Saboteur

elsie

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Saboteur?

I don't think the saboteur locked the door. I think production did. If u remember Julie said big brother was going to help this week and then the lights went out. It's too obvious to be either Brenden or Andrew. My guess from the beginning is Hayden. I am probably wrong but I am sticking to it. I also had Kristen on my list too. We will see. Not liking this cast much yet.

Only problem with Hayden is he had Rachel hugging him the entire time ... or so she sayssss :)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too think it is Kristen for the same reasons as everyone else....her reaction when Julie announced the twist. I actually am liking the entire cast so far, but have not been able to watch the feeds yet as they have them blocked where I work...grrrrrrr

Dep

I'm going with Britney. She supposedly hurt her knee in the HOH competition but was jumping up and down fairly easily on that hurt knee when Julie told her she didn't have to finish the competition. Fishy. Sure her sabotage didn't hurt her team, but she didn't know that at the time. Also, BB said they would give the saboteur a hand since America wasn't involved yet. One of the crew could have easily padlocked the door and slipped out through another exit. Since it was the first episode, BB didn't want to give too much away too quick by having the saboteur physically put the lock on. Just my opinion.

I think it's Enzo because of the way he kept stating how much he wanted to get pov, keep the noms the same etc... it was a bit too overly stated and then in the hoh room he mentioned that if he got 10,00 he'd be okay with it and "done" game wise.

I do not believe it is Andrew at all. I am leaning towards Kathy as she was not on the couch and then back on the couch and no one openly questioned that. However, I really think we may all be surprised unless we catch him/her on the feeds, but I would gather that would be blocked anyway.

Britney for a lot of reasons...some that rustybob stated

Annie for laying her personal life out there so soon for us to know

Monet has been on CBS' payroll before in soaps...so less paperwork

Ok My 2 Cents worth. I believe its Kristen, because she's one of those House Guests that can lay low for awhile, you know be a Floater type BUT my strongest piece of evidence is the CBS BB page ... no pre-interveiw of Her ... all of the other 12 house guests where done but no interveiw of her before coming into the house... Also did you notice when they where introducing the houseguests Kristin lil yap on top of the Bar was by far the shortest.

IMHO you can't trust your eyes, as to what you see on the shows because of so much editing done. If we are gonna catch her or him it will definitely be on the feeds. :outfitted_pirate::partytime:

CBS MAKES LIAR OUT OF WOLF

just checked out the pre-interveiws again and SURPRISE now Kristen's interveiw is on there hmmmm could be some shenanagans from CBS to throw us off track. Isn't speculatio just wonderful ... :food-smiley-005:

I do not believe it is Andrew at all. I am leaning towards Kathy as she was not on the couch and then back on the couch and no one openly questioned that. However, I really think we may all be surprised unless we catch him/her on the feeds, but I would gather that would be blocked anyway.

I don't believe it is Andrew either - and I think he was foolish to try and "prank" the HG while the lights were out.

Oh and WELCOME Martini!!! nice post for your first post!! :)

Kathy.

Both Kathy and Monet weren't there when the lights turned off. When they do come up both Kathy and Monet are sitting near the 'entrance', one at the end of couch and one on the floor. Notice Kathy is the first to quickly go see who's hiding behind to couch but Monet is also the second to quickly follow. However, Kathy finds a seat in the back of the couch while Monet still sits near the front. Kathy is trying hard not to have people remember she was sitting close to the SR door, Monet wasn't. Her acting of disbelief/covering her face was terrible too.

Plus Kathy really was pathetic in the competition and didn't try to grab the top at all, couldn't hold on the bag at all even though she's supposed to be a cop and probably should have some decent athletic ability, and Monet went first to try and win the 10g's, which is only attracting attention or people to vote you out early.

BB's trying to make it out like Andrew but it's so obvious that he's not.

I don't think the saboteur locked the door. I think production did. If u remember Julie said big brother was going to help this week and then the lights went out. It's too obvious to be either Brenden or Andrew. My guess from the beginning is Hayden. I am probably wrong but I am sticking to it. I also had Kristen on my list too. We will see. Not liking this cast much yet.

I agree...I don't think the saboteur locked the door either but they probably had a heads up. I still don't know who it is but I don't think it is who they think it is.

I think it is either Andrew, if BB is really stupid and they've proven many times before they are, because the HOH comp was way too obvious with him raising his hand so fast. Unless of course, that is because he knows he rather not participate in case of any conflicts with his religious beliefs? But honestly, why did they need a hot dog anyways? They've had contests with odd #s before and since when do they give immunity for the week? Never been done before that I know of.

My second choice is Matt, because I heard that snippet at the end of last nights show too where he said something about sabatoging the house (you have to re-watch!) and was thinking wtf? but then again it could of just been him messing around.

I don't think its a girl - i was looking pretty closely at the blurred image and got the impression it was a guy for some reason. But of course, who really knows anyways.

But remember, the blurred image does not have to be that of the actual person. It could be anyone and the voice as we all know is a standard voice over.

Is it Andrew?, well if so then he is just about the biggest idiot (IMO) to play a role I have seen, but I still think CBS has a

better plot line. As least I can hope they do. I think it is a girl, which one, I can't say as of yet.

Edited: Forgot a word, duh...

I think the saboteur will be whoever gets the most votes. Why else would America be "guessing" who the Saboteur is?!

Beginning next week the antics will begin.

I don't understand this because the saboteur will only be playing for 5 weeks and if the person we vote for doesn't want to leave so soon they can't force them to.

I don't get this whole thing and I think Grodner's once again blowing smoke out of her ass!

It's day two and they're not giving themselves a chance to think things out. They're rallying and accusing hard and fast and it makes me think that none of them are good players. Those who are quiet now will last the longest in my opinion.

One thing is for sure it will be an exciting game only because we will see alliances switching up a whole lot. JMO.

I think it's Matt. I rewound the lights off and back on scene several times, and where was Matt when the lights were out? When the night vision was on he wasn't anywhere on the couches or chairs. I don't think it's Kathy either that would be too obvious to have th cop be the saboteur. As for Andrew, I think he's an idiot playing the way he is already!

Archived