Saboteur Message - Two HGs are Lifelong Friends

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i first saw both kathy and britney were from arkansas i thought they may be related mom and daughter

but if they are that is way too easy bb

i am hoping it is someone else

overall i figured this would be the other twist of someone in game being related in someway

either friends or more

Kristen and Rachel were/are bikini models for the same company. They were talking briefly about it as a coincidence...said they never worked together/met.

Ragan and Lane's connection is that Ragan's sister lives in the same town as Lane.

From the way some of them were talking..there's a few connections in the house that they thought were weird coincidences...now they get it that BB set it up to fuel the speculations...

It makes some sense that it's a lie created by BB to fuel paranoia...I mean, wouldn't the web already have been abuzz with people who know these 2 saying that they already knew each other. Friends/family/acquaintances wouldn't have known that it's a BB twist and would have spilled the beans long ago...:animated_scratchchin:

I believe that this is just to stir up the house. Kathy and Brit I don't l

Think look anything alike. I would be surprised if this were true. These people know that big brother has done this before.

Britney is the right age, but what if there are three couples in the house. Regan and Annie knew Chicago Matt is from a suburb. Lane moved to Tx from where, I missed the conversation with Annie. Yea this is fun!!

I am beginning to think it might be (if it really is a twist) Brendon and Andrew. He just stated he does not eat cloven hoofed animals, and his middle name is Josef which is a common Jewish spelling. One does not need to be Kosher to be Jewish. Plus he and Andrew sure act like friends when alone. They have an ease to them.

Just a theory... Could totally be wrong!

Personally I think it's legit ... I can't see them having the door locked by Big Brother & now a lie about a couple of HGs knowing each other. It's not as though the other HGs don't know that there is a Saboteur.

Should see the UK version they go nuts with the "Tree of Temptation" which is now a "Dresser" lol

Archived