over for Kaysar!!!

Yes, most of us on here agree to voting Kaysar back in the house with many reasons as to why Kaysar should go back in, but is there any chance that Eric might get a few more votes to get back in the house, b/c of the way he and his group hyped him as being this family guy with a wife and kids, and being a fire fighter and having so many morals. Whether you believe all that or not, with wanting Kaysar back in this house, is there any way that there might be a small chance that Eric might get a few more votes? 

:D :D Please Vote Kaysar!!!! :D :D

as far as i know, america hates eric.

i guess kaysar being evicted this week was a blessing in disguise

Since I am West Coast, I have NO clue what you are talking about

The best I figure is that some type of "phoning in" for keeping one of the 3 evicted.

Why dont you spell out exactly WHERE we can do this for the West Coast Challenged?

Since I am West Coast, I have NO clue what you are talking about

The best I figure is that some type of "phoning in" for keeping one of the 3 evicted.

Why dont you spell out exactly WHERE we can do this for the West Coast Challenged?

With your mobile phone send a text message to 22788 with the number of the evicted hg you want to return to the house (that would be kaysar..lol)

1. michael

2. eric (crappy)

3. king kaysar

ashlea left sequester and is not eligible. after the west coast sees it you can also vote at cbs.com. text messages will cost you .49 to your mobile phone bill.

Guest ValleyGirl

Vote Kaysar! :)

Why are Howie/Janelle/Rachel so convinced that America would only want to vote back in the disruptive/beligerent types (Michael or Eric) instead of Kaysar who was a real underdog?

Vote Kaysar! :)

Why are Howie/Janelle/Rachel so convinced that America would only want to vote back in the disruptive/beligerent types (Michael or Eric)  instead of Kaysar who was a real underdog?

Usually that is the case. Sadly.

But I think America's hatred for Eric will over power our need for drama. Plus, Kaysar's return (or Micheal's for that matter) will do enough to drive "the friendship" over the edge. In the back of their minds, I bet they're thinking that Eric's coming back.

Guest massromantic

Kaysar deserves to stay in the game. I agree that what happened to Michael wasn't fair and that he didn't get a chance to show what he was really like because of stupid Eric. But I want Kaysar back, I enjoy him the most out of everyone on that show.

And plus, I don't want to see Eric's little sheep all happy.

It doesn't say the maxium number of votes you can submit online .. I will vote as often as I can, because I want Kaysar to come back .. I just wish they'd post this information .. so we know whether it counts all the votes that I submit, or just the first one ..

Guest WhitePhoenix

The best thing to do for the sov3 right now is to make the SHEEP blv Crappy is coming back, maybe just maybe, they'll get over confident and make moves they shouldnt. JMHO ;)

nutcrackersrus19 and I have been vote for 2 hours none stop for WHATS UP KAYSAAAAAAAAAR. So with what I have read tonite and know. Kayser will be back in that house in one week.... MARK OUR WORDS. By next wednesday our fingers will be raw and we won't be able to post on mortys for awhile. We all have to make sacrifices.

Guest Shockalot

I remember a few things about forms, IP's and such from my days as an internet geek.

May I suggest something: Its entirely possible that CBS has it so multiple votes (actually multiple IP addys) wont register.

I know some of you are refreshing the page or re-opening browsers and all sorts of things to get back to the vote screen.

Yes, its does say again 'Thanks for Voting' which might only be getting your hopes up.

The redundant IP votes would be discounted on their side.

I have no idea if thats what they are doing but Im just saying that is entirely possible and is also very common in these sorts of voting deals.

If anyone has any insider knowledge it would be nice to let us know.. or possibly hilarious to you as you watch people clicking 7,000 times in a row to record 1 vote LOL??

It doesn't say the maxium number of votes you can submit online .. I will vote as often as I can, because I want Kaysar to come back .. I just wish they'd post this information .. so we know whether it counts all the votes that I submit, or just the first one ..

You can vote even without selecting one of the people... so it's obvious the script they use is smart enough to tell when your IP already voted. They just don't have an error page for the errors.

Guest Adam Without His Apple

I think it's stupid in CBS' part if they don't register IPs because there are "auto refreshers" out there. Programs that basically refresh the page even when you're not online. I'm sure CBS is aware of this.