Saboteur

elsie

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Saboteur?

Don't you think BB would have taken the time to coach the saboteur? I think they would tell them to lay low the first week and not put a target on their back where they would be evicted quickly. Most of the people who are loud and boisterous have a tendency to get bounced during the first couple of weeks.

I do believe it's going to be someone we don't suspect. I've ruled out Matt, Andrew, Enzo, Annie and Britney because they seem to be the most outspoken in the bunch since the feeds began. I may be completely off the mark here but it makes you wonder how much BB would do to protect their saboteur as long as possible. wink.gif

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's Enzo he would have had to be very quick and careful because he was sitting about as far away from the storage room door as anybody could possibly get. He was sitting at the end of the couch beside the Nom chairs and after PVR'n the crap outta the last 10 minutes I never seen he leave his spot. That of course doesn't mean it's not him but he would have had to be very quick and cautious ... Maybe it was BB that time helping him otherwise I can't see how he would pull that off.

It should be someone being relatively quiet I would think but then again I think it's Annie soooooo .....

I'm thinking the person knew they were gonna do it so they would be sitting in a place they would have fairly easy access to the door.

But remember, the blurred image does not have to be that of the actual person. It could be anyone and the voice as we all know is a standard voice over.

Is it Andrew?, well if so then he is just about the biggest idiot (IMO) to play a role I have seen, but I still think CBS has a better plot line. As least I can hope they do. I think it is a girl, which one, I can't say as of yet.

I was thinking that too Martini, that just because there is an image and voice on their screen, that doesn't necessarily mean it's the real saboteur.

At first I thought it was Andrew because of how quick he was to raise his hand to host the HoH competition. Not sure now. And don't doctors have a code of ethics they're supposed to follow at work and at home? If so, then what is he doing even joking about going under a girl's blanket? That totally shocked me coming from an orthodox Jewish doctor. I can see some of the other guys doing it, but not him.

Welcome to the board Martini! :animated_wave:

The saboteur hasn't really done much! As far as I know, only the lock, and maybe not even that. Maybe they have to just play mind games for now so we can't catch them doing something before they are revealed. I feel like things are going a bit slowly right now.

Guest 6Borders

I think initially we'll get more clues watching the comps tomorrow and Tuesday. Too many people carefully monitor the feeds 24/7 literally and unless something happens during an FOtH I don't think we are going to see anything to give a real clue until the saboteur is actually revealed, then we should start seeing thing happen on the feeds.

I was and kinda still think it's Annie, however my wife has a nose for things like this and says it is Lane. She claims that when the twist was announced he flushed red and was quiet and uncomfortable. She also feels that BB probably did the lock themselves since we were told they were going to help out the first week. I don't know if I am convinced that she is right, but after several years of marriage I have learned not to go against her on things like this.

Can someone explain to me how the Sab was able to go get the lock from where it was hiding, and put it on the door when everyone couldn't see their hand in front of their faces? Me thinks it was just a BB worker with night vision goggles that put the lock on to create the illusion that the Sab did it. Those tricky tv people almost got me.

Guest 6Borders

I think it was a BB person who did the padlock but who knows. Nobody would have been expecting the saboteur to strike that fast I think and they were all still thinking it would come with the comps. My money is still on Brit and Lane to be the saboteurs!

I am starting to think that the saboteur is a female.... Annie possibly or Kristen. Some say Lane.. and that is why he is sooooo quiet.

You cannot guess based on who was on the couch when the lights went out because BB turned the off so the saboteur could put the lock on the food thing.... so who do you think it is? ... and why do you think that?

It's day two and they're not giving themselves a chance to think things out. They're rallying and accusing hard and fast and it makes me think that none of them are good players. Those who are quiet now will last the longest in my opinion.

One thing is for sure it will be an exciting game only because we will see alliances switching up a whole lot. JMO.

I agree with you GS, gonna be a lot of switching up...

What we saw wasn't in real time. When the room went dark we really don't know how long it remained that way. Several people could have shuffled around that room.

When you're in the dark, don't you think noises become amplified? It places you out of your element and can become rather uncomfortable. Why didn't anybody hear the lock being placed on that door? The storage room isn't very far from the couches where they were sitting. You know when you engage a lock like that it will make a distinctive sound and none of them made a comment about that...at least I don't recall anyone saying anything. I may need to go back and watch that again to see.

I agree with others BB put the lock on the door.

I was and kinda still think it's Annie, however my wife has a nose for things like this and says it is Lane. She claims that when the twist was announced he flushed red and was quiet and uncomfortable. She also feels that BB probably did the lock themselves since we were told they were going to help out the first week. I don't know if I am convinced that she is right, but after several years of marriage I have learned not to go against her on things like this.

I agree with your wife on just about everything. Lane is now one of my top suspects BUT I'm not convinced yet. Think I have said this before but I'll say it again. I think BB locked the door.

Unless Rachel and Brendon know each other well I think they shouldn't be trusting each other now. Rachel is hot for him and wants to get him alone, so it could be their libidos are getting in the way. They both deserve to lose, stupid gameplay.

most unlikely pair are the life long friends...Lane and Ragan...:hug:.

When Lane and Annie were in the hammock, he said something like he was the saboteur and a few minutes later he said, well if I was the saboteur. Got me to thinking it might be him.

I think the 2 people being lifelong friends is false.

Archived