Annie - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Annie just said that Brenden tried to get with her before Rachel but she denied him. Did I miss this happening?

I remember hearing this last week, so it's probably at least half true. Annie freaks out when any guy even half flirts with her and turns it into a huge deal.

That's her story and she's sticking to it! She said the first night she agreed to share the bed with him he tried to put his arm around her and pull her in. She rejected him then and I think she said again the next night, telling him she just thought of him as a friend.

Oh yea, sorry, I wasn't criticizing you or everything you had to say. I just wanted to point that out to make sure anyone else who came by and saw the thread would be clear on it. :)

Well We pretty much have been posting with you for some time Ilovedaniel, so I totally knew what you were sayin, noone needed to point out your point of view to me,lolol

Also Annie drove me crazy this afternoon when I sat down finally and decided to watch the After Dark and listened to her go over and over her story so damn many times, to anyone who would listen. I have to give ol Hayden props for sitting there calmly listening to her drone on and on, and really each time she told the story it got longer and more animated. By By Annie, at least I hope that is what happens. Whenever someone goes on and on about what a good and sincere person that they are, makes my red flag go up, if this is the case she does not need to tell everyone how great she really is, they would feel that and her lyin exagerating hiney would not be on the block, just syaingiggle.gif

Annie is so obnoxiously entertaining. The look on peoples faces when she just drills her repetitive campaigning at them makes me laugh. I doubt she will stay but at least has brought some interest to a relatively boring week..

Some people aren't even considering the value of possibly keeping Annie ... People like Kathy, Monet, and Britney could really use Annie but they aren't even really considering it as an option.

Annie might be annoying and she may very well have the guliest shoes in BB history but she certainly brings more to the show then Rachel ... Between the science and make out sessions I can't take it I gotta change my feeds instantly when she or Brendon enter the room. If one fo them is HoH I might take a vacation!

Well We pretty much have been posting with you for some time Ilovedaniel, so I totally knew what you were sayin, noone needed to point out your point of view to me,lolol

oh yeah...that stuff happens alllllll the time

stupid interwebs

Drives me NUTS watching this girl and he powers of exagerration

-Kyo

Guest 6Borders

I hated her little "what I know about Brendon" game and making Monet guess. That is sooooo 2nd grade I"m mad at you but not telling you why CRAP (can we say "crap" in here???). I would have thrown up if she had said "maybeeeee" one more time.

Don't know why Monet, Kathy and Brit think they need to know what Brendon really does for a living and why it's important to their game...especially if Annie is going to tell all in her exit speech. Heck, half the HG's lie about what they do or have transgressions and omissions of the truth.

Seems to be Annie has a lot of "negative attention seeking behavior" problems but maybe those of you with psych backgrounds will have another name for it (or several).

I am no amature therapist, but I find Annie, insecure, over zealous, and borderline desparate. Ya know when someone says "To be totally Honest" that would send up a red flag of total dishonesty,lololol.

I haven't watched last nights After Dark, so it will be interesting when I do get to sit down and watch, prolly the same desperate plea,lolsleep1.gif

Working on my masters in Clinical Therapy now

She has some straight up Freudian regression issues there!

Now joking aside, she does seem a bit histrionic. Exagerrates, highly-attention seeking and will use negative procedures to get said attention, rapid emotional shift, low tolerance, makes rash decisions

sound familiar?

She's could be classified Appeasing Histrionic or Theatrical Histrionic

-Kyo

Ya know, any child will seek attention whether it be negitive or positive,lolol, hence Annie, big ol babyanimated_bouncy.gif

She is very intense. Ballsy, though. She jumps right in their faces; no problem.

It's hard for me to tell if her tactic of constantly going over the reasons for her to stay and Rach to leave are *just* annoying people or if they're annoying people *and* convincing them. I guess we'll find out for sure tonight.

I just saw Annie in a yellow dress. That color looks nice on her. That's the only nice thing I have to say about her. I hope she can pull off a stay in the house tonight. I would love to see the look on the Hyena's face if she was evicted.

Ooops... I closed all 13, week 1 threads. Forgot to leave this one open, sorry!

Just read on another site from a poster (who's source is BigBrotherWire...?) that Annie is going into sequester and will only answer pre-selected questions in an interview.

Assumption is that BB may bring Annie or other future evictee back into house...

ive4nc.jpg

Just read on another site from a poster (who's source is BigBrotherWire...?) that Annie is going into sequester and will only answer pre-selected questions in an interview.

Assumption is that BB may bring Annie or other future evictee back into house...

They are reporting that on zap2it, too.

Archived